Sprocket speeds

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 11:11 AM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sprocket speeds

[quote=sirhatchalot;2759211]whats the top speed i should expect on a 600rr with 2 down and a 70 tooth in the rear?

quote]

Holly Shi*t !! 70 in the rear...and 2 down in the front...what is that +30

...I thought I had big gears...
Old 05-14-2007, 12:13 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

I think you should get like a 95 tooth sprocket for the rear so when you ride your actually riding on the sprocket saving tire wear...yea,thats it
Old 05-14-2007, 06:38 PM
718 boyz

sirhatchalot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
^^^ can you donate me a bike??? im poor
i just bought a few of my boys bikes 4 cbr 600s, 1 r6, and a gsxr 600.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:16 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
listen, ill explain some **** to you. ppl rock big sprockets for a few reasons. ill speak for myself only though, its less wear on my clutch, it makes my idle pull harder and it gives me more control with engine breaking so i have to use less brake input. i use as little gearin as is needed because i want my bike to be as close to a regular stock bike as possible because my bike is a street bike. i do ride in parking lots to learn ****, but i personally am a street rider. my point is, ppl who rock real big sprockets normally only use those bikes in parking lots and for competition purposes so they dont give a **** how they ride on the street. i have a 636 and im +7 teeth. no idea how fast my bike goes with that cuz the speedo is off alot. fast enough to bounce if the po wants to pull me over. the idea of gearing is not to make learning wheelies easier, its to give those who already have an above average amount of control over their bike on one wheel a way to do things easier and in tighter and quicker ways. bigger sprocket = harder to control. if u want to learn how to fly a plane u dont jump into a ****** f15 with all kinds of crazy gadgets and power, u fly a basic low powered cessna so u dont kill yourself with something thats out of your range of control. stock gearing is very manageable, and believe this, anything i can do with a geared bike, i have already done with a stock bike.
Best advise on here... but the asshat will probally ignore it, cause hes a "balla" and knows all...? what can ya do right?

Originally Posted by sirhatchalot

just cause you have a **** ton of someone ELSE's money, and a billion bikes doesnt mean you have skill. And who gives a **** about what cars you have? the caption says BIKES... 4 wheels aint a ******* bike.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

[quoteAnd who gives a **** about what cars you have? the caption says BIKES... 4 wheels aint a ******* bike.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing
Old 05-14-2007, 07:19 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

and plus, how you gonna ask for advise, and then call bullshit when someone answers? Dont start ****, espically when you post your phone number on an open forum... But thats just me, to each your own.

646 372 8698 ???
Old 05-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

take your Lamborghini Murcielago, put a hitch on it and pay your buttler to trailer your bike to starboyz wheelie school.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:23 AM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

come to tx, give me $10,000 and i'll teach you everything you need to know within 2 weeks...but you gotta have some *****...

p.s. dont forget the money
Old 05-26-2007, 08:30 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
looks like hes pissing it away nicely
Old 05-26-2007, 08:50 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

So who the hell did you sue for 4.7 million? I'd really like to hear that story.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:12 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I haven't been posting up on here very long, but I saw that coming when I read the dude's question, and looked at his profile. Not to mention this is sort of a pattern I'm starting to see on this forum..

some friendly advice:
I would ask the dude you are buying the sprocket from what he estimates your top speed to be, don't brag so much about your *****, and use the search button once or twice to avoid getting your *** flamed on SL.com
Old 05-26-2007, 10:15 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

so many haters just cause hes rich
Old 05-26-2007, 10:23 AM

If he's really rich. I could say in my profile I sewed someone for 10.5 billion and own a whole BMW dealership but it wouldn't be true. look at all the people on here that BS, I'm not aying he is & personally I don't care but alot of people would say that just for the attention.

All I was wondering is why would he even want all those bikes? 4 CBR 600's? R6? GSXR600 03 600RR 07 1000RR? Why 4 of the same bike?

Also a paypal verified avitor? Most people I've seen with this kind of money don't brag this much. The people I see that brag are the people that don't have money.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 05-26-2007 at 10:27 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:37 AM

Another thing that makes me think too is look at his posts.

He's selling his 12 bar for $75 shipped. Why sell something for $75 if you have over 4 million?
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-bar-75-a.html

He spends alot of time in the classfided section buying & selling used parts for someone with that kind of money.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:43 AM

im rich i got 2.00$$

and am thousands in debt
Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol.....if he is that rich i will teach him how to ride....and if he aint i will teach him how to ride......i need more people to ride with...lol

miami aint that far from west palm bring it
Old 05-26-2007, 10:54 AM

i ride alone or when i do ride with someone all i hear is bitching cause my bike cant go 180 mph and they gotta wait for me
Old 05-26-2007, 12:05 PM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point

who cares dude? your fake.