Ceramic Bearings

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 07:54 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Ceramic Bearings

Does anyone run these?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:13 PM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ceramic Bearings

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ramic+bearings

NME says their no good.?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:25 PM

burnfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

hell what does NME know he only got what 3rd at Stunt Wars this year...mmffff i could do that in my sleep........haha naw jus kidding NME is the man
Old 05-12-2007, 08:27 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was thinking about getting them from the front and back
Old 05-12-2007, 08:39 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

You cannot deny cermic bearing technology is superior to steel...My CNC machine has cermic spindle bearings and they last way longer and run smoother, cooler, and more true then convertional steel bearings...That being said there alot of **** cermic "hybrid" bearing on the market, these are regular bearings that are taken apart and have the steel ***** replaced with cermic ones. Some are good others arent so good..And as with anything out there, there are good brands and products and **** ones...

Is it worth it? only you can tell us that
Old 05-12-2007, 08:41 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

dont some euro guys put them on the front so that the front wheel stays spinning during wheelies, which gives a gyro effect? i think i remember hearing or reading something like this...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
dont some euro guys put them on the front so that the front wheel stays spinning during wheelies, which gives a gyro effect? i think i remember hearing or reading something like this...

All you gotta do is spread your pads and it'll spin for days
Old 05-12-2007, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
You cannot deny cermic bearing technology is superior to steel...My CNC machine has cermic spindle bearings and they last way longer and run smoother, cooler, and more true then convertional steel bearings...That being said there alot of **** cermic "hybrid" bearing on the market, these are regular bearings that are taken apart and have the steel ***** replaced with cermic ones. Some are good others arent so good..And as with anything out there, there are good brands and products and **** ones...

Is it worth it? only you can tell us that

Do you know who makes good ones?
Old 05-12-2007, 08:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you want your front wheel to stay spinning take out you dust covers and pry your brake pads back and pick up the wheelie with some speed then slow it down ....your wheel will spin for a long *** time like this
Old 05-12-2007, 08:52 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

you have to ride your bike to make anything you buy worth while nags
Old 05-12-2007, 08:58 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
The ones I use in my CNC machine spindles are NSK, but their also about $1000 a pair and not that much bigger then a wheel bearing...A steel bearing in the same size is about $50-100 just to give you an idea on cost...
Old 05-12-2007, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
I ride a lot
Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
The ones I use in my CNC machine spindles are NSK, but their also about $1000 a pair and not that much bigger then a wheel bearing...A steel bearing in the same size is about $50-100 just to give you an idea on cost...

Hmm.................. Might stick with the stock ones lol
Old 05-12-2007, 09:00 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

www.worldwidebearings.com or 800-575-3220
Old 05-12-2007, 09:06 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

I ride a lot
he actually was riding a lot, but somethings not perfect with his bike right now, so he cant ride
Old 05-12-2007, 09:11 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

nothing is ever perfect just ride it
Old 05-12-2007, 09:25 PM

nothing is ever perfect
Speak for yourself
Old 05-12-2007, 11:54 PM

wheelchris is an unknown quantity at this point

yes there better but not worth the money u have to spend....
Old 05-13-2007, 01:12 AM

damn... now I want some
Old 05-13-2007, 04:58 AM

da Liks is a decent person

me too.. i want some money first hahaha

Quick Reply: Ceramic Bearings