Virginia Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 05:29 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virginia Show

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
you feeling any better? You looked like HELL at dinner on Saturday!
.you know how i got sick real fast. i have the rair strain of the flu the one that catches on very quick and can put you in the hospitle. because of the lack of sleep and i was warn down i cought it very quick. by the end of sunday on the ride home i could bairly move. can you send me the sequence shot of my simi jump to hc id like to si how it looks although i di mess up and kicked myself in the head . nice meeting you
Old 05-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

I'll send you the shots I got of you this week. I've got to go through them all and send them over to Bishop, too.

you kicked yourself in the head? LMAO!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:20 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by koiyan
does your pops have any extra 50mm clipons i can buy it takes forever to order them?

He has a set, they are yours if you want them. You know how that goes, you help us out when you have something and we do the same.

Had a great time this weekend, it was very nice meeting everyone.
As far as the judging comment goes yeah I disagreed with Coleman placing 10th, but what can ya do??

Can't wait until the next one!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:55 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Andy Niles = my new favorite rider

In my opinion had the most entertaining run all weekend.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:07 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Being a judge opened my eyes to competion and what it takes to get the points you need. Knowing the rules WELL and playing to them is key. I took my role very seriously and honestly I don't want to do it again. It's BRUTAL!
That being said, I'd love to answer any questions you guys have openly. Before you ask, do one thing, review the rules carefully, think how YOU would judge based on the criteria, review your run according to points break down then ask a specific question.
I have high hopes for the next few events and I believe the judging system is very, very important.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:35 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I had a great time, it was good seeing everybody! I kept telling everyone Bubash is killing it, and everyone would say "who is Bubash?"

I kept thinking i was getting his name wrong, but apparently he was just invisible to other people until recently.

I kicked myself for jumping on the hate wagon, Bishop stepped up like he said he would. I'm not sure I could pull off putting on an event, looks like a lot of work, props to Bishop on his event, hope to see lots more and lots of progress. If I can help I'm down.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:38 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

wasnt bishop the dude that wanted to make his own stunt reality show? and video game and what not? lol
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by va stunta
wasnt bishop the dude that wanted to make his own stunt reality show? and video game and what not? lol
i dont know bout the vid game, but yes about the show. he got screwed in all aspects of this event, but paid out! thats all that counts. 1st backflip i seen at any stunt comp where theres fmx. celebrity appearances. it was great meetin everyone. and the next one is GA and im sure itll be big
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

i am that dude and the tv show is still on for the winter season and i know you will buy my video game in the fall..lol don't miss the bus staying up all night playing it
Originally Posted by va stunta
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM

i didn't get screwed..no one from paypal is getting there money back on presell cause the show went on as planned and even if they were getting there money back i still would have paid you guys..cause we have sponsors that are supporting the league and if all else fails..the ceo(bishop) is paid :YEAH so everybody will get there money this show and every show... my vision on 5 cities with a 20,000 person attendence will come true... i think it will begin in atl..thanks for comming to murder the track bubash...oh and use some of that money to get a exhaust
Originally Posted by Bridin412
i dont know bout the vid game, but yes about the show. he got screwed in all aspects of this event, but paid out! thats all that counts. 1st backflip i seen at any stunt comp where theres fmx. celebrity appearances. it was great meetin everyone. and the next one is GA and im sure itll be big
Old 05-07-2007, 08:55 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

lol ya i fixed it today. just wanted everyone to know i was there
Old 05-07-2007, 09:00 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Everything went off good i guess.So much for the not geting paid thing.The only thing i was wondering is where were the 7,000 fans and the concert? As far as the stunt part.Was fun as hell. Some sick *** riding going on.Apex's foot drag jump to highchair????? NASTY. A lot of riders doin it up. Could watch Teach and E Dub drift all day.Bubash had some nice moves.Hyper rider's jump to highchair was sick even if he didnt get it in comp.Glad i made the trip for it.And sure i will be at the ATL comp.Maybe i will actually have a bike for that one.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 PM

