Ran from the cops last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 11:59 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ran from the cops last night

Originally Posted by Trevorborden
That girl is an idiot for running, her friend is a squid thinking he is funny reving at cars.

the reason they call alot of them hero's is because the cop died doing his job,

enforcing the rules of the USA, that some dumb punk thinks he doesn't have to obey because he is just so "gangsta"

try doing a yahoo search, It isn't that hard before you stereotype every officer of the law.
YOUR A ***. some cops are cool but you just sound gay. What if that pig killed alittle girl in that chase? ***.
& Luckily with that stoppie 2inches of the ground in your aviator you'll never get a ticket. The cop probably couldn't tell if your wheel was off the ground.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 05-06-2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:41 AM

Trevorborden is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
YOUR A ***. some cops are cool but you just sound gay. What if that pig killed alittle girl in that chase? ***.
& Luckily with that stoppie 2inches of the ground in your aviator you'll never get a ticket. The cop probably couldn't tell if your wheel was off the ground.
Holy crap, are you really that dumb? killed a little girl? what about the biker that chose to disobey the law and run? the dude that was already doing 115mph?? plus he decided to run from the cops, instead of man up and pay for the comminting a crime, your values are wacked as ****. the best you can respond with is calling me a ***? lol. grow up dude. the cop wouldn't have died, no lives would have been risked at all. if the biker hadn't chose to speed, and then run from a cop.

If there was a little girl in the street, the biker would have taken her out way before the cop. and non of the **** would have happend if the dude wasn't doing somthing illegal, don't do the crime if you can't pay the time. If you don't like the laws of the USA. get the **** out. they are there for a reason.
If it was safe to run around doing 120mph on your bike brian wouldn't have plowed into the back of a big rig and killed himself.

he posed no threat at all right? its all the cops fault?

If there was a little girl in the street, the biker would have taken her out way before the cop. and non of the **** would have happend if the dude wasn't doing somthing illegal, don't do the crime if you can't pay the time. If you don't like the laws of the USA. get the **** out. they are there for a reason.
If it was safe to run around doing 120mph on your bike brian wouldn't have plowed into the back of a big rig and killed himself.

btw that is a pic from the first day I ever rode a sport bike, had never been on one before, and it was funny, is why its posted. it's an inside joke with a few others on the forum.

good job stereotyping every cop as not caring, then trying to defend yourself by calling me a ***, and making fun of an avatar pic you know nothing about tho haha
Old 05-06-2007, 01:23 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Trevorborden;2749042]

If there was a little girl in the street, the biker would have taken her out way before the cop.

good job stereotyping every cop as not caring,

When the PIG crashed he was right infront of someone's house. What if there was alittle kid in the front lawn?
If you look at my first post I made it very clear "I hate most cops" that is not stereotyping anything. I choose my words very carfully so I didn't do that. I know some cool cops that are not pigs. I've had several cops help me and be nohing but cool to be. Thats why I'm not calling all cops pig's.
These same cops I'm sure would also know that giving some kid a bunch of tickets is not risking the lives of others. If a cop can't controll his car on a clear, dry road why is he on patrol and not a desk job? He was driving wreckless and stupid just to catch the kid.
I think the kid was no saint and should get tickets, but spending a good part of his life in prison, probably getting raped and beat every day for killing a cop? They were both at fault.
And I shouldn't have called you a ***, or made fun of your aviator. I just hate seeing people say all that **** glorifying cops. It's all good here.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 05-06-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:36 AM

xxxmen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

The kid should not have run ---- the cop should not have chase.

it's both their fault, the kid had more skills he came out on top.
As for not running that's personal choice; all the people saying don't run i'm sure if they knew for sure they could make it away they would run.
I see guys run in the city every night, to each their own.

P.s. Plus there's different reasons to run... if what you're doing is going to put you in jail anyways you might as well take your chances running.

Last edited by xxxmen007; 05-06-2007 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=nyRocketkid;2749072]

If there was a little girl in the street, the biker would have taken her out way before the cop.

good job stereotyping every cop as not caring,

When the PIG crashed he was right infront of someone's house. What if there was alittle kid in the front lawn?
If you look at my first post I made it very clear "I hate most cops" that is not stereotyping anything. I choose my words very carfully so I didn't do that. I know some cool cops that are not pigs. I've had several cops help me and be nohing but cool to be. Thats why I'm not calling all cops pig's.
These same cops I'm sure would also know that giving some kid a bunch of tickets is not risking the lives of others. If a cop can't controll his car on a clear, dry road why is he on patrol and not a desk job? He was driving wreckless and stupid just to catch the kid.
I think the kid was no saint and should get tickets, but spending a good part of his life in prison, probably getting raped and beat every day for killing a cop? They were both at fault.
And I shouldn't have called you a ***, or made fun of your aviator. I just hate seeing people say all that **** glorifying cops. It's all good here.
what I am saying, is the cop wouldn't have crashed, if the kid had shown some responsibility for his actions, and had pulled over, instead of thinking he was some bad *** that was above the law. the cop woulda been alive, the dude wouldn't be in jail and there wouldn't have been a risk of any sort.

your first post sounded as if you hated all cops. thats why I said what I did.

most of the times I have been pulled over, it was because I was doing somthing illegal. so I don't bitch, I know I was doing somthing wrong and I pay for doing it somtimes.

when I used to skate cops some cops pulled up once and stomped my board and busted it, even tho I was skating on a public sidewalk, then they hoped in and left. they where dicks, but ohwell. there is dicks i every profession

Old 05-06-2007, 02:22 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by waco
you should just strap tha tweeker to tha peter whever you go podunk it would be the smart thing to do never know where you gonna find stunnas or squids these days
Na dude i was in the cow hide interior dizzle dually The pete was parked this weekend
Old 05-06-2007, 02:26 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

u all have just proved ur internet gangstar-ness
Old 05-06-2007, 03:45 AM

BaddBwoyRyda is a decent person

Lol +1
Old 05-06-2007, 04:30 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

some dumb punk thinks he doesn't have to obey because he is just so "gangsta"

try doing a yahoo search, It isn't that hard before you stereotype every officer of the law.

