Ran from the cops last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 AM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ran from the cops last night

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
He didn't fly out the window. He was just going so fast around turns & **** trying to catch this kid he crashed his car into a tree at well over 100mph. The kid got away from the cop and they didn't find out who it was for a couple weeks. His good friend ratted him out for the reward money. Now the kids in prision. The kid would have gotten away too. Oh and when the cop first spotted the kid he was already doing 115+mph and going the opposite direction. He was already going that speed before being chased. How the hell did the cop think he was gonna catch him?

And you guys talking about my visor ticket- Yup if your wheels are moving here and your visor is up you can get a ticket. ******* PIG.
thats the kid shouldn't be in prison! he should be treated JUST like anyone else who has ran... he didn't run the cop into a tree... the cop was driving beyond his capabilities and HE lost control on his OWN! the kid shoulda had a better lawyer
Old 05-05-2007, 10:33 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mikeith
thats the kid shouldn't be in prison! he should be treated JUST like anyone else who has ran... he didn't run the cop into a tree... the cop was driving beyond his capabilities and HE lost control on his OWN! the kid shoulda had a better lawyer
How far is Lawton from Ardmore?
Old 05-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
hahah i know right

smartest thing shes ever said
u underestimate me somtimes ***** *****

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
**** ive been trying to yes

good luck

u get em holler at me
he was referring to the chick who is mia after posting the thread

Originally Posted by PODIZZLE
How far is Lawton from Ardmore?
it is 2 hours

Last edited by Cathi; 05-05-2007 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:18 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

And you guys talking about my visor ticket- Yup if your wheels are moving here and your visor is up you can get a ticket. ******* PIG.
****...i wonder if its the same over here
Old 05-05-2007, 02:23 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westley
Even if it is it's usually not thay big of a deal. I've rode past alot of cops with my visor up and this pig is the only one thats said anything.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:33 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cathi
u underestimate me somtimes ***** *****

he was referring to the chick who is mia after posting the thread

it is 2 hours
just 1 actually... and from dfw its only like 2.5.... you just take 287 up through wichita falls onto interastate 44

SORRY FOR GETTIN OFF TOPIC EVERYONE!!!! FLAME ON!!!
Old 05-05-2007, 02:48 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by westley
eye protection is required everwhere...
Old 05-05-2007, 03:21 PM

GIXXFIX is an unknown quantity at this point

You are busted dude................

Your IP Address gave you away.............

Expect a visit soon.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:27 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i'm sure its been said i dont even wanna bother reading 5 pageas.. but why are you gonna post up detail by detail .. you might as well have throw in some vin numbers 2
Old 05-05-2007, 03:31 PM

jackstunt574 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats probably the most pathetic reason to run from the police, this thread is stupid, why would you even talk about it, that something you have to do or dont at all and that was pathetic
Old 05-05-2007, 03:46 PM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
that wouldn't really make sense to the cop if you have a 2001 f4i.

Yes it would and does because it could be a used bikefresh from the dealer. Or u took your nike apart and lost the L's plate so you put your dealer plates on until you could find your L's plate or get a new 1.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:56 PM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Up here in NY it's a felony now to run from a cop. A kid up here outran a cop last year and the cop crashed his car cause he was driving beyond his means and hit a tree and died. Now there making the cop out to be a hero and passed a law made after him. So now it's a fellony. A cop drives wreckless just to try to catch a bike to give him tickets, and dies and he's a hero?**** that. He's lucky he didn't kill any little kids.
I pulled over like a month ago & got 4 tickets from a state trooper.
1. Lane change without signal
2. Visor up no eye protection
3. No inspection
4. No mirrors

I used hand signals, my visor was up cause I was rolling at about 5mph approaching a stoplight, I had a 10 day inspection that expired a day before. The PIG was a ******** the entire time & I was nothing but respectful to him. Cops up here are on a power trip. Makes ya really think about stopping sometimes. I really hate most cops.
That sux ***! Most cops are power trip big headed ego ******. Media/people try to make them out to be heroes and they are not 98% of the time they are just ******** you wanted to be a cop to get hoes, and blow there head up some more. They want the authority, they don't give a damn about crime. If there was no such thing as a police department they would be doing the next best thing that will give them a position of authority over a good number of people and that would make them out to be heroes. Police officers are human beings just like everybody else, nothing special about them at all, i hate every time one gets popped OHHH HE'S A HERO, HE'S A SAINT!!! And we are not even going to get on the Dike officers.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:49 PM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mikeith
just 1 actually... and from dfw its only like 2.5.... you just take 287 up through wichita falls onto interastate 44

