Wide Circles

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:44 PM

LukeDuke is a decent person
Wide Circles

I've been trying to figure out how to do wide, fast O's. Can't figure them out. Little Help?
Old 05-17-2007, 12:47 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Wide Circles

lean in and gas it-go for it-crash-get back up and do it all again.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:49 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been getting them big with a foot up on the tank and the other on the seat !!! Jason bourne and D are the biggest I have ever seen though by far. LOL 8th gear kilin it ! LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
lean in and gas it-go for it-crash-get back up and do it all again.
Basically, but try to skip the crashin part... it's all about lean and body position, and keepin the throttle steady... have a sticky rear tire in good condition too!

Originally Posted by alexcod
I have been getting them big with a foot up on the tank and the other on the seat !!! Jason bourne and D are the biggest I have ever seen though by far. LOL 8th gear kilin it ! LOL
Ive seen a few guys do them like that... i think SS is easiest though... a few guys do them FIB, Joe Vert for one... i do them staggered stance too but SS is way easier!!! shift light on doin circles WHAT!?!?!? LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 01:26 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

Joe vert does do some gangsta stlye with FIB but can you imagine doing some big wide fast circles and next thing you know you high side and you foot gets stuck in that dam bar !!! happen to me a few times i thought i was going to rip it right off ! Stick with seat stander or darius's stlye on his videos !
Old 05-17-2007, 01:54 PM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

After xdl I learned them real quick lean and throttel watch out for the high side could and cabn get nasty
Old 05-17-2007, 02:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just started doing them like this ........no brake at all ,but i don't have a pic or video ,this is an old pic no lean

Old 05-17-2007, 04:29 PM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

luke come out my way for a session and ill get you rockin some sick wide dangerous as **** o's! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

biggest thing is be smooth with the throttle though, def dont want to be choppy with these's
Old 05-17-2007, 04:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
i just started doing them like this ........no brake at all ,but i don't have a pic or video ,this is an old pic no lean

ok that pic didn't work
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0061farious.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	194540  
Old 05-17-2007, 05:18 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Those are going to kill me.. It seems i can get on the gas and get it leaned over far and ill just go faster and faster untill the tire cant hold anymore and i just lowside they dont get any wider though. Whats the secret to actually making it wide, cuz i sure know its not JUST gas cuz i give it plenty of that.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:22 PM
also known as OMR

twist the bike a little to the right and it will get wider but stay in the gas....

this is if your going left
Old 05-17-2007, 05:25 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

and never get spooked and shut down the throttle its better to low side and slide out than to high side and eat ****
Old 05-17-2007, 05:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Tony L
and never get spooked and shut down the throttle its better to low side and slide out than to high side and eat ****
and when you destroy your rear peg mount's from lowsiding give me a pm shamless plug

$175 shipped

Name:	test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	194554   Click image for larger version

Name:	best 636 shot.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	194555  
Old 05-17-2007, 05:52 PM

and when you destroy your rear peg mount's from lowsiding give me a pm shamless plug

$175 shipped
ITS A GOOD IDEA THO!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 PM
also known as OMR

they work too ....no damage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhRba3hk5Wo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF3YAthWwYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wT105oWDw0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYAVdND-0cQ
Old 05-17-2007, 06:00 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

umm f u i watched u do them at psychofest..they were pretty damn fast too
Old 05-17-2007, 06:43 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

i just started doin them a few weeks ago and for me its easier if u bend ur knees a little and push with out on ur legs and stay smooth on the throttle i can do them pretty consistant now its just coming out of them thats been giving me a prob

Old 05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
also known as OMR

most of the time i come out by intentionaly high siding a little to stall then i go into a right hand foot on seat circle....
Old 05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

most of the time i come out by intentionaly high siding a little to stall then i go into a right hand foot on seat circle....
Dope I love that.. Lin does fast ones into slow ss Os. :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-17-2007, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Dope I love that.. Lin does fast ones into slow ss Os. :YEAH :YEAH
i like high siding them out and then jumping to spreader dope ****.... unless you mouse trap then your ***** just hurt.

the best is full farings on cobble stone tho!

Name:	l_a93a6ebeef3285def09ebb08e1b71e7c.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	194559  

Quick Reply: Wide Circles