Virginia Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 11:02 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: Virginia Show

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
both guys killed and sr has got the goods for sure..but like teach says it is a double egded sword sometimes... and the wsba is a spectators league also so you most be highly entertaining as well as tech... i will post a copy of all the criteria for wsba judging for future events... i will take the blame for the judging this go round cause everyone was working of a short off new system... dad and son will kill in atl....:YEAH

I understand, you know where I am coming from though.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

glad i came to meet and see everyone i knew,ill be in the next comp and will not wait to the last day to put my **** together
Old 05-07-2007, 11:18 PM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MARCus JR
The judging was a joke i dont no what they were smoking , but had fun and won some $:YEAH
lol... you qualified even with a flat tire... that was a joke.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ponis
lol... you qualified even with a flat tire... that was a joke.
what exactly is that supposed to mean?? everyone qualified, was he not suppose to be cause he ran over something to flatten his tire??
Old 05-07-2007, 11:30 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Exactly what I will be calling about, you have to get something going with the judging thing.

Nothing against you Twite, I know it can't be an easy thing to do but I definately think there were mistakes made.

Thanks, and I don't take it personally. I stand by my part of the judging. I put a LOT of thought into everyone's run, all 13 riders. Of course there were mistakes, but regardless I think the results were fair.
I would suggest using this as a learning experience. Ask the judges what needed to be improved and work on it. Don't just try to change the judging. I personally would be more than happy to go over anything with any competitor, because I hope to expect the same when I compete again.
(it was nice to meet you in person by the way)
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 PM

Not arguing, or bashing the kid... hes a dope rider as well as his dad.... Yes i saw him get a flat tire... 40 secs into his run... **** happends. There was 3 runs of individual freestyle... He only got 2.

Nice meeting everyone again. Everyone killed it.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

marcus is the man... don't worry i think by the time he is 15 or even by the las vegas show he is going to be kicking *** ...flat tire and all.. i enjoyed him just as much as anything out there... he is one of my favorite riders out there... top 5 maybe even number one in my mind but i will never tell..
what exactly is that supposed to mean?? everyone qualified, was he not suppose to be cause he ran over something to flatten his tire??
Old 05-07-2007, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by iwreck
Thanks, and I don't take it personally. I stand by my part of the judging. I put a LOT of thought into everyone's run, all 13 riders. Of course there were mistakes, but regardless I think the results were fair.
I would suggest using this as a learning experience. Ask the judges what needed to be improved and work on it. Don't just try to change the judging. I personally would be more than happy to go over anything with any competitor, because I hope to expect the same when I compete again.
Definaltely a learning experience, I know it was not an easy job. I will pm you as far as getting advice on future things to look for and work on. It was nice to meet you as well, I felt bad for you this weekend knowing you wanted to be out there with the rest competing.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ponis
Not arguing, or bashing the kid... hes a dope rider as well as his dad.... Yes i saw him get a flat tire... 40 secs into his run... **** happends. There was 3 runs of individual freestyle... He only got 2.

Nice meeting everyone again. Everyone killed it.
Thanks for clearing that, it was for sure good times just being out there with everyone.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:38 PM

marcus is the man... don't worry i think by the time he is 15 or even by the las vegas show he is going to be kicking *** ...flat tire and all.. i enjoyed him just as much as anything out there... he is one of my favorite riders out there... top 5 maybe even number one in my mind but i will never tell..

Well it goes without saying that he is #1 in my book, in more ways than one. He is learning daily and very determined which is what it takes. I would like to thank Teach for the drifting, now Marcus thinks he can blast around tying that. lol He was practicing on the 50 today, right before he wiped out into the bumper of the truck.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:09 AM

Pics from the event up

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...inia-pics.html
Old 05-08-2007, 01:30 AM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iwreck
pm me i'd like to know where you think i can improve. good work out there though.:YEAH get that leg right.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:19 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Definaltely a learning experience, I know it was not an easy job. I will pm you as far as getting advice on future things to look for and work on. It was nice to meet you as well, I felt bad for you this weekend knowing you wanted to be out there with the rest competing.
This exchange gives me the warm fuzzies.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

....that's not the warm fuzzies, that just the..... nevermind.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:08 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
....that's not the warm fuzzies, that just the..... nevermind.

Hey, it's my birthday, I will get the warm fuzzies however I want.

In other news, while my endeavor is still successful, time has stopped completely and I feel like maybe tonight will end in a riot, maybe just a fight...
Old 05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
Hey, it's my birthday, I will get the warm fuzzies however I want.

In other news, while my endeavor is still successful, time has stopped completely and I feel like maybe tonight will end in a riot, maybe just a fight...

riot? fight? you got served (or severed)?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:17 PM

We are going to party like it is 9. Caveman style, punking out, debauchery, drinking...

riots, looting, mayhem

Maybe I'll just watch a movie instead.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:47 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

i am that dude and the tv show is still on for the winter season and i know you will buy my video game in the fall..lol don't miss the bus staying up all night playing it

Bishop-
Feel free to give us a call/email at Super Streetbike and update us on the TV show. We've had numerous emails, letters and calls from entrants who haven't heard a reply.
323-782-2230
david.sonsky@primedia.com
thanks

Dave Sonsky
Editor
Super Streetbike
Old 05-08-2007, 01:29 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

no problem dave ... just had to regroup and so people know i am here for the long haul and not a scam mission accomplished.... i needed to talk about other stuff also so i will call
Originally Posted by big dave
Bishop-
Feel free to give us a call/email at Super Streetbike and update us on the TV show. We've had numerous emails, letters and calls from entrants who haven't heard a reply.
323-782-2230
david.sonsky@primedia.com
thanks

Dave Sonsky
Editor
Super Streetbike
Old 05-08-2007, 02:39 PM

Lunchbox- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ahenry
Had a great time for sure!!! good to see everyone there for this. everyone had great rides and put out some sick **** for sure. teach and e dub were going crazy there at the end!! i loved it.

my fav. part though
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2027774994 i wish it had sound!!!
QUITE POSSIBLY THE BADDEST FACE PLANTS ON THE PLANET WERE SEEN THIS WEEKEND

Quick Reply: Virginia Show