I Had 2 Say Something

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 04:46 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I Had 2 Say Something

wow reading this whole **** is deep !!! Zane/ woods one day we will ride together again !!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 05:10 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by southtown
where was the flores video in all of that??? beckman makes everyone of us look like kids playin with fisher price cameras...and not even a mention?????

Good Point!
Old 05-15-2007, 05:17 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by alevelcs
ok um seriously......... if any of you were that good you wont be making ******* stunt videos........... get a job and do the video thing cuz u love it and its fun........ when it stops being fun stop doing it......... done nuff said....... and if impact is such a shitbag company for the sport then why does everyone care so much about their stupid award ceremony..... jesus christ u people act like u got passed over for an oscar

post#2 .org ...........
very cute...i knew you couldn't stay away...

Originally Posted by DEBO
Good Point!
seriously...the way he pulled that whole video together, the trip into mexico, the back story on flores...the end...that should have been the video to win and not even a nomination????
Old 05-16-2007, 08:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person
Old news

Been awile, good to see so many old friends still around...

First off I congradulate the winner of this years award. Good for you, enjoy that ************ and be proud of it. YOU DESERVE IT.

I have a world of respect for anyone that can actually go thru the process and get a DVD out. It's a monumental task and ANYONE who does it is ****** winner as far as I'm concerned. For some people it's all about fun. For some it's all about money and for some it's a combination of both.

The way that the X-tremmy awards are judged has NOTHING to do with the quality of any of the work and this is coming from someone that won 4 of the ****** things. IT IS AN INTERNET POPULARITY CONTEST. It can be very frustrating to put your heart and soul (As well as your wallet) into a great film just to see it lose to someone who has more ****** time to dick around on the internet than you. I have seen my best films lose to inferior films year after year. Urban "Live"!! lost to Judgement Day #3 for instance. We went all around the ****** world filming that thing with some of the best riders on the planet. Darius is right, he shouldn't even have to ask a ****** soul to vote for his video. That's ****** nonsense. The films should be judged by a panel of about 25 "Profesionals" who know what the **** they are looking at. This is how it was done a few years ago (Urban Street-Bike Warriors won under that judging system) before they went to "Internet voting" a few years ago. I tried to get out from under Impact and get something going myself with distribution but my efforts were in vain. I am a filmmaker not a distributer of DVD's. The whole thing just stopped being "Fun".

Yo Mike ....You are a good filmmaker who brings quite a bit to "This thing of ours". **** them bro.

I'm not sure if I will ever make another stunt-bike film but I love the sport/lifestyle nevertheless. Be careful out there fellas and I hope that I see you soon.

Re-spect

Drew Stone
Old 05-16-2007, 01:22 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

impact and docy are whack as ****........i dont even wanna get into that. Its a joke just like 75% of our ****. The only way things will start to change is if we put our foot down and stop letting these people take advantage of us
Old 05-16-2007, 02:35 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

+1 Drew and EDUB
Old 05-16-2007, 02:48 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

drew thank you...and yes your heart is a HUGE part of what i do...and why i do what i do...

I hope to work with you one day...on something PRO.
streetbikes are worn out...and have been...if my passion wasnt so huge for it..i would have quit...

edub lets not start with impact and you guys...i mean she **** on your video and i thought the video was great.....so **** that...as for impact and myself anymore...im confussed..not sure what to do..or if i should call her..
Old 05-16-2007, 03:00 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Renegade Distribution! :YEAH
Old 05-20-2007, 05:05 AM

Stuntworksmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alexcod
wow reading this whole **** is deep !!! Zane/ woods one day we will ride together again !!!!!
Gangster... that day was today babycakes... mandem for shizzle...

Thanks for all the love alex, louisville, and everyone else who gives us respect.

Just to clarify some things:

First off, just because we're not bigtime and all that (yes Joe Brown who the **** is STUNTWORKS?) doesn't mean we haven't paid our dues and bled over and over for this sport. I got started watching all these guys just like Adam, Ryan, and Zane... Darius, Britton, Molina, and all the other serious OG's (e-dub you are definately gangster as hell man, some of the sickest riding i've seen) and I'm completely honored just to have people like Molina, Britton, and Nicely congratulate us.

Second, we aren't some local town heroes or anything, we have NO SPONSORS... i mean we have great friends that support us always... 1st gear cycles owner Dave, and Rad's Cycles owner conrad... they are the only ones who have helped us make this possible... the rest is our blood.

Lastly, just to make sure no one is disconcerted about the voting issue, I'm pretty damn sure that not one of us went into any forum and posted up that we needed votes for the xtremey's... I do however recall some other posts from people reminding everyone to vote for them. Not that its a bad thing to do that at all, its just that like Zane said... we werent twisted about it at all... we went for the experience and the chance to hang out with other riders, We did not go expecting to win... at all.

Nicely, bro, you are the man... i've got nothing but love for you i completely understand where your coming from... But don't stop doing what you do, cuz i wont have **** to watch before i go ride if you do!

And to everyone, who the **** am I? definately not anyone... just thrilled to ride, thrilled to meet every stunter from pro to am... and hoping i can make this **** full time. I've got nothing but love for every stunter! So if you ride and you roll thru tampa... hit me up... ive got a killer spot right off the highway in brandon...

And if your lucky, Alex's *** will stay in his pants, Jesse will show up (eh.. that might be pushin it), I won't break rear sets, Rad will break out the grill, and everyone will have a great ****** time.

So lets go ****** ride!:YEAH
Old 05-20-2007, 10:09 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

load alex and jesse up and bring it to the o-town
Old 05-20-2007, 12:17 PM

Stuntworksmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I'd love to... but unfortunately I gotta pay the rent, so I'm at work...

Alex, Jesse, Adam, and a couple others were gonna go, but they got lazy I guess and decided just to stay and hit up the brandon spot.

I've been wanting to hit up o-town though, figured some of that o-town magic would rub off on me.