Bike Doing Circles Without Me! Funny Sh*t

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 03:42 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bike Doing Circles Without Me! Funny Sh*t

Man tonight was wild. I was out practice-n with SYTFU_R6 and some potnas in a lot trying to bring my game back cuz this is the first week i really been back on in 6+ months since the big MBP situation right. So i'm in the lot just workin on get-n back slow and getting coordinated again, like i been doing all week. So i'm on a staggered stand up tonight and i'm going like literally 2mph trying not to stall or fall over and i was all ready pretty much 12:01 when i dip back real quick way past 12 and caught it but i slammed my pipe into the pavement (full scorpion, had plans to cut it). That brought me to 0mph lol and i was about to fall over as the bike of course pivoted and leaned in to the right, so i knew i couldn't come back down out of it, it was going to slam me or i was going over the sides, or the front and maybe have the bike on top of me. So without hesitation i just stepped off (first time stepping off a wheelie). It was so weird cuz i just stepped down, i guess it had to be with my right foot, it happened so fast i don't remember. I just remember how easy it was to step off. So i step off it and now i'm standing there in aw watching my bike go into a circle by itself! it went from pretty much straight to a FULL CIRCLE and wanted to go around again but at about 1/4 of the way around the 2nd time it fell back to the left and slammed on the cage. THANK YOU GOD AND POWERS cuz they saved me and my new hotness i been workin on and just brought out. Sorry for the long post i know yall like "that's all n*gga?" but it was some crazy sh*t to see happen to myself for the first time. I've stalled wheelies all over the place but this sh*t was just Dayum lol. Name:  HOMMAGETOOLDSCHOOL5.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  60.5 KB

Last edited by NsOaklandR6; 05-19-2007 at 03:44 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:43 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike Doing Circles Without Me! Funny Sh*t

Man tell me you got video O_o haha
Old 05-19-2007, 03:48 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

power cages :YEAH
Old 05-19-2007, 03:49 AM

O how i wish that i did. SYTFU_R6 actually got there late with the digital cam. it was crazy to see though. it looked like somebody was on it doing it, **** was just weird lol
Old 05-19-2007, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by lamby
power cages :YEAH
LOL hell yea! i kinda wasnt feelin Powers cuz in my last horrific crash it flexed in or sumthin and cracked my stater. I don't know how but it did. The bike didn't touch anything on the street. But it did it's thang this time. That pic isnt a after shot. it's a B4 i'll have pics of the pipe up tomorrow if yall wanna see, it's Clapped out lol, still going to cut it though. But the bike only got a few little scuffs on the left side and i broke my trunk lock but u really can't just hella see no dammage. it's still pretty damn minty so i'm hell happy:YEAH
Old 05-19-2007, 07:09 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

wish ya had a video of that. it would be sweet to see.
Your bike almost wasn't minty anymore.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:48 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

hahaha, ***** exhaust looks like a broken DICK!!! get some pics up of that **** nigguh!!!

you aint ****, unless your bike circles without you, and you hop back on! how's that for XDL sickest trick. j, you halfway there, i expect to see you practice that **** everyday till you get it
Old 05-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Those are some nice hotnesses
Old 05-19-2007, 03:46 PM

Mr. Unassailable is an unknown quantity at this point

word.

I had one of those moments with 10 or so witnesses but no camera, nohander started to fall and i grabbed the throttle and just a pinch to much. came back on the bar and i jumped off walking beside it. then suddenly it leaned and i just let go, bike did about 6 TIGHT (3ft radius MAX) circles, I ran hahaha. then highsided and landed on wheels, rolled 10 feet or so and fell over.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:17 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

haha, oh ****.. i am seeing a trend!!! cause i know i stepped off my bike at 12, and it did a slow *** circle too. i was hella mad that my bike had better form than i did!!

somebody work on doin it on purpose... i'll give the first ***** to do it on purpose successfully, and get back on it before it falls, or gain control of it before it falls $500... seriously, i wanna see someone try to pull it off at xdl or something. sickest trick ever right there.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:14 PM

if my bike was truely chiety i'd practice it. Or maybe if i had a spring loaded tiger shark cuz i don't want to risk crackin my frame
Old 05-20-2007, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Those are some nice hotnesses

Yes they are. Thanx
Old 05-20-2007, 07:42 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

My bike just did the same thing tonight well almost, you got more circles than me lol. I came back scraped SS stepped off, and back on then it got real squirrely (prob coulda held onto it and let it down but i let it go) bike did full circle on the corner of the bar then slammed down, broke a brake lever and new crack in the upper. I swore by 905 never had a problem like everyone did but i seen it today rolled right over on the front brake master. Think im gonna cop a new cage before i dedicate to circles.