stunt setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:47 PM

negligent is a decent person
stunt setup

I was just wondering what kind of tweaks will be helpful for stunting to do on my bike like gear ratio, suspension setup, etc... I just bought a 750 katana and i want to set it up for stunting so that whenever i start getting a little better i'll already be used to a stunt setup
Old 05-06-2007, 09:51 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: stunt setup

sell the katana asap
Old 05-06-2007, 09:56 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 10:12 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Sell The Katana Then Get A 636 Or An F4i
Old 05-06-2007, 10:15 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

instead of making two threads; one of making a 12 bar and another of stunt setup you could put it all in one and if they dont make stuff for that bike its for a reason. keep the katana to learn how to ride and save up for a better stunt bike it will be worth the wait.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
sell the katana asap
+1mill.

Why would anyone buy such a p.o.s.?
Old 05-06-2007, 11:33 PM

ezvx is an unknown quantity at this point

STUNT WHAT U GOT ..... SPROKET LIKE 62 PLUS 905 CAGE ARE SICK INNOVATIONS WHO EVER MAKES ONE FOR A KATANA. I KNOW SOME ONE THAT HAD THIS SET UP AND LEARENED THE BASICS PERTTY GOOD THEN MOVED TO BETTER BIKE
Old 05-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Bender is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezvx
STUNT WHAT U GOT ..... SPROKET LIKE 62 PLUS 905 CAGE ARE SICK INNOVATIONS WHO EVER MAKES ONE FOR A KATANA. I KNOW SOME ONE THAT HAD THIS SET UP AND LEARENED THE BASICS PERTTY GOOD THEN MOVED TO BETTER BIKE

Exactly! you don't need an F4i or 636 to stunt ride, you just need a working bike and it setup comfortable for you...
Old 05-06-2007, 11:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

ezvx.... bender.... y r u trying to kill the kid? dude... get a f4i. parts are plentiful, they're easy to use n are getten cheaper n cheaper
Old 05-07-2007, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by E RacK
ezvx.... bender.... y r u trying to kill the kid? dude... get a f4i. parts are plentiful, they're easy to use n are getten cheaper n cheaper
I hear ya, but thats like saying guns kill people....

I got the impression he didn't have a spare $3000+ to get an F4i? neva know if he's got the coin then get a new bike problem solved, maybe you could even get onto a CBR900rr or something a little older and cheaper (but more of a sports bike than the big K) then learn on that then get something newer... (then again I don't live in the US and have no Idea how much an F4i is worth... just going by a rough conversion from here)

If not stunt what you got, my point is that you don't need an F4i or 636 to stunt ride, these days people seem to think you can only stunt on 600's and 1000's are too twitchie? what happened to throttle control
Old 05-07-2007, 12:40 AM

Braunstein82 is a decent person

Im still a low skill stunter but i started on my katana 600, i just changed the sprockets and i also build framesliders for the katana i sell them on katriders.com.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Braunstein82
Im still a low skill stunter but i started on my katana 600, i just changed the sprockets and i also build framesliders for the katana i sell them on katriders.com.
Sorted.... :YEAH
Old 05-07-2007, 01:27 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Well I guess if he can learn how to stunt a brick when he gets a real bike he will be killing it.
I'd still look into trade'n it for something diff. thow
Old 05-07-2007, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Well I guess if he can learn how to stunt a brick when he gets a real bike he will be killing it.
I'd still look into trade'n it for something diff. thow
GOLD.....

I wanna see a photoshop picture of someone stunting a birck.... would make a great avatar....
Old 05-07-2007, 01:57 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

That bikes really not worth putting money into to stunt bro. There heavy, underpowered and carberated. You want a fuel injected bike. With your bike your gonna stall on 12's. My buddy had one of those there not good bikes. They can't take abuse. If you can't afford an F4i or a 636 mabey sell it and buy an old cbr600 f2 or f3? These bikes are still carberated but alot better stuntbikes. F2's don't have a fuel pump so they stall on 12, but f3's have a fuel pump and can 12 them fine just not run for very long on the bar. I had a F2 that I used o stunt it was a good bike. If you want to get one and have advice or questions about them send me a pm and I'll help you out. But katanas are bad news bro.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:26 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

dont sell the katana, make it your clutch it up from the side bike
Old 05-07-2007, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Bender
GOLD.....

I wanna see a photoshop picture of someone stunting a birck.... would make a great avatar....
I don't have photoshop but I may have an idea that involves a camera and a trip to the local brickyard . Give me a week and I'll hook it up!!
Old 05-07-2007, 11:29 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I don't have photoshop but I may have an idea that involves a camera and a trip to the local brickyard . Give me a week and I'll hook it up!!
I wanna see this. Got my mind wondering.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by negligent
I was just wondering what kind of tweaks will be helpful for stunting to do on my bike like gear ratio, suspension setup, etc... I just bought a 750 katana and i want to set it up for stunting so that whenever i start getting a little better i'll already be used to a stunt setup
give it to some muslims. they can make a gnarly bike bomb out of it
Old 05-07-2007, 12:26 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

just stunt what you got cage it 12 bar it and gear it your done

Quick Reply: stunt setup