SOO....WHICH ONE 04 or 05....

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 10:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: SOO....WHICH ONE 04 or 05....

Originally Posted by aw0n0

Roger, who are you kidding?
a) you almost never crash
b) your bike is modified to be nearly indestructible in every concievable way
Originally Posted by awano;
yep, im riding red from now on...
636's pretty much circle themselves though.
who are you kidding if they circled themself then why arent you doing ss circles

and my frame is not modified
Old 05-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

http://media.putfile.com/my-stoppie-flip
Old 05-07-2007, 08:32 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
kawasaki dirt bikes won damn near every race this year in super cross ,super cross light east,super cross light west........and i didn't watch the canadian motor x or arena x but i bet they did pretty well there too

and my frame is perfect after two years of stunting damn near every night and a million mouse traps
With dirt bikes its the rider not the bike for the most part, and of course the full works bike's are good after they have $100,000 put into them. The **** they sell to the public is junk in build quality and material compared to a Honda or Yamaha. And most any street bike can be built to be strong. Just because your bike has held up doesn't say **** fort the hundreds of other guys who's Kawi has cracked to pieces. Just look at the metal when the part breaks, it's very dark which means there is alot of impurities.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Darius
With dirt bikes its the rider not the bike for the most part, and of course the full works bike's are good after they have $100,000 put into them. The **** they sell to the public is junk in build quality and material compared to a Honda or Yamaha. And most any street bike can be built to be strong. Just because your bike has held up doesn't say **** fort the hundreds of other guys who's Kawi has cracked to pieces. Just look at the metal when the part breaks, it's very dark which means there is alot of impurities.
i raced 125's for years all makes and i found the kx to be my favorite

and it seems every time i work on some ones honda all the bolt holes are stripped out....quality of aluminium is def questionable

Last edited by old man roger; 05-07-2007 at 08:42 PM.