stasis shoes

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: stasis shoes

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I really like the style of these

EXCEPT for the sole, why is it so thick? It looks like something you would see on an obese persons or person with downs syndromes shoes. The other shoes soles aren't so thick. I like the black pair too but I'd like these even better if the sole had the same thickness as the black pair. Is there any specific reason for the sole to be so thick?
the soles on the blacks are a little thinner but not much.... picture angle makes sole thick..apex,edub,teach,bourne and many other loved them all... and cant wait to rockem
Old 05-08-2007, 07:45 PM

that is why we make different models... hopefully you like them enough to buy
Originally Posted by inolen
I like that 'ralph louie' model, but I think the others look real tacky.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:48 PM

i just relized which one you picked and that is the most colorful and tacky one there is ...and i helped design them..lol..but i know some people like that style...so at lest i know you like one of them
I like that 'ralph louie' model, but I think the others look real tacky.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i just relized which one you picked and that is the most colorful and tacky one there is ...and i helped design them..lol..but i know some people like that style...so at lest i know you like one of them
Haha, not necesarrily the color combo. But I hate the designs on the others. They look like the stuff I'd see on those little kids sandals/shoes.

Just adding some input man.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:03 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I'm still going to buy a pair, but I'm probably going to go with the black ones(dc?) or like inolen said a different color combo of the ralph louies. The grey/white ones would be my favorite by far if it weren't for the sole. Just offering some constructive criticism though. Opinions are like ******** I think your head is in the right place just some of the designs could use a little work. Do you have new designs coming out or just new color variations of those deigns?

I guess I could buy the grey/white one and do a few skitch passes until I get them where I want them
Old 05-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Looks pretty sweet
Old 05-08-2007, 09:21 PM

uponit17 is a decent person

i want a pair hardcore you got any in black and red yet man?
Old 05-08-2007, 09:25 PM

uponit17 is a decent person

is there a wesite that i can just look at other models of the shoe or anything eles your selling with it like say i buy a pair of shoe for your site throw in a t-shirt or somthing
Old 05-08-2007, 09:30 PM

well the site is stasisshoes.com and it will be up by midnight friday..and i am working out the details for you guys to get a special
Originally Posted by uponit17
is there a wesite that i can just look at other models of the shoe or anything eles your selling with it like say i buy a pair of shoe for your site throw in a t-shirt or somthing
Old 05-08-2007, 09:34 PM

yeah i know they my not fit everyones flavor but i am glad you like at least one of them and if you guys got any ideas dont hestitate to throw them at me.... if you guys want loud colors i will give them to you ... we just went with the basic colors first cause the ultimate goal..is to go main stream like dc's and adios... but styles will get better and colors are coming.... we have over 20 different color combos coming out but most match the factory paint jobs of bikes like red and blk or blue and yellow... stuff like that..
Haha, not necesarrily the color combo. But I hate the designs on the others. They look like the stuff I'd see on those little kids sandals/shoes.

Just adding some input man.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:37 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

there are only 1 pair i would rock and its the black ones that look like skate shoes...the rest would roll ankles...ouch!! besides the boots...but who wears boots except you know who
Old 05-08-2007, 09:37 PM

when the grey and white ones come out if you guys buy them and you aren't satisfied with the sole the next 1000 pair i will change to a thinner sole.. but i am telling you it is just the picture was taken so close to the shoe.... looks identical to a nike airforce one worn by many nba players
Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I'm still going to buy a pair, but I'm probably going to go with the black ones(dc?) or like inolen said a different color combo of the ralph louies. The grey/white ones would be my favorite by far if it weren't for the sole. Just offering some constructive criticism though. Opinions are like ******** I think your head is in the right place just some of the designs could use a little work. Do you have new designs coming out or just new color variations of those deigns?

I guess I could buy the grey/white one and do a few skitch passes until I get them where I want them
Old 05-08-2007, 09:38 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

damn good idea

make a web site where u can design ur own

or submit designs, the winner gets like 2 free pair
Old 05-08-2007, 09:40 PM

glad you like at least one homey... i feel you on the boot thing but we got to cater to everyone even those who don't stunt...
Originally Posted by J-Boogie
there are only 1 pair i would rock and its the black ones that look like skate shoes...the rest would roll ankles...ouch!! besides the boots...but who wears boots except you know who
Old 05-08-2007, 09:45 PM

well i can do this... who ever comes up with the best idea as far as design of the shoe or take one that we have made and tell me what you want on them or what colors i will pick that persons design and give them 100 bucks and 5 pair of the shoes.... i need a picture, drawing, or a photoshop file... don't pm some long description that i have to use my imagination for.....

