No-Wheelie Bill Passed in Tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 PM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: No-Wheelie Bill Passed in Tennessee

Originally Posted by NsOaklandR6
That's why we run in cali cuz your going to jail most of the time, and it will cost you a mint to get your back and license back after the 6 month to a year suspension. Some people are on DMV/Court driving probation from other stuff and will go to jail for 10-30 days if caught.

BUT COME ON YALL we really should be on top of this ****. Look at the numbers we have on this site! If we was bought **** we could organize and fight off this **** in whatever state, even if all we could do was send some heated letters protesting this dumb ****. I know some of us probably have felon records and can't vote but there are more that don't and could help get in the establishments *** over this **** and maybe get some laws to protect stunters. If we pushed it and start go-n to the media with videos and demonstrations of skill to show it is not as reckless as they try to make it out to be or sumtihn lol we might get somewhere. But we also have to show what a squid is and agree that they are reckless in every way most of the time. I had already mad it a point to myself to ask a officer of the GOT DAMN LAW why would he want to mess with skilled controlled stunters in a non busy or very wide open area and not just go after 100 mph wheelie-n squids the next time i get stopped for no plate or sumthin stupid. I'm going to let them know they will get a lot more respect on the street if they would recognize a real skilled stunter and leave them alone, unless they are spliting lans in traffic on a HC or sumthin, then i couldn't complain about them chase-n somebody down. But come-n to a spot that riders have picked out WAAAAYYY AWAY from any other people, or homes, open businesses like many of are port spots are is just so ****** stupid. I told yall how they came over 10 deep and landed the helicopter at 1 spot out here in a industrial area. Waste-n all those resources over use not bothering nobody out in the middle of nowhere!
Sorry for the Long A$$ MuthaF*ckin Post and Sorry for all the MuthaF*ckin Curse-n i'm Heated!

yea i was reading a post someone posted up about the ghetto chopper droppin in on there spot... like i kno cops dont like stunting but really is that nesassary? like come on... a simple "you cant do that here" or the ever so common out this coast " i dont wanna see you here again"
Old 05-10-2007, 06:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tony2k2R1
down shift n call it a day... i kno well all have been there lol
ya ive been there... thats the reason i no longer have my 636, am sittin on 18 mo. probation, and have to ride a 50....

roadblocks are a bitch...
Old 05-10-2007, 07:08 PM

TightShirts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony2k2R1
yea i was reading a post someone posted up about the ghetto chopper droppin in on there spot... like i kno cops dont like stunting but really is that nesassary? like come on... a simple "you cant do that here" or the ever so common out this coast " i dont wanna see you here again"
i've never ran... it's just not worth the risk for me, i've never heard of them landing the chopper on a spot before... thats really stupid, i'm just trying to get some people to act and be aware of these old wrinkled idiots trying to put **** down on us since that **** would affect us the most... and it's only going to promote running from them... i mean would you really run if you would only get a ticket?
Old 05-10-2007, 07:46 PM

selfinfliction is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
well at least you can still do them in parades as long as its below 30 mph

so now everyone that stunts in tennessee only needs to figure out what constitutes a parade, then they can say they're in a parade as they ride down the streets on the back wheels and the cops can't do anything.

i think everyone is complaining about nothing here, when in fact they are legalizing wheelies on public roads, they just have to figure out the parade part

Old 05-10-2007, 07:50 PM

heck if they go by the dictionary this is what the definition of parade is:

pa·rade (p-rd) KEY

NOUN:
    1. <LI type=a>An organized public procession on a festive or ceremonial occasion.
    2. The participants in such a procession.
    1. <LI type=a>A regular place of assembly for reviews of troops. Also called parade ground . <LI type=a>A ceremonial review of troops.
    2. The troops taking part in such a review.
  3. A line or extended group of moving persons or things: a parade of strollers on the mall.
  4. An extended, usually showy succession: a parade of fads and styles.
  5. An ostentatious show; an exhibition: make a parade of one's talents. See Synonyms at display.
  6. A public square or promenade.

so it looks like it would be fairly easy to get off on a technicality if the law allows the actions during a "parade"

LOL tennessee may have just unleashed a law they didn't think all the way through
Old 05-10-2007, 07:58 PM

racinghart is an unknown quantity at this point

so can someone explain the part where it says the Bill doesnt apply for those "adults" who are riding under "30 mph" in a "parade" ?
Old 05-10-2007, 08:34 PM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

For 1 they don't think we can ride wheelies at or below 30mph so they just know they got us there (HA). secondly where in the U.S. can you have a "parade" without getting a permit and law enforcement support (more like permission)? So you see even if somebody was to go that route they would never get threw the red tape. NO CITY, COUNTY, OR STATE is going to give people a permit for anything that had stunting in it. Maybe if u did a fake "IT FOR THE TROOPS" thing or sumthing to mask it up. And even if they did or have had parades with stunting, u can bet your bike the city official that let them have it got a ear full or canned over it.

