Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ran from the cops last night

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
eye protection is required everwhere...

damn....i forgot about that rule..
Old 05-06-2007, 11:41 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

I know this is hella late.... i have been outta town... but on my r1, i went 150 with a buddy and tried honking at him to show i was slowing down, and he didnt hear it, nor did i... wind noise, exaust and helmet.... if you cant hear your own god damn horn, how can u hear someone elses?
Old 05-06-2007, 11:54 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

trevor you must have money to pay alot of fines right??

some people dont and thats why they dont stop

all cops are ****. they have power problems and want to carry a gun and ruin peoples lives.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:13 AM

deadbydawn3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GsxrHoney4life
...hahaha good times it was def a rush but fun just remember ride safe!
are you joking?
Old 05-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -Eri
I know this is hella late.... i have been outta town... but on my r1, i went 150 with a buddy and tried honking at him to show i was slowing down, and he didnt hear it, nor did i... wind noise, exaust and helmet.... if you cant hear your own god damn horn, how can u hear someone elses?
carburated 99 r1 doing 150 on the road... this i'll believe. but u can keep ur dam naked picturs xerxes i want the gsxr girls
Old 05-07-2007, 12:50 AM

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Trevorborden
Nope, I actually used to "hate" cops when I was growing up, But then I grew up and learned, most of em are just doing there job and what there told. and everytime the cops gave me ****, It was my own fault for doing somthing illegal.
I started acting responsible, and was accountable for my actions. and I stoped being a dick when I did get busted for somthing like speeding. "because if I was speeding it was my own fault right? and cops started treating me like a human.
I even ended up making a few friends. one cop that used to give us **** for stunting in a parking lot. instead of being a ussual dick like normal I told him I was sorry and I would leave, and he said " If you have any other secret spots, to go there" then he recomended behind a fed-ex building down a few blocks because he said patrol never takes that street unless there is a call. and its back far enough engines can't be heard because the freeway nearby drowns most of it out.

I acctualy got out of a ticket in ocean shores WA, I was doing 75 in a 45 in my truck and my R1 was in the back. my dumb *** didn't have a license or insurance because I was stupid. and the cop came up to the window asked for my license. he asked me what kinda bike It was, I told him R1. and he asked how fast I had been on it. and I told him. I'm not gonna lie, 161 so far, and he goes, Yeah they are fast, I am getting a cbr600 next week. slow down, tossed me my license without running it "would have come up suspended" and let me go.

don't ask about the **** I got into being a dick to cops. It didn't get me anywear but jail.
sure there is some bad cops, but there is bad people in any profession.

Respect is a two way street. show it, and you almost always get it, those cops gota deal with people being dicks to em all day.

ok, so why are u getting upset about responses about the cop and people owning up to their actions when you paved a way for your own personal experiences? if you sped or wheelied did u go to the 1st officer and confess? you have a picture of ur back wheel up in your avitar on a public street. what responsibility are you taking for that?
Old 05-07-2007, 01:05 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

not smart....not that none of us run...cause any "real" street stunter has run before,.....but you gotta follow 3 VERY important rules if you want to be successful at doing illegal **** (running from the popo, stealing bikes, insurance scams, riding wheelies/endoes on the highway,.....theres many more but these are common among the motorcycle community...racers, street riders and stunt riders alike)

#1...The only people you talk with about it are the ones who will be sitting in a jail cell with you if you get busted!

#2...Don't **** where you eat!...if you don't understand that, **** up someone else's turf cause you **** up enough where you live and they remember who you are ad meet you at your house everytime anyone does something wrong....TRUST me on that one!

#3...DENY DENY DENY.......but if you don't follow number one and you run your mouth to everyone you can, this is impossible!

Live by em or you'll find your *** in jail.....running is a felony...like stealing a bike, robbing an old lady,......whether you're a chick or not! The cavity check on your way in just takes a lil longer!

