Which is the better sub cage

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 10:09 AM

gsx-rKid1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which is the better sub cage

Witch is the better sub cage the OMR cage or the Powers cage. Personaly i like the powers (nuthin agins old man rodger yur workmenship is spot on and u make a hell of a product).The 2 cages are basicaly the same design besides one thing the powers sub cage has bars that go to the rearset mounts totaly tying the whole thing to gether.

Last edited by gsx-rKid1000; 04-24-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 AM

BaddBwoyRyda is a decent person
Re: Witch is the better sub cage

Not sure... I'm about to get my powers sub cage... To me, maybe it makes sense, maybe it doesn't... But having the confidence of knowing that it won't fold in could perhaps give you more confidence to do more stuff on the bike... All depends i suppose...
Old 04-24-2007, 10:22 AM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

OMR CAGES:YEAH
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Id want fold up pegs, so OMR for me.....+ I got screwed over by Powers with my first cage I ever bought, so even if their **** was free I wouldnt take anything from them.....
Old 04-24-2007, 10:41 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

OMR!! Support the riders!!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:54 AM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

I ALSO MADE MY OWN,IT IS SIMILAR TO OMR`S BECAUSE MYSELF I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO FLIP UP THE PEGS FOR SOME TRICKS.

THY ALL DO THE SAME THING,THEY ALL ARE GREAT SUBCAGES.IT BOILS DOWN TO IF YOU LIKE STOCK PEGS OR KNURLED SLIDERS TO STAND ON.

BUT,YUP THERE`S A BUT WITH MINE OR OMR`S SUB CAGE YOU CAN GET DIFFERENT PEG POSIONING FROM STOCK ,SAY YOU ARE TALL AND WONT THEM MOVED BACK & DOWN AN EXTRA INCH .ALSO BY MOVING THE PEGS BACK A LIL INCREASES THE LEAVERAGE GIVEING YOU THE ADVANTAGES OF A CHEATER PEG WHILE MAINTAINING A CLEAN STOCK APEARENCE.

IM NOT CRASHIN ON POWERS AT ALL ,THERE SUB CAGE IS A SICK PIECE.
JUST LETTIN PEOPLE KNOW ITS A CHOICE OF PREFERENCE THATS ALL,YOU CAN ONLY SO STRONG,THEN YOUR JUST ADDING WEIGHT.MYSELF & OMR
USE WHAT IS NESESARY TO FUNCTION PROPERLY BE STRONG,& LOOK EXTREAMLY CLEAN
Old 04-24-2007, 11:13 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

OMR -> old man roger your off to going big time why not great product
Old 04-24-2007, 11:21 AM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice
Re: Which is the better sub cage

OMR CAGE 2004 CBR 600 RR
Old 04-24-2007, 01:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

heres my bike with my cage
Old 04-24-2007, 03:09 PM

Pdogg01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a tall **** on an 05 600rr and i'm feelin the OMR cage. How do I go about getting one?????
Old 04-24-2007, 03:12 PM

AsphaltAssault is an unknown quantity at this point

i like omr because they have folding pegs. the power you hit your legs off them.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

on my cage [omr] the pegs are rotated on there axis so they won't fold up during wheelies and combos ,but you can fold them up if you want and the 600rr's pegs are moved down,back and out about two inches because the 600rr is so stubby with the pegs in the stock position....

oh yea and they are less expensive then the rest ....$175 shipped

at the moment i am making 03 04 05 06 600rr..all 636 years ..01 02 03 f4i
04 05 gsxr 600 and i am working on getting the 03 04 05 06 r6 and the f4 and bannana seat f4i

and if you want to know if they are strong ,check out this thread full fairing highchair circles to the right [nags made me do it] short video's like ten seconds each
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	daves subcage big.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	194311   Click image for larger version

Name:	whole 05 636 resized!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	194312  

Last edited by old man roger; 05-14-2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: chad doesn't miss a thing..lol
Old 05-14-2007, 10:50 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

haha OMR cage is the business, OMR all the way. Roger its too early for you to be up though... go back to sleep.
"wan't?"
Old 05-14-2007, 10:54 AM
also known as OMR

just going to bed now....
Old 05-14-2007, 11:02 AM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flavadavescbr

OMR CAGE 2004 CBR 600 RR
that thing looks cheaply built n just plan no other way to say it but shitty, i saw the powers subcage inperson and its solid and doesnt look like some one spraypainted it in there garage... and it has those awesome pegs... i dont have either nor do i plan buying a sub cage but i think powers makes a better product hands down...
Old 05-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah i think i'd go with OMR. Kinda wish I knew about them before i bought my powers since the powers pegs don't fold up..
Old 05-14-2007, 11:09 AM

PAINTRIXX is a decent person

the [ymr] subcage"young man roger"
03-04 636,05-06 636,06 gsxr,f4i`s
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0425.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	194313   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0426.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	194314  
Old 05-14-2007, 11:10 AM

Tony2k2R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

, see look at the craftsmanship between the too
Old 05-14-2007, 04:59 PM

rydn600f4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tony2k2R1
that thing looks cheaply built n just plan no other way to say it but shitty, i saw the powers subcage inperson and its solid and doesnt look like some one spraypainted it in there garage... and it has those awesome pegs... i dont have either nor do i plan buying a sub cage but i think powers makes a better product hands down...
i could be wrong but i believe that is the prototype for the 600rr's. he has a jig setup now that is much cleaner...could be wrong but i remember reading that in another thread....plus powers customer service blows id get a omr
Old 05-14-2007, 05:56 PM
also known as OMR

i cant see the picture it's just a red x but i only mad one ugly cage....lol and it was an 03 cage made to fit the 06 for the sake of making the jig so it was cut bent grinded and hacked so iknew what had to be changed but don't judge my cages by a that ugly thing.....lol

Quick Reply: Which is the better sub cage