cant let people design their own shoe cause you need to order a 1000 to make it even worth while...
Originally Posted by -Nasty-
damn good idea

make a web site where u can design ur own

or submit designs, the winner gets like 2 free pair
Old 05-08-2007, 09:50 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

there are alot more to come..so hopefully we make one you like cause we do profit sharing with the riders that are sponsored..so they will get the money they deserve in this sport... got any ideas..for shoes pm and i will shoot them to the designers

like the idea alot. glad to see someone getting into this market. if i were you i would try to style the shoes more around ES, Etnies, Globe, DC...etc. that is the style most stunters rock, myself included. i noticed there were a couple that were close but not quite all the way there yet. ne way good luck and i hope to see you guys around for a long time.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:00 PM

thanks for the support... i don't want to copy someone to much... the shoes will start to look a little different here and there.... and the best selling shoe of alltime is a nike airforce one so that is the one we copied and just changed to technology... hopefully sooner or later i will make more pairs stunters like... but i got to appeal to a regular rider and keep safety in mind as well as style...gets hard sometimes..but we will try our best
Originally Posted by MiltIV
like the idea alot. glad to see someone getting into this market. if i were you i would try to style the shoes more around ES, Etnies, Globe, DC...etc. that is the style most stunters rock, myself included. i noticed there were a couple that were close but not quite all the way there yet. ne way good luck and i hope to see you guys around for a long time.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

thanks for the support... i don't want to copy someone to much... the shoes will start to look a little different here and there.... and the best selling shoe of alltime is a nike airforce one so that is the one we copied and just changed to technology... hopefully sooner or later i will make more pairs stunters like... but i got to appeal to a regular rider and keep safety in mind as well as style...gets hard sometimes..but we will try our best
i hear ya bro. its a tough world out there and you cant make everyone happy. i think what i was trying to say was make the soles a little wider (which makes the shoe wider), thicken up the padding, and make a fatter tounge. that is the "skate board" look. regardless i will be ordering a pair of the all black ones soon to support the sport and b/c they look clean. IMO

Last edited by IV; 05-08-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:18 PM

hey thanks bro ..we need all the support we can get... i do have some that will have that skate boarder feel and look... in the future like june... i will keep you guys updated
Originally Posted by MiltIV
i hear ya bro. its a tough world out there and you cant make everyone happy. i think what i was trying to say was make the soles a little wider (which makes the shoe wider), thicken up the padding, and make a fatter tounge. that is the "skate board" look. regardless i will be ordering a pair of the all black ones soon to support the sport and b/c they look clean. IMO
Old 05-08-2007, 10:27 PM

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, where to start. First off props for designing a shoe aimed toward the bike community! I think it's great and hope you do well.

So here's my ,

Looks: you might have already done this but, why don't you guys use us, your target group to help guide you guys on what looks appealing. I know it's just my opinion but others seem to agree that the designs are lacking. They just look flea market cheap to me. Maybe they are better in person?It's like you tried to hard to make them different. While I read the soles are thick because of the air pocket I must say they are hideous. They belong in a little people store.

Function: While you say they are built for riders, why would you use the platform of a nike running shoe? I've owned many Nikes and think they suck for extreme type activities. Too much cushion, I and others seem to like less cushion. Less cushion= more feel/ lever control. This is crucial when jumping around a bike. You don't want to be second guess how secure your foot placement is. While I like the idea of "bullet proof/ puncture proof" materials, I don't think it matters too much when 700lbs lands on your foot. Foot bones can break with less than 50lbs of pressure if it hits just right. 300+ and youll be wearing a foot cast.

I don't like that you didn't tell us that these shoes have beeen extensively beaten to death and that you guarantee they will out last the competition. Because let's face it, if they won't out last them, than what's the point of all the high tech stuff?

PROS: I do like the thought put into the shoes and like that they are geared towards bike riders. In theory they shoud be a decent shoe that out lasts others, while the price is a little heavy it will be worth it if they perform as promised. So my decision, I will definitely give them a shot, (and I mean shoot them with a gun), and test these shoes out. I will also be airbrushing mine to my liking and hopefuly be a happy customer. Either way I will let you know! By the way, if when I shoot them and the bullet goes through the shoe, can I return them? While it sounds funny I am dead serious. Don't claim something and think we won't test it!

I wish you guys the best of luck and look forward to getting my pair.
Hopefully before the next models ome out you do a couple surveys on line and see what we the people like and desire in a bike shoe.

Thanks again.

Quick Reply: stasis shoes