ebay bullshit

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ebay bullshit

I just signed up for a account tonight!
Old 05-13-2007, 10:40 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Im done with Ebay as far as buying sh*t from poeple gos anyway. I will only buy from the Ebay stores now. The last 2 months I've been phucked over by 2 diff. sellers on the same part. The first guy would not send me a invoice couse the part did not sell high enoff - the second guy took my cash and made me wait 7 weeks for it to show up.

Last week I was biding on a full set of plastics and tank for my R6 and lost out no big deal. So I find another set w/tank and the pic.s were from the first auction but diff seller name. I told Ebay about it and they told me they could find no evidence the second guy used the other guys pic.s? I dont think they evan looked at them becouse all the parts were in the same place in both pic.s and were talking about ruffly 20 or so parts all plastics, tank, gauges, seats, wiring harnesses, and other sh*t.

EBAY DON'T CARE IF YOU GET SCAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!they just want the sellers fee's
Old 05-13-2007, 10:59 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

I always cancel bidders that have 0 feedback then if they continue to try to bid I Block them from bidding on any of my **** again. Works like a charm.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:07 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I've been buying and selling on ebay since 98 and NEVER had a problem. Now Stuntlife on the other hand.. I get screwed left and right.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:21 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan

EBAY DON'T CARE IF YOU GET SCAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!they just want the sellers fee's

I partially agree with you, eBay only cares about the fees and will send you to others to work out problems ie: Paypal, Safe trade...

But I've had pretty good luck buying and selling on there...
Old 05-13-2007, 12:23 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hicks
I always cancel bidders that have 0 feedback then if they continue to try to bid I Block them from bidding on any of my **** again. Works like a charm.
I usually send them a message if they have 0 feedback to make sure they are for real, if they reply then I let it ride if not I'll cancel them too...but we all started with 0 so we have to give the newbies a chance
Old 05-13-2007, 12:58 PM

yeyorider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timmycrazy
learn how to spell..........DAMM!
my bad, trying my best, i wasnt born here i am costa rican
Old 05-13-2007, 02:27 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

Haa,ebay....where only about %10 of motorcycles parts were bought legit.lmao!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:47 PM

busa bad is a decent person

some of those bitches need to die. i waitin for a damn exhaust tip. been waitin 4 like 3 weeks im gonna fill out a claim
Old 05-13-2007, 06:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

good ebaying
selling stuff: accept paypal only, if they say they want to pay u with card, cool, paypal accepts cards on behalf of you

buying stuff: check history, items for sale, feedback as well as ask questions about the item and ask them to send you pictures of the item showing detailes of damage or discrepencies
Old 05-13-2007, 09:47 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

I have paypal and made my first purchase the other day for some frame sliders. We'll see if the guy is good or not. SHould get them sometime this week i hope.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to love ebay ,now I hate it .The world is full of blood sucking vampire scammers.Especially england and other foriegn countries .I kinda dig craigslist now ,but still gotta b careful