lots of shows this weekend... results?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 AM

John LegionST is a decent person
Re: lots of shows this weekend... results?

Originally Posted by 006LODBKNY
PSYCHOFEST.

Timed Stoppie

1 eXeFeR Joe
2 Gary-Fatboystunts Dirty Jerzy
3 Joe Vertical (if I'm not mistaken)

Double O.

You were... I took 3rd in timed stoppie, not joe... gotcha this time Joey V!

it's all good, he got me back in ind. with the come from behind win, congrats Joe, you DEF deserved it!!! - he qualified one spot behind me sat but rode VERY well sun to take the win! -- im going to get ya next time guy, better stay on your A-game!!!

Dherz also had a SOLID run, finally nailing his 50/50 circles in a competition run! Congrats bro, you deserved it!

AWESOME event, Huge crowd turnout, the ENTIRE riding area was lined about 10-12 people deep (there were grandstands that were PACKED) for every comp! Very professionally run!!! The general concensus between a few of us riders is that P-fest is going to get huge with the new venue!!!

To all the riders, WOW, everyone rode great all weekend love getting to ride with so many great riders, i wish i got to do this EVERY weekend!!!

Finally, thanks to all the people out in York, Scotty from Next Level Crew for hookin us up with a place to ride and showing us around, and everyone that hung out to make it a REALLY fun event! also The entire P-Gang for showing us their hospitality and running a GREAT event!!!

See everyone at the next one!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 09:12 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

Originally Posted by JONESER
Sounds good... I'm wondering of my boy beerad won the fiddy comp.
Hap from Mid moto won... Aaron Colton got 2nd, and i got 3rd
Old 05-07-2007, 09:45 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
Hap from Mid moto won... Aaron Colton got 2nd, and i got 3rd

Did you really think you would be Colton on a fiddy?
Old 05-07-2007, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
Did you really think you would be Colton on a fiddy?
you know they couldnt let "COLTON" come in last..... i had 2nd for sure.... colton did 3 stoppies, and 1 sitdown O..... c'mon now

when they announced the winners they gave me 1st.... congratulated me, gave me the 50, then 5 min later said "ohh were sorry.... you got 3rd not 1st.... you can hate me if you like" WTF? ohh well... Hap killed it, but i though him taking 4 attempts @ doing a unicycle was going to affect his run/score. i always get nervous, and forget my run when i ride infront of allot of ppl, so i didnt throw down my best run, but definitely had 2nd 4 sure......

KOTS had ALOT of BS rules too..... like disqualifying Bill D from the fastest wheelie contest for riding a wheelie back (wasnt suppusto ride a wheelie on the way back DURING THE FAST WHEELIE COMP) Bill rode a wheelie on the way back AFTER WINNING the comp, and they disqualified him.... Murdock is all about the money.... and they didnt even do 2 of the comps that paid out $2000 (total) Team or sickest trick........ guess Murdock is $2000 richer lol

had a great time, but was a disorganized event

Last edited by louisvillerider; 05-07-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:50 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

you know they couldnt let "COLTON" come in last..... i had 2nd for sure.... colton did 3 stoppies, and 1 sitdown O..... c'mon now

Well I didnt see the runs so I was just being a dick, but the kids nasty. Been winning alot.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:57 AM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John LegionST

it's all good, he got me back in ind. with the come from behind win, congrats Joe, you DEF deserved it!!! - he qualified one spot behind me sat but rode VERY well sun to take the win! -- im going to get ya next time guy, better stay on your A-game!!!

Dherz also had a SOLID run, finally nailing his 50/50 circles in a competition run! Congrats bro, you deserved it!

AWESOME event, Huge crowd turnout, the ENTIRE riding area was lined about 10-12 people deep (there were grandstands that were PACKED) for every comp! Very professionally run!!! The general concensus between a few of us riders is that P-fest is going to get huge with the new venue!!!

To all the riders, WOW, everyone rode great all weekend love getting to ride with so many great riders, i wish i got to do this EVERY weekend!!!

Finally, thanks to all the people out in York, Scotty from Next Level Crew for hookin us up with a place to ride and showing us around, and everyone that hung out to make it a REALLY fun event! also The entire P-Gang for showing us their hospitality and running a GREAT event!!!

I would also like that thank the VERY talented Hooters waitress who fucked up our check not once not twice, but 3 times before we all said **** it and left.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:00 AM

when they announced the winners they gave me 1st.... congratulated me, gave me the 50, then 5 min later said "ohh were sorry.... you got 3rd not 1st.... you can hate me if you like" WTF? ohh well... Hap killed it, but i though him taking 4 attempts @ doing a unicycle was going to affect his run/score. i always get nervous, and forget my run when i ride infront of allot of ppl, so i didnt throw down my best run, but definitely had 2nd 4 sure......

