maybe u should just delete the thread

kind of a waste of space
Old 05-08-2007, 11:37 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: Ran from the cops last night

or just move to echo...
Old 05-08-2007, 11:48 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
heyyyyy, i resent that! i may be short, but i do not have a hairy neck and besides, what woman isn't ornery at one time or another?
yeah she doesn't have hair on her neck........just on her chest!!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:56 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab
these guys think their fucken cool........yeah its fun until someone is dead then ur gonna regret it for the rest of ur life.....and hes right about number 3............but still even though ur all jackasses u kno how to have fun...... so keep doin the crazy ****.... just be careful ....that must have been fun as hell.:YEAH
running from the cops is a very personal thing.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:58 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
yeah she doesn't have hair on her neck........just on her chest!!
Yo fool hows wrk NOT.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:01 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

OMG who gives a **** about hair? you can shave it off and it grows back. wow.

A guy could be rocking a gorrilla suit, and if he's the best guy, I'm not going to be a bitch to him about fur. Of course, if I have sex with him, I'll hate him immediately afterwards no matter what, even if he's "perfect."

so... guess I can't really tell anyone else they are too fucked up.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:04 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by excessa

A guy could be rocking a gorrilla suit, and if he's the best guy, I'm not going to be a bitch to him about fur. Of course, if I have sex with him, I'll hate him immediately afterwards no matter what, even if he's "perfect."

so... guess I can't really tell anyone else they are too fucked up.
For a bit of Back Hair your still gonna do the Gorrillllla ride NOICE.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:15 PM

I aint doing ****. But I know what I'm capable of.

I'd take someone with physical imperfections over someone with a deformed personality, because I'm not an idiot. But realistically, I have to be attracted to someone to get with them. If some mutant can pull off catching my interest like that, then he's the ******* MAN, anyhow, and deserves what he gets.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:29 PM

DUCE is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=nyRocketkid;2749072]
Originally Posted by Trevorborden

he posed no threat at all right? its all the cops fault?

If there was a little girl in the street, the biker would have taken her out way before the cop.

good job stereotyping every cop as not caring,

When the PIG crashed he was right infront of someone's house. What if there was alittle kid in the front lawn?
If you look at my first post I made it very clear "I hate most cops" that is not stereotyping anything. I choose my words very carfully so I didn't do that. I know some cool cops that are not pigs. I've had several cops help me and be nohing but cool to be. Thats why I'm not calling all cops pig's.
These same cops I'm sure would also know that giving some kid a bunch of tickets is not risking the lives of others. If a cop can't controll his car on a clear, dry road why is he on patrol and not a desk job? He was driving wreckless and stupid just to catch the kid.
I think the kid was no saint and should get tickets, but spending a good part of his life in prison, probably getting raped and beat every day for killing a cop? They were both at fault.
And I shouldn't have called you a ***, or made fun of your aviator. I just hate seeing people say all that **** glorifying cops. It's all good here.
ok dude i dont know you, nor do i care to. But it doesnt seem like you have much character if you hate someone for what they do and not who they are. i am not a cop but i respect them, 9 times out of 10 if you meet a cop in plain clothes you are not going to know they are a cop! they are just like you or I. they are just out there doing there job just like you do everyday, how would you like it if some moron was ******* with you and slowed you down from getting your job done? bottom line is if you doing a damn wheelie down the road and you know you are caught just pull over! paying a ticket is better than anyone loosing there life anytime.
DONT BE STUPID
Old 05-08-2007, 12:42 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Phillyboyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dr.Blocks
by the way, everybody else that's all butt hurt by someone running;
**** you along with the police. Matter of fact, go down to your local precinct and pick up a job application ******' spongebob square *** homo's
"butt hurt"
Old 05-08-2007, 02:07 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

mmhmhahhahha, I guess I was just venting about one experiance in particular, I didn't mean to stereotype like I did. I have nothing against short girls and neck hair really isn't a big deal either, infact the fine hairs at the nape of a womans neck when she has her hair up are great, I wouldn't recommend shaving your neck at all, but when there's a virtual happy trail of dark coarse hair running down her spine to between her shoulders it makes you wonder if the girl you're riding isn't infact part wildabeast. Like excessa said though, when you like someone you can overlook a lot, when they get under your skin all their flaws suddenly become apparent.
Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
heyyyyy, i resent that! i may be short, but i do not have a hairy neck and besides, what woman isn't ornery at one time or another?
I have a bad taste in my mouth for jersey girls, it would take someone awefully sweet to change that
Originally Posted by Cathi
or just move to echo...
TO THE ECHO!!!:YEAH
Old 05-08-2007, 02:13 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
I have a bad taste in my mouth for jersey girls, it would take someone awefully sweet to change that
tell her to douche next time

they dont call it durty jersey for nothing playa
Old 05-08-2007, 02:16 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope people know when its ok to run and when not too. ive only ran twice and that was becuase i passed him in the oncoming direction. every other time they sneak up but they always let me go so far knock on wood
Old 05-08-2007, 02:16 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
tell her to douche next time

they dont call it durty jersey for nothing playa

if hes like me he'll find out the hard way
Old 05-08-2007, 02:19 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
if hes like me he'll find out the hard way
im skurred to even ask what u found out?

that shes full of *** already?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHA U ATE THE CREAMPIE!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:24 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s0nofg0d
i hope people know when its ok to run and when not too. ive only ran twice and that was becuase i passed him in the oncoming direction. every other time they sneak up but they always let me go so far knock on wood
+1 I've only ran twice as well.....once he was comming towards me and the other time I was doing 120 when I passed him, but he was on the other side of a tractor trailer and I didn't see him till he was next to me.....downshifted and got the **** outta there.....but it's never a good idea and will generally end badly.....not a good habit to get into.....
Old 05-08-2007, 02:50 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
Soooo....i take it ur hairy
Old 05-08-2007, 02:51 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHA U ATE THE CREAMPIE!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 04:55 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToANqbHkbvg[/youtube]
Old 05-13-2007, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by dizzie56
Soooo....i take it ur hairy
Nah but damn if I don't have a million other imperfections. (mainly scar related)

I just always find it funny when people scope the physical so hard and forget to check out the interior so to speak. We'll all look busted when we're old, I want someone who can hang with me after we're both ugly.

Quick Reply: Ran from the cops last night