SOO....WHICH ONE 04 or 05....

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
SOO....WHICH ONE 04 or 05....

i hate my 07!!!!! soo plz give ur opinion only if uve seriously tried both or have been told from someone u KNOW as a FACT has tried both!!! which one do u recomend specially for circle combos!!! thx
Old 05-06-2007, 05:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: SOO....WHICH ONE 04 or 05....

i rode a 05 with like up 5 and it pulled better on idle then my o3 with a 62
Old 05-06-2007, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
i rode a 05 with like up 5 and it pulled better on idle then my o3 with a 62
i see so which one did u like better for 0's n ****???
Old 05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
WWW.IDOLRIDERS.COM

MikeOnTheBike is an unknown quantity at this point

I've ridden 04 and 05 and I think the 05 fealt better. I hear complaints about the o5 being twitchy, and I got 2 buds on 04's that love them. the tail end on a 05 is more expensive, since it's undertail exhaust and so on? if I was choosing between 04 and 05 and you allready know how to ride and circle and got some skills I would pick the 05. oh yeah and the forks like the break off of 03-04 models. 05's got a nicer front end stock.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i want an 05.........nuff said
Old 05-06-2007, 05:34 PM

i want an 05.........nuff said
roger because of this comment ^^^^ i trust u.... i will get the 05!!! i hope ur right bud!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:19 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

are u jsut guna trade ur 07 for a 05 left over or sumthing and get sum $$ back?
Old 05-06-2007, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
are u jsut guna trade ur 07 for a 05 left over or sumthing and get sum $$ back?
well i already crashed it front end and the tail so a trade in sounds good to me
Old 05-06-2007, 07:15 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

you already trashed your 07 what happend
Old 05-06-2007, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by jakesfords
you already trashed your 07 what happend
it tip over on its side i have a SI cage on it but no extended sliders which is a must cuz it just ROLLED THE **** OVER BAD!!!!! no dissing SI i love the cage but without sliders its WORTHLESS IMO!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 08:10 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i got an 06 +7 gearing and it pulls like a tank. ultra smooth and plenty of power in all departments. not at all twitchy like someone said. ive ridden a practicaly stock 03 and a +10 streetfightered 04 and then an 04 today i tried that was geared -1 +10 and my bike is def the smoothest and best feeling bike out of them all. flipped clip ons make the bike perfect. stock exhaust is gangster tough and u can scrape the **** out of it. another guy i know was parking ss on his stock exhuast. not to mention the best thing ive ever put on front wheel. all this comming from a guy who has hated kawasaki his whole life.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:26 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I admit the 03-04 is a good stuntbike, but Kawasaki in general sucks!! The aluminum is garbage and the frames have always cracked. You would think they would figure **** out since they have been bending and crackin since the early Zx-9's. The dirtbikes also suck, buy a brand new one and ride it a few times and see how much **** falls off!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:30 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Darius
I admit the 03-04 is a good stuntbike, but Kawasaki in general sucks!! The aluminum is garbage and the frames have always cracked. You would think they would figure **** out since they have been bending and crackin since the early Zx-9's. The dirtbikes also suck, buy a brand new one and ride it a few times and see how much **** falls off!
yep, im riding red from now on...
636's pretty much circle themselves though.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:33 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I was working on an 03-04 today and definitley agree. I kind of wanted an 06 but working on this thing definitley pushed me away from getting a Kawi anytime soon.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:42 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

plus +1 i rode a 05 636 and it just felt flemssy and weak f4i is were its @ to bad they stopped making them 600 rr is my next bike
Old 05-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i ******* love my 05, im up 17 in the rear and well theres no bog, no hesitating, even when she was stock gearing. and at stock idle with stock gearing i could dump the clutch with a hot tire running 1300rpms and bitch would take off.. ***** strong as **** and i flipped a stoppie pretty bad and the sub held up perfect. so all n all i choose 05 636 cause its got the anti subframe snapping exhaust... and well the brakes and engine are just perfect... oh and my SI cage doesn't roll her onto the tank at all.. i got vid of my stoppie crash hold on i'll upload it
Old 05-06-2007, 10:36 PM
also known as OMR

kawasaki dirt bikes won damn near every race this year in super cross ,super cross light east,super cross light west........and i didn't watch the canadian motor x or arena x but i bet they did pretty well there too

and my frame is perfect after two years of stunting damn near every night and a million mouse traps

Last edited by old man roger; 05-06-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:45 PM

kawasaki dirt bikes won damn near every race this year in super cross ,super cross light east,super cross light west........and i didn't watch the canadian motor x or arena x but i bet they did pretty well there too

and my frame is perfect after two years of stunting damn near every night and a million mouse traps
preach on brother KAWA 4 life!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 10:48 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Roger, who are you kidding?
a) you almost never crash
b) your bike is modified to be nearly indestructible in every concievable way
Old 05-06-2007, 10:49 PM
also known as OMR

hey i'll trade you my 03 for your 07........