Sick Inovations, Where are you??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 02:41 PM

Hippie459MN is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick Inovations, Where are you??

So its been 5 weeks now since I ordered my cage and sliders. The day I called and ordered it you told me it would be out by the end of the week so the following Monday i sent you an email asking if it went out yet and you said no, By the end of the week, So that following Friday I once again email you and then the lathe is down so waiting on the sliders. That was 3 weeks ago now. I have sent about 3 or 4 emails since then and no response but I see you post here so I know someone is alive over there. Am I ever gonna get my cage and sliders or not? So many people recommended you for your super fast service and awsome customer service and so far, I am not to impressed but this is your chance to fix that cause I really wanna buy a sub cage too but not till I get some better service here. It would be one thing if you told me there were problems or it was gonna be a while but now I feel like I am being ignored here!

I just want my sh*t at this point. So when am I gonna get it or do I have to drive down and pick it up?

***END RANT***
Old 05-13-2007, 03:03 PM

Double r -D- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sick Inovations, Where are you??

I ordered sub cage & ties back in Feb from powers,still waiting on em but Matt has been cool about it,said he would hook me up with race railz or a new cage since I've had to wait so long.Waiting on parts suck but if you get something extra out the deal it's worth the wait
Old 05-13-2007, 03:17 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I want to add my 2cents about my wait to but....I'll just **** someone off
Old 05-13-2007, 03:41 PM

cbrguy7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Double r -D-
I ordered sub cage & ties back in Feb from powers,still waiting on em but Matt has been cool about it,said he would hook me up with race railz or a new cage since I've had to wait so long.Waiting on parts suck but if you get something extra out the deal it's worth the wait

+1 free ***** always way cooler!
Old 05-13-2007, 03:49 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cbrguy7
+1 free ***** always way cooler!

no -1 I'd just rather have what i paid for in a normal amount of time. not wait months for it and some free
Old 05-13-2007, 04:12 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Double r -D-
thats right around the time it took to get my cage....dont worry about it, it will get there.....i know the wait sucks but you will not ever get fucked over by SI.....

Ian is such a good **** that he was willing to call me on a sunday and walk me threw some problems i was having and do anything he could to help.....
Old 05-13-2007, 04:24 PM

LynchMob is a decent person

same thing happebed to me...lol i ordered a cage & a bar, the cage took about 7 weeks to get, and i canceled the order on the 12 bar on about the 10th week..lol its been about 6 months, wonder if i would have gotten it yet..lol atleast the cage was good
Old 05-13-2007, 04:58 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
no -1 I'd just rather have what i paid for in a normal amount of time. not wait months for it and some free
i heard that
Old 05-13-2007, 04:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
thats right around the time it took to get my cage....dont worry about it, it will get there.....i know the wait sucks but you will not ever get fucked over by SI.....

Ian is such a good **** that he was willing to call me on a sunday and walk me threw some problems i was having and do anything he could to help.....
you had problems putting a cage on? lol

lol im just startin ****
Old 05-13-2007, 06:05 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by LynchMob
same thing happebed to me...lol i ordered a cage & a bar, the cage took about 7 weeks to get, and i canceled the order on the 12 bar on about the 10th week..lol its been about 6 months, wonder if i would have gotten it yet..lol atleast the cage was good

Who did you order that from.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:07 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by Hippie459MN
So its been 5 weeks now since I ordered my cage and sliders. The day I called and ordered it you told me it would be out by the end of the week so the following Monday i sent you an email asking if it went out yet and you said no, By the end of the week, So that following Friday I once again email you and then the lathe is down so waiting on the sliders. That was 3 weeks ago now. I have sent about 3 or 4 emails since then and no response but I see you post here so I know someone is alive over there. Am I ever gonna get my cage and sliders or not? So many people recommended you for your super fast service and awsome customer service and so far, I am not to impressed but this is your chance to fix that cause I really wanna buy a sub cage too but not till I get some better service here. It would be one thing if you told me there were problems or it was gonna be a while but now I feel like I am being ignored here!

I just want my sh*t at this point. So when am I gonna get it or do I have to drive down and pick it up?

***END RANT***
We reply to almost all the emails that we receive. We get really flooded with email sometimes, so its nearly impossible to reply to all. If you call and theres no answer, leave a message. The lathe was down. Its not anymore. Your order shipped last week.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
We reply to almost all the emails that we receive. We get really flooded with email sometimes, so its nearly impossible to reply to all. If you call and theres no answer, leave a message. The lathe was down. Its not anymore. Your order shipped last week.
Sweet! Got you email. Sorry about that. Just watching everyone out riding I was getting a bit antsy to wreck my sh*t. Got a sub cage for the 900rr yet? If not, Need a bike to make one up for? Owning a trucking company its easy to get down there!

Time to let this thread die. Its been all worked out!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:48 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Most of those companys suck and they dont know how to run a biz for ****. Buy one used atleast you'll get the thing in a reasonable amount of time.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:41 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Sucks all the big bike companys are garbage. On the other hand 50 STUNT is on top of there game.. For every one.. And he gives freebies away all the time.. To bad you guys are on big bikes..... na sike im just playin.. just waitin tell i find a big bike thats local. Any One Got An F4i Or RR In Ohio For Around 3 Grand?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:34 PM

metal hed is an unknown quantity at this point

The last cage I ordered form Sick Innovations talked to Ian 4 on thursday, and was in my driveway when I got home 3 on Friday.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:41 PM

rekless405 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by metal hed
The last cage I ordered form Sick Innovations talked to Ian 4 on thursday, and was in my driveway when I got home 3 on Friday.
wtf?! a day? damn.....liar j/p

i ordered mine april 30...cant wait...its for a 05 r6
Old 05-13-2007, 10:48 PM

dkmgsxr is a decent person

i ordered a cage for my 636 from sick..same sh*t..when i ordered he was cool and said it would b shipped in 2 days,when 2 weeks went by and nothing i called and he was a dick...wtf
Old 05-13-2007, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hippie459MN
Time to let this thread die. Its been all worked out!

so your gonna bail on this now couse yours is on the way?

what about mine?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
so your gonna bail on this now couse yours is on the way?

what about mine?
I am not bailing on anything. I just got everything figured out with Ian so I myself am gonna let this thread go. Everyone else can keep posting here. Ian said to give em a call and if there is no answer leave your name and number and he will get back to ya asap.

My stuff is on the way and couldn't be happier! Can't wait.

Ian, Thanks again!
Old 05-14-2007, 02:22 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

how much does it actually cost to build a cage? how come all cages on the face of the earth are between 200 and 300 dollars? who invented the cage? i know f.i. didnt they just put the first trademark. gas prices are something standardized and fluctuate based on availabilty and the economy, but whatsup with cage prices? how did >200 $ become the average price for a bunch of small steel pipes welded together?

Quick Reply: Sick Inovations, Where are you??