oh boy! new parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 07:54 PM

balma is an unknown quantity at this point
oh boy! new parts

:YEAH stoked, i just ordered the new gpr stabilizer, ESD,MFG pegs front and rear, woodcraft clip ons and and contimplating on buying the 20 spoke pvm magnesium wheels lord my savings account is taking a serious today . just thought i would tell someone
Old 04-23-2007, 08:02 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: oh boy! new parts

you saved the world
Old 04-23-2007, 08:23 PM

Reeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Bout time you put some money inta that huck a **** :YEAH -Reeff-
Old 04-23-2007, 08:42 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

good to see u guys on here its robby

come to colorado bitcheas!!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Reeff
Bout time you put some money inta that huck a **** :YEAH -Reeff-

i can agree on the puttin money part, but atleast my hunk of **** has some pull under it but those circle wheelie to stall on the loading dock jump to spreaders last night were ******* nasty!!!!!!!! props reefy
Old 04-23-2007, 10:29 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by balma
:YEAH stoked, i just ordered the new gpr stabilizer, ESD,MFG pegs front and rear, woodcraft clip ons and and contimplating on buying the 20 spoke pvm magnesium wheels lord my savings account is taking a serious today . just thought i would tell someone
:YEAH Those ESD pegs are so pimp! Post some pics when you put the **** on bro. Before and after pics!
And post pics of those wheels your talking about, I've never seen them. How much do they cost?
Old 04-23-2007, 10:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

don't spend all your money brutha ....lol

save some for me..hahaha
Old 04-23-2007, 10:43 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats alot of $$$
Old 04-24-2007, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
:YEAH Those ESD pegs are so pimp! Post some pics when you put the **** on bro. Before and after pics!
And post pics of those wheels your talking about, I've never seen them. How much do they cost?
ill definitly get some pics up when i get the pegs and the new subframe cage " roger ill be sending the money tomorrow, pm you when i get home and its all taken care of" the wheels are like $ 2,200, they are ****** nasty too :YEAH
Old 04-24-2007, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Beto
thats alot of $$$

sarcasm? if so you must be loaded and i have to ask ya' "lemme get some of that chedda"

if not, sorry and i agree! "money" hard to make soooooo easy to spend
Old 04-24-2007, 01:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** it you can't spend it when your dead so i say it isn't who dies with the most toys wins it's he who dies owing the most wins....lol
Old 04-24-2007, 01:07 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
**** it you can't spend it when your dead so i say it isn't who dies with the most toys wins it's he who dies owing the most wins....lol
my grand kids will be paying off my bills!!

And roger you got a way to get a hold of a 05 r6 so I can get a sub cage from ya?
Old 04-24-2007, 01:10 AM
also known as OMR

sorry brutha ......you could ship me your sub frame and rear rear sets....lol

but you would be paying hella shipping back and forth and be with out your **** for the whole time so i guess thats not a very good idea huh
Old 04-24-2007, 01:18 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I may just have to drive down to see ya in july on my week off. how long would it take? I know I'm talking a few months out and ya dont know how much you will have on your plate.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:22 AM
also known as OMR

i would need the bike for two days
Old 04-24-2007, 01:48 AM

One for building and one for testing?
Old 04-24-2007, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

lol....ok if you don't mind
Old 04-24-2007, 03:16 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by balma
sarcasm? if so you must be loaded and i have to ask ya' "lemme get some of that chedda"

if not, sorry and i agree! "money" hard to make soooooo easy to spend
haha nah man, no sarcasm here, I dont see how you could even think that I had sarcasm in my post man
Old 04-24-2007, 03:44 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Snagged.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...111631466&rd=1
Old 04-24-2007, 04:00 PM

running amuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westley
thats a good price!

Quick Reply: oh boy! new parts