BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: stasis shoes

heal up ..bro
Originally Posted by scott3824
Yeah bro, thanks. See ya soon.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:15 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point

While I said I would shoot them I didn't mean while I was wearing them!
Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
wow you are a funny dude..now were to start on you.. thanks for the love and all. and we stand behind the product totally but i never said it was bullet proof but if you want to shoot them be my guest..cause you well be in the hospital... there are made to to impact not go to war in iraq with... motor cycle boots have plastics and other hard stuff we don't like so this is the next best thing. i never said the will out last the competition i said they are safer...face it things wear over time..especially if you are abusing them... and we can never make a shoe totally geared towards stunting there is a about maybe 10,000 people in the world who want to stunt but there are over 5 million regular sport bike riders... so yes we do have you in mind cause other companies don't but at the same time we have appeal across the board to all genres of life..white..black..asian..and so on.. and nothing is a 100% safe... we wear helmets and people still die... these shoe are made to be about 50% safer then regular shoes... i am glad to see you will still buy a pair but please don't shoot em cause dragon skin vest have about 400 micro layers...the shoes carry 4 to 5 layers... so they still feel like shoes....and believe it or not stunters and bike riders alike were used in some aspects of the design... you cannot totally please all that is why shoe companies make may styles cause everybody has there own flava... eventually you will see one you like. alot
Old 05-09-2007, 01:18 PM

Istunt101 is a decent person

as some may know i have started a shoe company to help protect the feet of stunt riders as well as regular bike riders... these shoes are made of timax and teflon bullet proof threads on the back side of the shoes... they will prevent a sharp or blunt object from pentrating our shoes up to 700 lbs of pressure and are made to slide so your shoes stay on your feet in cause of a crash.... we know the importance of feel ,comfort,and safety, while stunting or riding your bike. plus we know what looks good ..so check them out i hope you all like them...they will be on sale this friday and go into stores on monday(journeys,footaction,finishline)
Hey. I didnt read through the whole post but I would like to purchase the 3rd shoe down on the left hand side. Are they available to purchase online and if so, what is the site to go to?
Old 05-09-2007, 01:56 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

A lot of the function of the newer ballistic materials is impact mitigation. It won't save you, but it should help more than canvas.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
Shoes look dope Bishop. Those probably would have saved my foot this weekend
+1 I was thinking that the whole time I was reading this thread.....

Side note: anyone ever notice a LOT of stunters are shorter guys?? That's what makes it funny to me that there is so many comments about the thick sole....you'd think they'd be happy to gain a little!!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:28 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

So what's up with that sponsoring brother?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:29 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by excessa
A lot of the function of the newer ballistic materials is impact mitigation. It won't save you, but it should help more than canvas.
is it just me or does hearing a woman talk about balistics give anyone else a chubby??
Old 05-09-2007, 02:38 PM

well go ahead cause i hole will be in them and no refund cause i stated the stop blount object and desipate impact...not stop bullets...
Originally Posted by blackdog
While I said I would shoot them I didn't mean while I was wearing them!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:43 PM

are you a russian spy or something cause you know a whole lot about stuff normal people don't but you are very true on your point we use fibers that absorb impact and desipate it... not the threads the stop the bullets... and they are 20x more effective then canvas..and about 10x stronger then leather alone but ther still wear and tear like regular shoes..once again just a moe safe shoe and rubber compounds that help grip clear coated surfaces... i may have to hire you
Old 05-09-2007, 02:44 PM

the site is stasisshoes.com and it launches at midnite friday
Originally Posted by Istunt101
Hey. I didnt read through the whole post but I would like to purchase the 3rd shoe down on the left hand side. Are they available to purchase online and if so, what is the site to go to?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:45 PM

ha ha very true and funny.. but the soles aint that thick so still will be short
Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 I was thinking that the whole time I was reading this thread.....

Side note: anyone ever notice a LOT of stunters are shorter guys?? That's what makes it funny to me that there is so many comments about the thick sole....you'd think they'd be happy to gain a little!!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:47 PM

are you a russian spy or something cause you know a whole lot about stuff normal people don't
she started and owned a defense contracting company.....she stated that in one of her posts....she's pretty gangsta for a wee lil girly!!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:49 PM

missed that post but she is very smart:YEAH
she started and owned a defense contracting company.....she stated that in one of her posts....she's pretty gangsta for a wee lil girly!!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

is it just me or does hearing a woman talk about balistics give anyone else a chubby??
knock it off...we all know if the wind blows in idaho and you are in new hampshire you get a chubby...ballistics don't count, you already had one...
Old 05-09-2007, 05:56 PM

Istunt101 is a decent person

the site is stasisshoes.com and it launches at midnite friday
Thanks. I'll pick me up a pair then.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

+41

thats why i like it when ali talks to me about her work
Old 05-09-2007, 09:36 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

are you a russian spy or something cause you know a whole lot about stuff normal people don't but you are very true on your point we use fibers that absorb impact and desipate it... not the threads the stop the bullets... and they are 20x more effective then canvas..and about 10x stronger then leather alone but ther still wear and tear like regular shoes..once again just a moe safe shoe and rubber compounds that help grip clear coated surfaces... i may have to hire you
I've been in ballistics since 2000. I invented a couple of advanced fibers technologies, been the CEO of a defense contracting company since 2000, also. I like to blow up indestructable stuff, what can I say?
Old 05-09-2007, 09:37 PM

Advanced fibers is my thing, so feel free to give me a call when you are back to the drawing board, I have inside contacts with the aramid textile weavers.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:45 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I've been in ballistics since 2000. I invented a couple of advanced fibers technologies, been the CEO of a defense contracting company since 2000, also. I like to blow up indestructable stuff, what can I say?
You can blow me up anytime
Old 05-09-2007, 09:50 PM

you guys can make anything dirty

Quick Reply: stasis shoes