hows e-dub

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 01:24 PM

skidmark is a decent person
Re: hows e-dub

holy ****, nasty pic! reminds me why I don't really do endos anymore... hope he heals up fast from that
Old 05-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Your in my prayers brother, heal up quick! And get a front fender on that thing!!!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manny
Here you go!! An Action Pic sent to me by a bystandard nice gentleman with a good eye! He sent me a copy of pics he took & Damn, Lots of Hot Girls on thec Pics package from the AMA Racers. Their Umbrella girls & Other Insanly Hot Girls Posing on Bikkinis & Stuff. MMMM mmm mmmm Good Pics, Ima go Watch more Pics but for now here he is Top of 2nd gear after locking brakes......You could see the smoke from after skidding.

holy ****! that photo is crazy damn! did you get it in Hi-Res!? send that **** to John Z quick.. i see a hotshot of the month for sure..
damn edub your gonna make me go buy knee pads now. whew. glad your ok man. i hate when my friends wreck. heal up man. if ya need anything lemme know.
we were talkin all about this at the spot last night. freaked me out. flipping an endo at speed like that has gotta be the worst way to wreck. im gonna have nightmares now. maybe we should all start practicing while wearing full body armour suits. im feel bad this happend to ya ernie. its fuked that stuff like this happens to people like you man. i pray u a speedy recovery.

--

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
...and just cause you are a kawi unpaid rider..dont knock someon for setting up there bike...not to mention 4 or 5 times thats happen...IT SHOULD NEVER happen....if kawi had enough money and didnt have to sell out to suzuki just recover from sucking so baddddddddddd for soooooooooooooo long....it should never happen...
knocking someone for bike setup? have you ever seen my ghetto mechanics. my bikes are usually missing engine mount bolts, i wasnt knocking **** just saying that after a wreck like that makes me think stunt events should start having a tech inspection. hell even autocrosses do.

and what are you talking about selling out to suzuki!? do you even believe the crap that spews from your mouth sometimes? lol thats ridiculous. get your facts straight before sounding so iggnorant. please.
i dunno what crawled up ur *** mike but you sure dont sound like that "friend" ive had for 4 years. Ie: "H A T E R"
now go light urself on fire while doing a naked backflip wheelie jump off a hi-rise for superman 30 while filming for servin on up 10 or something cause your startin to sound pretty foolish..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 05-24-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kaneone
damn edub your gonna make me go buy knee pads now. whew.

-kane
Most people would be surprised to learn that you don't own a pair already.

I keeed I keeed!
Old 05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

i was riding right behind ernie during that, i swear manny got to his side faster than my bike could go, he was running like a spider monkey on crack!!!

That is a crazy photo for sure, its hard to look at now after all that happend. The weirdest part is the lack of damage on the bike, one broken rear set and a bent clipon....
Old 05-24-2007, 04:02 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skidmark
holy ****, nasty pic! reminds me why I don't really do endos anymore... hope he heals up fast from that
You don't do endos cause you had brake fluid on your leaky *** forks for as long as I know you. You should post up the pic that we took at my house one day when Clint was there and we loaded up your bike :D
Old 05-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Yeah I forgot to take pics of his Jacket & Helmet but Both of them got waisted!! Helmet was grinded down on both sides!!! I could only imagine if he didnt have one on!!! Thank Helmets for his no one single scratch in his head or face!!
He has them both. Im sure he could post them soon!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:27 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

holy ****! that photo is crazy damn! did you get it in Hi-Res!? send that **** to John Z quick.. i see a hotshot of the month for sure..
damn edub your gonna make me go buy knee pads now. whew. glad your ok man. i hate when my friends wreck. heal up man. if ya need anything lemme know.
we were talkin all about this at the spot last night. freaked me out. flipping an endo at speed like that has gotta be the worst way to wreck. im gonna have nightmares now. maybe we should all start practicing while wearing full body armour suits. im feel bad this happend to ya ernie. its fuked that stuff like this happens to people like you man. i pray u a speedy recovery.

