hows e-dub

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 06:52 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hows e-dub

Dam my prayers go out to edub.

He's way too nasty to be laided up in hospital.

endo's are still and always will be the most dangerous trick. I think about it often.

I hope he has a speedy recovery and is tearing it up soon:YEAH
Old 05-24-2007, 07:41 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy crap ernie i'm so sorry to hear that you went down. If you need anything at all man give me a shout. I'll help you get your bike back together too man if you need anything at all let me know. Help fast.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:31 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Get better soon man!
Old 05-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Man this was unfortunate. Im glad your ok ernie. Heal up fast buddy. I was lookin forward to riding with you in loong beach but maybe i will see you there anyway.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:55 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Absolutely out of your mind you crazy russian
kawa-sucky
Old 05-24-2007, 09:59 PM

Starboyz.Marc is a decent person

Any personal friends of Brit*a*tit*tit.... PLEASE GIVE HER A CALL SOON... she's on her way to S.C from Akron Ohio... she wants to know wtf happened... she's tryin' to get a hold of everybody and no one is answering their fones...
Old 05-24-2007, 10:59 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Starboyz.Marc
Any personal friends of Brit*a*tit*tit.... PLEASE GIVE HER A CALL SOON... she's on her way to S.C from Akron Ohio... she wants to know wtf happened... she's tryin' to get a hold of everybody and no one is answering their fones...
maybe that's a hint
Old 05-25-2007, 02:31 AM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

get well soon buddy
Old 05-25-2007, 03:00 AM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Artiom
maybe that's a hint
BWAAAAAA!!!! OWNED!

From what i hear he's headed back to the hospital tomorrow for skin graphs. All the best E. Stoppies are no joke
Old 05-25-2007, 06:07 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
i was riding right behind ernie during that, i swear manny got to his side faster than my bike could go, he was running like a spider monkey on crack!!!
that's what teammates/friends are for. my brother does that too every time i wreck. and vice versa but he doesnt wreck that often
Old 05-25-2007, 06:58 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
+1 If they'd kept him too long he'd have been busting out circles at the nurses station.

I hope they stitched that liver up tight ernie, and I hope you take it easy until it heals. We don't want you bleeding on the inside OR the outside. I don't blame you for puking either. I puked when I saw that pic of your knee.

u should call brit....... u 2 can pretend together
Old 05-25-2007, 07:15 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Pretend what? I don't know her, but she seems nice.

Why don't you keep pretending you actually know who I am or anything else about me, and maybe people will keep pretending to think that's cool?
Old 05-25-2007, 07:17 AM

Pretend what? I don't know her, but she seems nice.

Why don't you keep pretending you actually know who I am or anything else about me, and maybe people will keep pretending to think that's cool?

pretend that anyone wants to ******* hear u talk
Old 05-25-2007, 07:17 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alevelcs
pretend that anyone wants to ******* hear u talk
That faggy jealous thing you do? It's cute.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:20 AM

That faggy jealous thing you do? It's cute.

that pretending that u dont want to kill yourself with every wretched breath u take thing u do is really cute............ go do what your good at...... lay down.......... spread your legs........ and get fucked.........

by a speeding bus
Old 05-25-2007, 07:29 AM

Hey ***, Ernie is one of the nicest people I know, and you're ******* up his thread with your incessant need for attention.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:31 AM

Hey ***, Ernie is one of the nicest people I know, and you're ******* up his thread with your incessant need for attention.
look at my post count ............. then see where ive commented on anything in over a year......... then look at you and your multiple un replied to posts all oer the place and ask yourself who is burning for attention......... i have an incessant need for you to shut the **** up and die
Old 05-25-2007, 07:35 AM

Not the point fuckbag. This is Ernies thread, not yours.

Why are you comparing yourself to me anyhow? And what is it that you're trying to prove? That you're more...popular? Is that...is that what your burning hatred is about? Insecurity and popularity? Is that why YOU follow me around replying to my posts with this weird psycho-violent ranting?

Because that's what your words make it sound like. That you're a jealous *** who wishes it were that easy to get his hands on a nice ****. Go ahead, help yourself I'm not usin' 'em.

Sorry guys, I won't respond anymore. Thanks for the updates too, it sounds like he's gonna be fine.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:37 AM

Don't think I don't know you created a new account to troll for me.

OHGadDAMMIt. I can't resist. I'll just log off and let you boys have some peace today. Enjoy having them all to yourself sclevela.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:37 AM

Not the point fuckbag. This is Ernies thread, not yours.

Why are you comparing yourself to me anyhow? And what is it that you're trying to prove? That you're more...popular? Is that...is that what your burning hatred is about? Insecurity and popularity? Is that why YOU follow me around replying to my posts with this weird psycho-violent ranting?

Because that's what your words make it sound like. That you're a jealous *** who wishes it were that easy to get his hands on a nice ****. Go ahead, help yourself I'm not usin' 'em.

Sorry guys, I won't respond anymore. Thanks for the updates too, it sounds like he's gonna be fine.
lol...... seriously ............a bus.......... big one....... fast moving........ possibly with laughing children on it

and the create a new account to troll for u comment......... LMFAO.......... i just got tired of reading your retarted babble and watching other people just ignore you and not tell u to kill yourself like they want to.......... thomas was the only one on this site with enough sack to tell u to your face that your worthless........... the rest of them just smile and yes you to death in hopes that one day u might get them so much as a free hamburger.......... your useless they know it....... but they are broke and hungry so they figure theyll let u kick around in hopes of a free meal

Last edited by alevelcs; 05-25-2007 at 07:42 AM.

Quick Reply: hows e-dub