anyone stunt w/a tucked frame?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:57 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone stunt w/a tucked frame?

Old 04-25-2007, 10:22 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: anyone stunt w/a tucked frame?

no....
Old 04-25-2007, 10:29 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't do it. The fucked up geometry would cause problems with stoppies, but I would worry more about the frame failing if you set a wheelie down hard.

I helped a friend rebuild an R6 for some friend of his in Vegas that had looped a wheelie on the highway. The first time I saw the bike it had no bodywork, forks, or wheels. Just looking at it like that it looked FUCKED. I was trying to tell him the frame was tweaked, but he either didn't agree with me or didn't care. Either way, we got the forks and front wheel on and it was obvious it was tucked. He got a gas tank for it a few weeks later and that's when he finally realized I was right. This thing was so tucked that when he got some lowers for it he couldn't put them on because the front wheel was in the way! LOL

Fun bike to dick off on for stoppies. I was riding it in front of my house and you could easily bring the rear wheel up and down in a stoppie. I mean high, to damn near on the ground over and over with little effort. It seemed like having the front axle pushed back a few inches made the bike really easy to get up to. Riding it out in front of my house was all I wanted from that piece of ****. He rode it like that around Dallas at ludicrous speed for a couple weeks then rode that bitch to New Mexico or somewhere really far to meet the guy that owned it. I wouldn't trust the neck all the way to NM, I damn sure wouldn't trust it at 140mph.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:00 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I think armenian stunted his 636 w/a tucked frame...I wouldnt do it though
Old 04-25-2007, 11:08 PM

well its cracked but a guy down the street from my house untucked the frame on a bike using alot of heat and a pusher or some ****? im not going to pull stoppies or any high speed **** with a shitty frame. i just was thinking of gearing it up and learning circles on it
Old 04-25-2007, 11:21 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

miller. take to a body shop. and see if they can pull it so its close to alighned on a frame machine. worth a try.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:36 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Heat + aluminiun = no strengh

When you heat it up to bend it back it will be softer when your done and crack and or bend real easy. Find another frame for it. you will have to find one eventully so why not do it now so ya don't have to build the thing 2 times?
Old 04-25-2007, 11:55 PM

im cheap/broke and stated stunting the TL1000 (bad idea) im looking for a quick fix
Old 04-26-2007, 02:11 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

hoooooonda
Old 04-26-2007, 02:27 AM

i was shooting for a honda bud it ended up being the side of a ford