Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 12:34 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stunt setup

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
give it to some muslims. they can make a gnarly bike bomb out of it
hahahahahaha
Old 05-07-2007, 02:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

honestly, if ur really just getting started and dont care about the bike getting pretty scratched up, i'd just get those manufactured sliders braunstein was talkin about and thats it. i learned basic clutched up wheelies and stoppies on a heavy, underpowered zuki rf600. learn the basics and when ur ready and have some money, buy a stunted f4i or 636 for around 2g's.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:14 PM

racinghart is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
Old 05-07-2007, 03:21 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by racinghart
lol
u helmet isn't strapped on. if u crash, it will fly off and you could be seriously injured.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

+1

I had a Kan-a-tuna back in the day....the ol sport touring bike. I tell you this, you're gonna have to gear the sh*t out of that tank...:YEAH
Old 05-07-2007, 04:10 PM

2dollabillcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

i use to ride a kanatuna thought i was a pimp..... came to phx realized i was riding the biggest *** bikes you could get. but i had no money so i learned how to stunt it.... i did it without gearing.... i wasnt real good but u can learn all your burnouts on that bike easy cause its a tank and dont wana wheely anyway but hell if you have nothing.... make it work thats life
Old 05-07-2007, 04:15 PM

ezvx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E RacK
ezvx.... bender.... y r u trying to kill the kid? dude... get a f4i. parts are plentiful, they're easy to use n are getten cheaper n cheaper

he didnt ask if he should buy a better bike i was just telling him what i thought maybe be he is like me and is broke cant affored a f4i or 636
Old 05-07-2007, 04:53 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

It really isn't about money cause you can get an old F2 or F3 for the same amount of money. Katana is just a poor choice. If you sell the katana and pick up an F2 for the same price, you'll be much better off in the long run.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:02 AM

Braunstein82 is a decent person

I regret ever buying the katana. I geared my kat up 5 in rear and down 1 in front and still had to clutch the hell out of it. But i think the heavier wieght made it easier to balance, didnt feel like i would push it too much. If you got it start with it but in 3 months youll wish you could get something else. Thats why i developed the sliders so when i practiced my endo's when i fell over when i slammed down i didnt mess up the body.