--

knocking someone for bike setup? have you ever seen my ghetto mechanics. my bikes are usually missing engine mount bolts, i wasnt knocking **** just saying that after a wreck like that makes me think stunt events should start having a tech inspection. hell even autocrosses do.

and what are you talking about selling out to suzuki!? do you even believe the crap that spews from your mouth sometimes? lol thats ridiculous. get your facts straight before sounding so iggnorant. please.
i dunno what crawled up ur *** mike but you sure dont sound like that "friend" ive had for 4 years. Ie: "H A T E R"
now go light urself on fire while doing a naked backflip wheelie jump off a hi-rise for superman 30 while filming for servin on up 10 or something cause your startin to sound pretty foolish..

-kane
dude kawi merged with suzuki motors along time ago...2 years or something..i know suz has a piece of kawi...and iggnorant i am....doing videos for you guys anymore..never again.....as for friend...i am and always will be..ive just watched a change in you the past year that well has me thinking.....thats it..just thinking...you come off harsh ALOT latley...maybe just me..but i knew a diffrent dude 4 years ago...daum that long...im claiming you next year.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=FiSh;2781249]i was riding right behind ernie during that, i swear manny got to his side faster than my bike could go, he was running like a spider monkey on crack!!!
QUOTE]

I begly remember The Sprint cause to me too it was Like Star Wars Light Speed, Everything Black as if there was G Force involved... I remember seeing the guy thats on the pic take a few or like 3 steps toward ernie he looked towards me" I could see it on my peripheal vision" I ran from where I was towards Ernie to where he kinda moved out of the way & backed up as of a Semi trailer was coming at 190 mph...... LOL I Forgot I Had & Have 2 broken ACL's. Adrenaline & ADHD at its Finest!!
Old 05-24-2007, 04:43 PM

As for Nicely & Kane...................Common Now!! Choose another thread to fight!

Did you guys forget we are out of High School !!! You guys have phones for those kinda comments.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve

Here you go!! An Action Pic sent to me by a bystandard nice gentleman with a good eye! He sent me a copy of pics he took & Damn, Lots of Hot Girls on thec Pics package from the AMA Racers. Their Umbrella girls & Other Insanly Hot Girls Posing on Bikkinis & Stuff. MMMM mmm mmmm Good Pics, Ima go Watch more Pics but for now here he is Top of 2nd gear after locking brakes......You could see the smoke from after skidding.

that looks like shamil crash
Old 05-24-2007, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artiom
that looks like shamil crash
Same thing Shamil Said to me this morning... lol He sent me the same pic!!! hahahahahaha

Oh Yeah & his Liver got broken in 3 areas he said. He Spent 30 days in the Hosp.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:10 PM

Same thing Shamil Said to me this morning... lol He sent me the same pic!!! hahahahahaha

Oh Yeah & his Liver got broken in 3 areas he said. He Spent 30 days in the Hosp.
yea they had tubed stuck up his dick to suck blood out
Old 05-24-2007, 05:14 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

**** like that makes me feel i dont want to grab the front brake...
Old 05-24-2007, 05:16 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

just heard about your wreck today, sorry to hear that happened to you man i know how you feal been through a bad indo also but it's only gonna make you strong and better then ever. praying for you in my heart dog hope you heal soon. "aggravated assault" with you all the way.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:32 PM

DEBO is a decent person

yea they had tubed stuck up his dick to suck blood out
Did Shamils brake lines pinch together?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

As for Nicely & Kane...................Common Now!! Choose another thread to fight!

Did you guys forget we are out of High School !!! You guys have phones for those kinda comments.
nicely aint had a cell phone that worked for longer than 2 months since I've known him come on now!! lol

seriously though ur right manny I'm just trying to throw in some laughter on this depressing thread.

edubs wrecks got me really freaked out. I mean I know wrecks happen and what we do is dangerous but its just so fuked that it happens to our friends. ugh!!

get well ernie
Old 05-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

oh and for the record kawi n suzuki didn't merge as a company. they did however share dirtbike design technology and r sharing their manufacturing plants.

and its not cause the RM was superior to the KX.... come on now!

ok back to our regulary scheduled thread.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:24 PM

oh and for the record kawi n suzuki didn't merge as a company. they did however share dirtbike design technology and r sharing their manufacturing plants.

and its not cause the RM was superior to the KX.... come on now!

ok back to our regulary scheduled thread.

yea kawi ain't got **** on gsxr
Old 05-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

yea kawi ain't got **** on gsxr
Absolutely out of your mind you crazy russian

Quick Reply: hows e-dub