*****, your stoppie is ganxtah.... why make that a avatar

you should try doing a google image search on a stoppie..
Old 05-06-2007, 05:31 AM

yellowflash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6

*****, your stoppie is ganxtah.... why make that a avatar

you should try doing a google image search on a stoppie..
apparently this dipshit didnt read the entire thread before he opens his mouth its a "joke" read up kid u dont even need to google it, its a couple lines down all u gotta do is scroll
Old 05-06-2007, 09:30 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-06-2007, 10:01 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i hate having to run also. and my days of going crazy on the streets are over so i have little reason to even get lit up.

Dont get me wrong, say im out on the freeway or some nowhere *** place and the roads are long and smoothe and i feel like busting out some valentino rossi **** and i just happen to pass a cop in the heat of the momment takeing a streight at 160, there is no way in hell im stopping. i dont like jail so the only way out of that is to run.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:07 AM

My theory on running goes as follows.

If the cops are chasing you and its for something that you WILL BE GOING TO JAIL FOR, by all means, RUN but only if you can with minimal risk to yourself aka physical harm.

If the cops are coming after you for doing something that is not going to land you behind bars, then DONT EFFING RUN! no need to eff your situation up more.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:12 PM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JoeR1
The problem isn't when you see them...it's when you don't know they are behind you...like on their way to work in their personal car and write down your plate # and come to your house 3 hours later with a PTA for wreckless driving...

Yup happened to me last year
*********** did that to me before..I wasnt even ******* around. Pulled out and got on it once lifting the tire about 2 inches and he was in a minivan on his way to work....3 cops showed up at my house...******
Old 05-06-2007, 12:30 PM

gixxer1974 is a decent person

Originally Posted by tallyturbo
i dont understand y in the worl anyone would write online about running from the cops. 90% of us here probably have and dont brag about it becasue we dont want our *** to get caught.
+1
Old 05-06-2007, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by gixxer1974
+1
+2, 3, 4, & 5 cents
Old 05-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

trevorborden i take it you have a cop in your family

in the girls squid friends defense of random car revving. ok actually i don't understand it. you only go revving your motors at cars on the freeway in traffic every so often when ur splitting lanes just so the dummies on cell phones, doing make up n changing pants know that you're there.
-HOwEVER-

if it involves passing a vehicle where either head is being given or received, stop to give the man his props or ask the girl to show her milkies... unless shes fat... then ask her to just stick to bottle nipples on her tummy n use ur imagination.... it's probably bigger then her ***** anways.

so yeah....

are we ever gonna get to see some naked pix or hear what really happened? how instead of doing 150 down the freeway it was really jus ur bangs covering ur eye n adding a '1' in front of the '50 mph'
Old 05-06-2007, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by E RacK
trevorborden i take it you have a cop in your family
Nope, I actually used to "hate" cops when I was growing up, But then I grew up and learned, most of em are just doing there job and what there told. and everytime the cops gave me ****, It was my own fault for doing somthing illegal.
I started acting responsible, and was accountable for my actions. and I stoped being a dick when I did get busted for somthing like speeding. "because if I was speeding it was my own fault right? and cops started treating me like a human.
I even ended up making a few friends. one cop that used to give us **** for stunting in a parking lot. instead of being a ussual dick like normal I told him I was sorry and I would leave, and he said " If you have any other secret spots, to go there" then he recomended behind a fed-ex building down a few blocks because he said patrol never takes that street unless there is a call. and its back far enough engines can't be heard because the freeway nearby drowns most of it out.

I acctualy got out of a ticket in ocean shores WA, I was doing 75 in a 45 in my truck and my R1 was in the back. my dumb *** didn't have a license or insurance because I was stupid. and the cop came up to the window asked for my license. he asked me what kinda bike It was, I told him R1. and he asked how fast I had been on it. and I told him. I'm not gonna lie, 161 so far, and he goes, Yeah they are fast, I am getting a cbr600 next week. slow down, tossed me my license without running it "would have come up suspended" and let me go.

don't ask about the **** I got into being a dick to cops. It didn't get me anywear but jail.
sure there is some bad cops, but there is bad people in any profession.

Respect is a two way street. show it, and you almost always get it, those cops gota deal with people being dicks to em all day.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:11 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy crap, are you really that dumb? killed a little girl? what about the biker that chose to disobey the law and run? the dude that was already doing 115mph?? plus he decided to run from the cops, instead of man up and pay for the comminting a crime, your values are wacked as ****. the best you can respond with is calling me a ***? lol. grow up dude. the cop wouldn't have died, no lives would have been risked at all. if the biker hadn't chose to speed, and then run from a cop.

btw that is a pic from the first day I ever rode a sport bike, had never been on one before, and it was funny, is why its posted. it's an inside joke with a few others on the forum.

good job stereotyping every cop as not caring, then trying to defend yourself by calling me a ***, and making fun of an avatar pic you know nothing about tho haha
Then why didn't the biker take out the tree way before the cop?!?!?! Dee Dee Dee!
Old 05-06-2007, 09:28 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

darwinism

Quick Reply: Ran from the cops last night