KOTS had ALOT of BS rules too..... like disqualifying Bill D from the fastest wheelie contest for riding a wheelie back (wasnt suppusto ride a wheelie on the way back DURING THE FAST WHEELIE COMP) Bill rode a wheelie on the way back AFTER WINNING the comp, and they disqualified him.... Murdock is all about the money.... and they didnt even do 2 of the comps that paid out $2000 (total) Team or sickest trick........ guess Murdock is $2000 richer lol

had a great time, but was a disorganized event

wow that is bullshit, how the **** are they gonna say you win and them tell you different? Did they just mix up the names or was there alot of bitching and crying going on so they gave it to him?
Old 05-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

nice sounds like it ended up being a good turn out sunday, nice results
Old 05-07-2007, 03:43 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

+1...def the best and most perfessionly run comp ive been too so far....and a huge crowd the whole day.....def had a blast and will be there again no doubt:YEAH
Old 05-07-2007, 04:13 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Originally Posted by southtown
didn't see him there...
NO ****!? He was talkin' about that **** for awhile...

How you doin' Chris? Long time no see...
Old 05-07-2007, 04:27 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by JONESER
NO ****!? He was talkin' about that **** for awhile...

How you doin' Chris? Long time no see...
dude, i ain't gonna bullshit, i have had wayyyy better weekends than this last one...

we need to get up again soon and down some adult beverages together for sure...
Old 05-07-2007, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
wow that is bullshit, how the **** are they gonna say you win and them tell you different? Did they just mix up the names or was there alot of bitching and crying going on so they gave it to him?
i dont know... i was getting video'd 1 min. and congratulated by everyone then they say there was a mistake..... i was pissed so i dodnt say anything (didnt want to blow up infront of everyone... i got a bad temper lol) so i just left
Old 05-07-2007, 06:23 PM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Oh, and what kind of tire was Hollywood running? He burnt the **** out of that thing and it still looked brand new....!!!!
he runs a loud *** dunlop rain tire.. that **** has been going since indiana 3 weeks ago and still looks new.. lol

My bad homes.. u def had some hangtime..
Old 05-07-2007, 06:37 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

I like to say thanks to my momz, dad for making me!!!

lmao

nah but yo this comp was the shiittttt!!! I had so much fun and the crowds feedback was crazy!!! I was loving the attention, and i was tight in the stoppie comp i messed up on my last 2 that counted.... that suckeddd!!!

but everyone look as if they were just having fun i know i was.... so thankz to everyone for showin the love they did....

cant wait till the next anything!!! ill be there!!!

And double O was killin the the filmin i know he got good footage!!!

Thanks for the props 2!
Tire Dunlop 616 rain tire... that **** is bad azz!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 06:38 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

VA Motorsports Mayhem

Individual Freestyle

1st - Teach
2nd- Edub
3rd- Brian Bubash (sp?)
4th- Andy Niles
5th- Borne
6th- Nice Apex
7th- Hyperryder
8th- Abe
9th- Marcus Jr
10th- Jon Coleman
11th- Roger
12th- Marcus Sr

Longest Stoppie

1st- Brian Bubash
2nd- Ed Legion
3rd- Hyperryder
4th- Teach
5th- cant remember

Team

Teach, Marcus Jr, Edub, Ed Legion, Abe

Most Circles 1 Min

1st- Andy Niles

Sickest Burnout

1st- Edub

Sickest Trick

1st- Borne
2nd- Bubash
3rd- Abe
Old 05-07-2007, 06:40 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

What were the sickest tricks?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:44 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
What were the sickest tricks?
Borne jumped from ralph louie to the opposite side of the bike sitting on the tank.

Bubash done a ralph louie stand still burnout

Abe came in to the wall and done a complete front flip landing on the other side of the wall.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:04 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
Borne jumped from ralph louie to the opposite side of the bike sitting on the tank.

Bubash done a ralph louie stand still burnout

Abe came in to the wall and done a complete front flip landing on the other side of the wall.

redneck lol
Old 05-07-2007, 07:06 PM

FRO69 is a decent person
Talking Re: lots of shows this weekend... results?

Yo Thomas, So there were bout what 3-4 stunt shows/comps this weekend and Id bet maybe 1 mite be covered n a magazine and when they do cover the **** its like only kane colton teach darius most of witch are sponsored sum way or anouther make it n. man if there was a REAL stunt mag out there **** would be cool as hell cuz Im in the fukin middle of cornfields IN and unless I go the only way 2 c whats up is 2 see piks posted on here. CACH MY DRIFT YET !!!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:39 PM

Ando is an unknown quantity at this point

^^ want a cookie?

Quick Reply: lots of shows this weekend... results?