i guess the other 6298 people didn't get feel like getting blown around by 40 mph winds...and concert had to be canx cause of the wind also ..can't set up a stage to get blown down..and there was so much other stuff the concert didn't matter..you got to see backflips,hot *** chics(deelishis and mylessa ford were hot as hell..and there were 18 nfl players that actually came in and out of the show..to show support ..bruce smith, clinton portis, deangelo hall and marcus vick came to name a few...but they just wanted to enjoy the stunts and not sign autographs... so that was alot more the 99.9% of comps:YEAH
Originally Posted by c26hightops
Everything went off good i guess.So much for the not geting paid thing.The only thing i was wondering is where were the 7,000 fans and the concert? As far as the stunt part.Was fun as hell. Some sick *** riding going on.Apex's foot drag jump to highchair????? NASTY. A lot of riders doin it up. Could watch Teach and E Dub drift all day.Bubash had some nice moves.Hyper rider's jump to highchair was sick even if he didnt get it in comp.Glad i made the trip for it.And sure i will be at the ATL comp.Maybe i will actually have a bike for that one.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:38 PM

ahenry is a decent person

Had a great time for sure!!! good to see everyone there for this. everyone had great rides and put out some sick **** for sure. teach and e dub were going crazy there at the end!! i loved it.

my fav. part though
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2027774994 i wish it had sound!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 09:58 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by ahenry
my fav. part though
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2027774994 i wish it had sound!!!
You forgot to mention he hit the **** out of his head on the bar.Need sound effects. I think the no spin burnouts where a lot better.He was striaght killin em.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:17 PM

i think you guys did a great job judging..especially under the circumstances... i am in the works of getting a panel of judges in line now... so if any has any suggestions or wants to step up to the challenge pm me ....
Originally Posted by iwreck
Being a judge opened my eyes to competion and what it takes to get the points you need. Knowing the rules WELL and playing to them is key. I took my role very seriously and honestly I don't want to do it again. It's BRUTAL!
That being said, I'd love to answer any questions you guys have openly. Before you ask, do one thing, review the rules carefully, think how YOU would judge based on the criteria, review your run according to points break down then ask a specific question.
I have high hopes for the next few events and I believe the judging system is very, very important.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
i think you guys did a great job judging..especially under the circumstances... i am in the works of getting a panel of judges in line now... so if any has any suggestions or wants to step up to the challenge pm me ....
Exactly what I will be calling about, you have to get something going with the judging thing.

Nothing against you Twite, I know it can't be an easy thing to do but I definately think there were mistakes made.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Exactly what I will be calling about, you have to get something going with the judging thing.

Nothing against you Twite, I know it can't be an easy thing to do but I definately think there were mistakes made.
every event will have mistakes in some people's eyes, it's the nature of the game.

it's not easy being a judge, especially for the first time. Nothing against sr, but i can tell you that from a judging standpoint, there is more focus and attention being put on the top five riders or so, since those decisions will get the most scrutiny and carry the most weight in terms of consequences.

you win some, you lose some. i'm sure that marcus sr or jr will be on the other end of the stick at some point, i don't know anyone who hasn't seen both sides.

believe me when i tell you, i've been on BOTH ends of the pendulum...i prefer the end i'm on now though!

good seeing you guys again, cant wait for the next one!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
every event will have mistakes in some people's eyes, it's the nature of the game.

it's not easy being a judge, especially for the first time. Nothing against sr, but i can tell you that from a judging standpoint, there is more focus and attention being put on the top five riders or so, since those decisions will get the most scrutiny and carry the most weight in terms of consequences.

you win some, you lose some. i'm sure that marcus sr or jr will be on the other end of the stick at some point, i don't know anyone who hasn't seen both sides.

believe me when i tell you, i've been on BOTH ends of the pendulum...i prefer the end i'm on now though!

good seeing you guys again, cant wait for the next one!
I understand completely and as I said it can't be an easy job.
And I was not at all questioning the top but come on now, you seen coleman ride! 10th??? How? Thats all I wanted to know.

It was great seeing you again, you kill it and I love the drifting!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:57 PM

both guys killed and sr has got the goods for sure..but like teach says it is a double egded sword sometimes... and the wsba is a spectators league also so you most be highly entertaining as well as tech... i will post a copy of all the criteria for wsba judging for future events... i will take the blame for the judging this go round cause everyone was working of a short off new system... dad and son will kill in atl....:YEAH
Originally Posted by ~Mandy~

Quick Reply: Virginia Show