1 thing i forgot to mention in my other post is that, the pigs come chase us out of or spots because THEY WANT US ON THE STREET! Yes they want us out there so they can give chase, catch us, and/or have us crash. U gotta remember we are some of there most wanted in there heads, they get there asses handed to them daily by sportbike riders squids and all. they catch some but loose most and they talk big **** when they get burned, especially the bike cops. Any real officer would leave stunners be in there industrial spots and even if somebody complained they would just go over to the spot and tell everyone to get a new spot cuz of complaints. Not have task chase us down and put helicopters that should be chase-n bank robbers and killers down on us. THEY WANT US STUNT-N ON THE STREET SO THEY CAN CHASE US AND CUFF US UP! When we are missing for too long on the street they go looking for us at the spots. Anyway....

This **** needs to be jumped on cuz if it passes in one state all the yuppies will tell there friends in other states and they will make worse laws in those states, and it will go on and on. Soon it will be a FELONY to ride a wheelie/Stunt anywhere street or lot MARK MY WORDS!

Oh, they will catch on about stunt parts being on bikes soon too and that will be a fat ticket or worse WATCH!! (like we always do)

Last edited by NsOaklandR6; 05-10-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:56 PM

i think one of you guys should just win the ******* lottery and buy me an abandoned airport
Old 05-10-2007, 10:15 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
so all we have to do is take a float and a marching band with us where ever we go?
thats fu<kin funny haha
Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Maybe this will take the heat off people organizing in lots? you could just call it a parade and get off scott free?
Old 05-10-2007, 10:39 PM

TNDragonrnr is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it all blows - I don't know what these dumbasses are thinking. We can't even park a car in lots here in Oak Ridge let alone ride in them. Knoxville has a few spots that haven't been blown up yet. I just wonder if they can bust us in the lots if this passes. it says public roads and lots are public places.

Last edited by TNDragonrnr; 05-10-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:45 PM
HARGO / SICKINNOVATIONS

b_hargett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
so all we have to do is take a float and a marching band with us where ever we go?
+1000
Old 05-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
ya ive been there... thats the reason i no longer have my 636, am sittin on 18 mo. probation, and have to ride a 50....

roadblocks are a bitch...
damn man thats what we call bad luck you better keep your *** outta trouble till that ***** over foreal
Old 05-10-2007, 10:56 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Hey!! All of you missed the #1 stupid part of this.

Stunting is so dangerous that we must go to jail for it to keep us safe from ourselfs. *BUT* Its safe enoff that familys can line the side of the road and watch us w/their little kids running around.

And wheir are you gonna get the skillz to "safely" stunt in a parade?
or do the just ASSume anyone over a set age can wheelie safely? << If so why the new law?

So their saying Aaron Colton will kill a family becouse he's so young but I am safe for a parade becouse of my age even thow I only got mabey 1% of his skillz??????

Last edited by Mr. Hooligan; 05-10-2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: add
Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
So their saying Aaron Colton will kill a family becouse he's so young but I am safe for a parade becouse of my age even thow I only got mabey 1% of his skillz??????

this is why you aren't helping with writing laws, you just don't understand the concept. what that concept is, i couldn't tell you, but you clearly don't understand

Old 05-10-2007, 11:18 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

I seen on another forum some one saying there friend gets out of tickets while filming becuase thats how he makes a living.. is this true or even posible?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:21 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

been busted there...moving there in 3 weeks lol
Old 05-11-2007, 12:11 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by Wickedbadretard
I seen on another forum some one saying there friend gets out of tickets while filming becuase thats how he makes a living.. is this true or even posible?
not a chance in hell...its getting to the point now that if you are filming and the police roll up, they get the camera first since it has the evidence (footage) on it...footage and cam impounded as evidence and tickets all around...
Old 05-11-2007, 03:06 PM

TightShirts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by southtown
not a chance in hell...its getting to the point now that if you are filming and the police roll up, they get the camera first since it has the evidence (footage) on it...footage and cam impounded as evidence and tickets all around...
any cop tries to take my 3k-9k camera... well lets just say there will be trouble! his *** can take the $4 tape
Old 05-11-2007, 03:59 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

one of our guys that doesn't stunt powered the front up after we all made a quick u-turn on the main drag in Pigeon Forge, TN last weekend and got pulled over and given a $100 careless driving ticket

of course it saved me and one other from getting pulled over for rolling Endos, which makes me wonder...
Has anyone got a ticket for Endos????? How would the cops write that up?

Quick Reply: No-Wheelie Bill Passed in Tennessee