Not trying to flame on anyone and not posting names, but those in the know around here know of someone who was in some dirty **** like that and ran their mouth to everyone and is now on the cops radar, he ***** in the wrong toilet and he's getting a phone call. Even though he didn't get busted, they know who he is, and if he's seen on a bike, they want to catch him riding dirty anyway possible! You're better off keeping your mouth shut about ANYTHING you do that might be illegal.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:12 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Look bro running is dumb! and talking about it on SL is WAY DUMB!! you don't think cop's check this site like every 5 min? you need to think again...... depending on were you like it's as felony....If I get busted on the streets doing **** i will pull over and take my fine .....beats 3 to 5 in jail for felony evasion......
Old 05-07-2007, 01:24 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thehate.
Look bro running is dumb! and talking about it on SL is WAY DUMB!! you don't think cop's check this site like every 5 min? you need to think again...... depending on were you like it's as felony....If I get busted on the streets doing **** i will pull over and take my fine .....beats 3 to 5 in jail for felony evasion......
how do u stunt eskimos on the streets?
Old 05-07-2007, 01:48 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=eazenutz33;2750015]

#1...The only people you talk with about it are the ones who will be sitting in a jail cell with you if you get busted!

I like that. I think thats the best way I've heard that put.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:50 AM

TillDeathx714 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
Old 05-07-2007, 04:30 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
get them drunk 1st
Old 05-07-2007, 04:50 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by thehate.
get them drunk 1st
healclickers!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:15 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cathi
it is 109 miles from ardmore to lawton ... i drove it and it only took me about an hour and a half ...

from dfw its 99 miles north to lawton oklahoma ...
well hell next time you're in the area hit me and we'll go get a

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
Oh I drove up to Ardmore Friday from atx didnt know if there was any stuntas in the area dont have **** to do
stunta but no "stuntas" i cant find ANYONE in the area that stunts! i hate this %$#&!$ ghetto *** town! ready to move outa here!
Old 05-07-2007, 11:24 AM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mikeith
well hell next time you're in the area hit me and we'll go get a

haha .. thanks, but i dont forsee me going there anytime soon.. only reason i went was because that's where my ex sister and brother in law lived for a few years. he was stationed there on the base and then moved to cache...

i was freaked out when i visited for the first time and there were bombs going off .. i guess the military practices on some sort of mountain over there wtf?!?! no thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
Oh I drove up to Ardmore Friday from atx didnt know if there was any stuntas in the area dont have **** to do
i only knew of a couple guys in Durant who ride that go to SOSU ... ardmore is simply a drug town.. they would part out their bikes to support thier habit but nice riding between ardmore and durant though :YEAH
Old 05-07-2007, 03:31 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

i was freaked out when i visited for the first time and there were bombs going off .. i guess the military practices on some sort of mountain over there wtf?!?! no thanks

There's cobras less than a mile away firing hellfire missles at a moutain. Every couple minutes you hear the SSSS sound followed by a dull thud thud thud. Shakes the buildings sometimes.

Artiliery rounds go over my building from time to time as well. No missfires....yet. (nock wood)

It's an aquired comfort. If you are military those sounds put you to sleep.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:06 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha .. thanks, but i dont forsee me going there anytime soon.. only reason i went was because that's where my ex sister and brother in law lived for a few years. he was stationed there on the base and then moved to cache...

yeah and dont forget about the machine guns at night while you're layin in bed , dont blame you though... i HATE this place and cant wait to move back to good ol lubbock, tx!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
It's an aquired comfort. If you are military those sounds put you to sleep.
i guess so ... not my comfort level thats for sure...

Originally Posted by Mikeith
yeah and dont forget about the machine guns at night while you're layin in bed , dont blame you though... i HATE this place and cant wait to move back to good ol lubbock, tx!!!
i woke up at 4am to feel what i thought was an earth quake .. picture frames on the walls shaking, figurings inching to the edge of the shelves.. i never knew oklahoma was located on a fault line .. ha! but then i was educated about the military practices and was told to go back to bed ..

Quick Reply: Ran from the cops last night