SORRY FOR GETTIN OFF TOPIC EVERYONE!!!! FLAME ON!!!
it is 109 miles from ardmore to lawton ... i drove it and it only took me about an hour and a half ...

from dfw its 99 miles north to lawton oklahoma ...
Old 05-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Falcon9901 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by havok
yo man i ran from this crazy dog yesterday...as i was running i was yelling at PARKED CARS...rrddddadadadaddaadadaa ..then running away from them....man the look at those cars faces....as i was running bout 10 mph doing cartwheels with bologna sandwitches in my pockets.......damn dog was fast.........
hahahahahahhahaha
Old 05-05-2007, 08:00 PM

Falcon9901 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
eye protection is required everwhere...
Yeah i always get **** for not wearing eye protection when im not wearing my helmet. i never got a ticket though
Old 05-05-2007, 08:17 PM

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Dr.Blocks
by the way, everybody else that's all butt hurt by someone running;
**** you along with the police. Matter of fact, go down to your local precinct and pick up a job application ******' spongebob square *** homo's
by the way, stop being all butt hurt that people are a little upset that a person is bragging about bragging about evading the cops. now here's the hook.... COPS ARE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE! STOP BEING A SPONGE *** SGUARE HOMO DR BUTTS!

He didn't fly out the window. He was just going so fast around turns & **** trying to catch this kid he crashed his car into a tree at well over 100mph. The kid got away from the cop and they didn't find out who it was for a couple weeks. His good friend ratted him out for the reward money. Now the kids in prision. The kid would have gotten away too. Oh and when the cop first spotted the kid he was already doing 115+mph and going the opposite direction. He was already going that speed before being chased. How the hell did the cop think he was gonna catch him?

a reward was issued over a speeder because of a cops lack of better judgement and wreckless endangerment that resulted in HIS OWN death
Old 05-05-2007, 08:34 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E RacK
by the way, stop being all butt hurt that people are a little upset that a person is bragging about bragging about evading the cops. now here's the hook.... COPS ARE MEMBERS ON THIS SITE! STOP BEING A SPONGE *** SGUARE HOMO DR BUTTS!

a reward was issued over a speeder because of a cops lack of better judgement and wreckless endangerment that resulted in HIS OWN death
That's what it sounds like to me. The cop should have just radioed ahead and followed at a safe speed. This is why many states have do not persue policies. He was putting people more at risk doing 100+ in his police cruiser than the bike was doing 100+. It would be considered sacrilege for the judicial system to put any kind of blame on a fallen officer though, so the rider gets hammered.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:20 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cathi
it is 109 miles from ardmore to lawton ... i drove it and it only took me about an hour and a half ...

from dfw its 99 miles north to lawton oklahoma ...

Oh I drove up to Ardmore Friday from atx didnt know if there was any stuntas in the area dont have **** to do
Old 05-05-2007, 09:42 PM

waco is an unknown quantity at this point

you should just strap tha tweeker to tha peter whever you go podunk it would be the smart thing to do never know where you gonna find stunnas or squids these days
Old 05-05-2007, 11:37 PM

Trevorborden is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NsOaklandR6
That sux ***! Most cops are power trip big headed ego ******. Media/people try to make them out to be heroes and they are not 98% of the time they are just ******** you wanted to be a cop to get hoes, and blow there head up some more. They want the authority, they don't give a damn about crime. If there was no such thing as a police department they would be doing the next best thing that will give them a position of authority over a good number of people and that would make them out to be heroes. Police officers are human beings just like everybody else, nothing special about them at all, i hate every time one gets popped OHHH HE'S A HERO, HE'S A SAINT!!! And we are not even going to get on the Dike officers.
That girl is an idiot for running, her friend is a squid thinking he is funny reving at cars.

and your an idiot for stereotyping every officer as not caring for the public, or for not being a hero, some cops have done some heroic things.

and some cops do care, just because you havn't seen one doesn't mean there not out there, unless you have met every single cop in the world there ever was.

the reason they call alot of them hero's is because the cop died doing his job,

enforcing the rules of the USA, that some dumb punk thinks he doesn't have to obey because he is just so "gangsta"

try doing a yahoo search, It isn't that hard before you stereotype every officer of the law.

Quick Reply: Ran from the cops last night