Whos on the Come up.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:57 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Whos on the Come up.

Well i have been filming for sometime now and watched many peeps grow from rookies, to pros, to superstars.
I have been so busy with filming and editing i havent gotten the chance to sit back and enjoy all the new riders, and there are alot of them ou there...

who is making the fastest impact and is getting known in our game.
In my eyes the next best thing to darius or britton is Aaron Colton, from his riding to him being a str8 A student and a great kid to be around i think him along with a couple of other riders that i cant remember there names, but watched them at stuntwars and XDL......no im not picking aaron becouse i sponsor him im picking him becouse he is making the biggest impat right now with XDL wins and lots of news print and coverage.

as for the pros.....I think that britton and his new 2wheeltuner job, and tv job have made him on the come back hard core.
kane and his kawi contract that hes still not getting paid for...lol..still love ya kid.
Edub is making a huge impact in the way you perform at shows.
apex is dropping the cameras and picking up bikes again.
Darius is darius and always will be...(now put my money in my account bitch)lol.

and a few others..

holler at this post with names of riders, groups and locations...whos doing what for what.:YEAH
Old 05-15-2007, 11:02 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Whos on the Come up.

Josh Clem
Old 05-15-2007, 11:05 AM

STARKS is a decent person

Starks.

Just kidding, my pic is Borne.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:06 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

ATL for sure......gonna be the next O-Town.

Mitch Adams and Andy Niles from team On One, beginning to come outta the wood works for sure. :YEAH
Old 05-15-2007, 11:07 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by STARKS
Starks.

Just kidding, my pic is Borne.

Awww...now you're just trying to get into my pants. Thanks buddy.

Last edited by Borne; 05-15-2007 at 11:09 AM. Reason: I spell like shit
Old 05-15-2007, 11:28 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

On the come up, Brandon in Indy is killing it. Bubash is fricken bomb ***. Scary Gary.

But of the names you mentioned Mike, EDUB is one who people are going crazy over. I keep hearing his name from surprising sources. Which is really exciting.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:29 AM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say Mitch Adams and Andy Niles have way sic skills , love watching those guys ride ............:YEAH
Old 05-15-2007, 11:32 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Niles has skills, Aaron Twite is always exciting to watch too.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:37 AM

twite....borne, adams, and clem for sure...are names that are being spoken of daily and the footage i have of those guys are priceless....adams long endos..borne at xdl killing it, clem same thing....twite is a killer....there are so many more...i forget names very easy...so im sorry if i dont remember names..but i have footage of riders so i will post some good stuff up in a week....after i log 50 tapes, from xdl, king of the south, iceland, atl ride, stuntwars and more....
Old 05-15-2007, 11:40 AM

Nick StuntMetal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Borne
ATL for sure......gonna be the next O-Town.

Mitch Adams and Andy Niles from team On One, beginning to come outta the wood works for sure. :YEAH
I agree about Andy and Mitch. Andy has been around for awhile..i remember seeing him at stuntfest in like 02 when they had the slow wheelie contest...he is definatly one of the smoothest riders ive seen.
Mitch is known on here for is insain stoppies but he actually kills it all around...last time i rode w/ him he had some nasty wide fast O's and that was last summer.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:46 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

I think the North East in general is KILLING it lately...

And yes, LOVE E-Dubs riding style... i have always believed that the key to entertaining is energy...
Old 05-15-2007, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by John LegionST
I think the North East in general is KILLING it lately...

And yes, LOVE E-Dubs riding style... i have always believed that the key to entertaining is energy...
legion you killing it. see what i mean..i forget peeps untill i see there names again.. dam stoners..
Old 05-15-2007, 11:53 AM

I forsee a "posting while stoned" thread in the near future.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
legion you killing it. see what i mean..i forget peeps untill i see there names again.. dam stoners..

Thanks bro! hey mike, please PM me with details on when that TV spot from XDL is supposed to air! Definately want to catch that!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 PM

wheelchris is an unknown quantity at this point

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C&I5 comes out there will be atlest 2 more guys to add to this list.... maybe even 3... will see???????????????
Old 05-15-2007, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by wheelchris
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C&I5 comes out there will be atlest 2 more guys to add to this list.... maybe even 3... will see???????????????

Steve and Guru are already at the top, they don't count. :YEAH
Old 05-15-2007, 12:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Wink 1100
Old 05-15-2007, 12:25 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Wink 1100
Ronnie Reality for sure.....hes such a toolbag i cant even joke about it..LOL
Old 05-15-2007, 12:44 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Borne
Steve and Guru are already at the top, they don't count. :YEAH
yes SF Guru, SF Steve is a Crazy ****, Brian bubash, Andy niles, Mitch Adams, John Legion, Alexcod from Tampa, Gary and he does not ride at a comp unless you force his ***.
There are so many riders that you will never see at a comp. So with that it all depends because there are comp riders and people that just kill it for fun

Borne you caught on quick since learning alot down here just over a year ago. I am proud of you buddy

Mike you will see alot of people killing **** with Chrises Atlanta street footage:YEAH
Old 05-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

a lot of guys are on the come up for sure...just need the polish to start winning.

brian bubash is a name you will hear soon. kid's got a nice freestyle game as well as endoes and his own unique approach to some tricks. def got me thinking when we rode together at the WSBA event.

pretty much, imo, to make an impact and be on the come up you CANT be like anyone else..."bc nobody does me better than i do me" - 50 cent. you have to have YOUR OWN flavor and style to tricks because after all the tricks are just tricks.

borney is there too, he just needs to learn idle shyte! lol

Quick Reply: Whos on the Come up.