Ran from the cops last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 05:26 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person
Re: Ran from the cops last night

living near ANY base sucks, cause you havta deal with all the boots and cocky sobs that go out into town with their fresh hair cuts, moto shirts, and cami back packs. I hate oceanside and fallbrook for that reason. Thus i moved to Temecula. The drive is worth it
Old 05-07-2007, 06:34 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cathi

i only knew of a couple guys in Durant who ride that go to SOSU ... ardmore is simply a drug town.. they would part out their bikes to support thier habit but nice riding between ardmore and durant though :YEAH
I know one thing there is some ugly *** girls in Oklahoma damn i dunno what i would do if i lived there
Old 05-07-2007, 08:49 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
#1...The only people you talk with about it are the ones who will be sitting in a jail cell with you if you get busted!

+1111111111111111111111111
Old 05-07-2007, 08:51 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, ya'll are ****** stupid for postin this **** up. If you think you were gonna look bad ***, you didn't, you just made a dick of yourself. Hope you don't get busted for this ****!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:53 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GsxrHoney4life
hahaha good times it was def a rush but fun just remember ride safe!!!
uuum, yeah, ok. LOL thats funny. ur over here braggin about how ur riding for 10 mins at 150mph running from the cops and telling us to ride safe. ur age says 19... it's obvious. and i'm willing to bet ur friend who pulls alongside cars and revs his engine is around the same age cuz thats a stupid "trick".

wheelies = :YEAH
endos = :YEAH
even wheelies on a clear road = :YEAH
revving alongside a ******* car =
Old 05-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
I know one thing there is some ugly *** girls in Oklahoma damn i dunno what i would do if i lived there
bwahahhahaha!! that's because they all moved to texas :YEAH
Old 05-07-2007, 09:14 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

bwahahhahaha!! that's because they all moved to texas :YEAH
Texas does have an inordinately high hottie per capita rate. Dunno why that is but I believe it's the #1 state. You'd think Cali or Florida would be but nope, it's Texas.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:16 PM

Thats how we roll in Tx......I think there here cause they know i live here ha ha
Old 05-07-2007, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
Texas does have an inordinately high hottie per capita rate. Dunno why that is but I believe it's the #1 state. You'd think Cali or Florida would be but nope, it's Texas.
you are right .. however, ny + florida + san antone + houston = where all the huge modeling agencies are = hotties ... that might have something to do with it

Thats how we roll in Tx......I think there here cause they know i live here ha ha
haha ,, yah and you have then all lined up dont you *rollin my eyes*
Old 05-07-2007, 09:33 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

you are right .. however, ny + florida + san antone + houston = where all the huge modeling agencies are = hotties ... that might have something to do with it
Florida does have some hot women, but there are a LOT of transplants from the northeast like new jersey and are short, ornery, and have some of the hairiest necks you'll ever see on a woman. The ratio plummets with all of them. Texas seems to be well stocked with tall long legged blonde bombshells.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:34 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I swear men notice the weirdest things about women.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:38 PM

haha ,, yah and you have then all lined up dont you *rollin my eyes*
Ha Ha you know this
Old 05-08-2007, 08:10 AM

Florida does have some hot women, but there are a LOT of transplants from the northeast like new jersey and are short, ornery, and have some of the hairiest necks you'll ever see on a woman. The ratio plummets with all of them. Texas seems to be well stocked with tall long legged blonde bombshells.
and you are still in florida because...............?

Originally Posted by excessa
I swear men notice the weirdest things about women.
haha, yup tis true, but so do girls notice strange things about guys too ... i was so grossed out when i saw for the first time a hairy *** on a guy... it was one of my requirements for a guy not to have one of those!

Ha Ha you know this
umm.. nope not personally .. but if you say so haha
go get em :YEAH
Old 05-08-2007, 08:16 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I think after the age of thirty we become realistic and only our true hang ups are grounds for elimination. The rest ends up falling under "I'm not perfect either"

I always crack up when people are talking over someone elses physical imperfections, and I'm looking at the comments originator like, "that's not firm ground you are standing on..."
Old 05-08-2007, 08:22 AM

now that you say that, i thought about it and you know it is about 30 for sure...

i used to think that models had it all so perfectly .. until i sat next to one before max factor and loreal and photoshop
then i didn't feel so bad about my 8 in long incision scar on my *** from surgery
Old 05-08-2007, 08:40 AM

I refuse to feel bad about anything anymore.

I'm wrecking this body before anyone else gets the chance to.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:22 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

heyyyyy, i resent that! i may be short, but i do not have a hairy neck and besides, what woman isn't ornery at one time or another?
Old 05-08-2007, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by excessa
I refuse to feel bad about anything anymore.

I'm wrecking this body before anyone else gets the chance to.
+1
Old 05-08-2007, 11:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
you're an idiot......none of that was cool or even smart.....

1) tapping on the top of your helmet means police
2) if he was that close, where you slowed down/sped up, how did you know he didn't get your plate
3) pulling next to cars and hitting the rev limiter sounds like a good way to get run down when someone swerves cuz you scared them
4) we did 150 on the same highway for 10 minutes?? You're a tool....if you have to run, 2-3 exits and get off.....you can't out run a radio....here they'll have a road block waiting for you
5) posting your cool story online about how you ran and all the details....not so bright.....others have been bagged for posting that **** online

so like I said you're an idiot.....
these guys think their fucken cool........yeah its fun until someone is dead then ur gonna regret it for the rest of ur life.....and hes right about number 3............but still even though ur all jackasses u kno how to have fun...... so keep doin the crazy ****.... just be careful ....that must have been fun as hell.:YEAH
Old 05-08-2007, 11:30 AM

damn it .. i keep tryin to change the subject and it goes right back to it lol

ok i'll stop

Quick Reply: Ran from the cops last night