Sick innovations Sub cage

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 11:46 PM

Hippie459MN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sick innovations Sub cage

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
TRhe lathe was down due to a broken belt. It was Shipped Monday. Sorry for the delay.
How about my cage and sliders I paid for 4 weeks ago? Please tell me thats been shipped too.

You making sub cages that will fit my 95 900RR yet too?

Last edited by Hippie459MN; 05-08-2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Cause I can.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

The sickinnovations sub cage is SICK :YEAH

seen one last weekend
Old 05-09-2007, 12:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Yes the SI sub cages are straight gangster ... he had one at KOTS ...
Old 05-09-2007, 02:08 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Same here man, filters, not even oil!!
Yea I payed 90. for the caliper from a guy I know that sponsors alot of stunters, & owns a cycle salvage center. He ususally hooks me up, so I trusted him. I spend alot of money there, and I guess it evens out...
I didn't actually see exactly what I have(until I went to your link....******), but oooh snap if I didn't find the controls I'll need for my dual caliper set up I decided to go ahead and build! haha

Thanks, this right here is why I started posting on this site.
the place you're talking about is a JUNK yard that sells parts at NEW prices, the guy who runs it must be on crack!!!!!!! I'll never buy anything from there again, half the time he'll tell you they got it, you drive over 2 hours to get there and find out he was just guessing!

If you want FAIR prices and to know if someone has the parts you're looking for.....hit up www.d2cycles.com the owner, Dean, is a really cool guy and he lists every single part he has online for you to view on his website. For what OZ, oops, I mean the place you went charged you for that caliper, you could prolly get the entire rearset witht he caliper and peg attached! Trust me, you'll be alot happier as a customer going there!

as for the subcages......I wanna see pics!!!!! Not really interested, but if its pimp-o-liscious I might have to consider it!
my 600RR might benefit from one of these actually, If the stock pegs are moved back about 1.5" and if I could get a special mount that would add a 2nd peg on the left side to replace my cheater peg on there now....sorry, but I like it there!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:18 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
The sickinnovations sub cage is SICK :YEAH

seen one last weekend
Originally Posted by scott3824
Yes the SI sub cages are straight gangster ... he had one at KOTS ...

Is there any pics yet of them???
Old 05-09-2007, 02:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
the place you're talking about is a JUNK yard that sells parts at NEW prices, the guy who runs it must be on crack!!!!!!! I'll never buy anything from there again, half the time he'll tell you they got it, you drive over 2 hours to get there and find out he was just guessing!
More like meth or both or more. I had to listen to the mother ****** for 2 hours straight talk about the same things over and over and over and over (and over) again and I barely got 2 words in (literally, I am not kidding)...

That is not an exaggeration.

For real.

Guy is nuts.

**** that place.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:57 AM

supstunt562 is an unknown quantity at this point

man they dont even have it for an 03 gsxr 600 i called them yesterday and there are still bike out there that they havent fitted it yet..
Old 05-09-2007, 11:55 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eazenutz33

If you want FAIR prices and to know if someone has the parts you're looking for.....hit up www.d2cycles.com the owner, Dean, is a really cool guy and he lists every single part he has online for you to view on his website. For what OZ, oops, I mean the place you went charged you for that caliper, you could prolly get the entire rearset witht he caliper and peg attached! Trust me, you'll be alot happier as a customer going there!

as for the subcages......I wanna see pics!!!!! Not really interested, but if its pimp-o-liscious I might have to consider it!
my 600RR might benefit from one of these actually, If the stock pegs are moved back about 1.5" and if I could get a special mount that would add a 2nd peg on the left side to replace my cheater peg on there now....sorry, but I like it there!

Man, I don't want to bash all over Boy wonder over there at the bat cave guys.
I LUUUUUV stepping over the same boxes from two months ago, and telling my wife you better **** at Casey's or the bathroom critters might carry you off. I had to wipe like 1/2 " of dust of the Mx helmet I got for my daughter....he did take off $20. .........I guess. PLUS , ......no I won't do it....I said I wouldn't do it...
Oh f-it, he said like $150. for my master cyl. w/controls?!?!?!? ..for the handbrake set up that he sold me that caliper for, and that that was a great deal.( wish I could type as fast as he said it)-then-
I saw one for a 07 ZX10 clutch master(that will work, won't it??) for $50. "buy it now" on homies ebay hook-up.....and it had all the lines!! I must be dumb.

Truthfully, I don't know enough, or am I that sort of person, to be judgemtal to anyone yet. But I appreciate you looking out for me Big D !! lol
Looking forward to re-meeting you at the lot one of these days soon.
-FYI- Maybe I shoulda' waited for andy. I got my cage from dan, on fri, and broke it last night! they're sending me parts, and said it was cause I tightened it up too much? whatever, I always learn chit the hard way!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:29 PM
www.nwstunt.com

tdog is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw Balma's OMR Subcage last weekend... all I gotta say is PEIMP!

OMR - How do I get my hands on one for an 02' gsxr 1k?

-Tim "Tdog"
www.nwstunt.com
Rain or shine, Up on One!
Old 05-09-2007, 02:37 PM

Damn! Recieved a Email from SI with pictures!..and i gotta say the thing is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can choose from folding pegs or solid and it looks soo sweet with the etched word in the back of the setup! im gonna for sure order
Old 05-09-2007, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by kaiks
Damn! Recieved a Email from SI with pictures!..and i gotta say the thing is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can choose from folding pegs or solid and it looks soo sweet with the etched word in the back of the setup! im gonna for sure order
folding peg huh

i geuss they liked my design
Old 05-09-2007, 03:19 PM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
folding peg huh

thats what i was think`n
Old 05-09-2007, 04:25 PM

folding peg huh

exactly wat i though wen i first opened the email! haha..
Old 05-09-2007, 04:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

theres is a little more expensive then mine but it's nice ....

it looks strong but a little heavy
Old 05-09-2007, 04:51 PM

jakesfords is an unknown quantity at this point

can some one put up the picks of the sick subcage and price of it
Old 05-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by jakesfords
can some one put up the picks of the sick subcage and price of it
yeah sure. its 195 and you can get them from www.powersstuntworx.com

Old 05-09-2007, 05:29 PM

no its cool ill wate for the si ones dont rilly like powers, bad customer serves
Old 05-09-2007, 05:35 PM

no its cool ill wate for the si ones dont rilly like powers, bad customer serves
Old 05-09-2007, 06:41 PM

waco is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
TRhe lathe was down due to a broken belt. It was Shipped Monday. Sorry for the delay.
thanks man got it in yesterday, still no decals thos wtf
hook it up bro!

let me know whats up on those subcages
POST SOME PICS!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:21 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kaiks
told you they were sick
folding peg huh

i told ian about them roger because i want folding pegs but with his you can choose folding or not. i will have my f4i one real soon :YEAH

Quick Reply: Sick innovations Sub cage