The Age old question....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 09:51 PM

ctstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Age old question....

its my drug. well i should say adrenaline(sp?) is. for me stunting is the best way to stay high.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:30 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by va stunta
I went to a stunt show last night as a spectator and during the show i would hear numerous comments from other riders such as "Why do these guys do this this crazy ****?" or "Their Crazy!" and so on. Which got me thinking why do we/you do the stuff that we do, endangering our lifes, taking risk, and keeping our families on edge? i have my own reasons, and no im not stopping any time soon no matter how much my family or friends try to convince me. So, finally...
Why do you stuntride, knowing the consequences you may face putting yourself at risk?
So what are your reasons? How do you explain a passion or a calling ? Its one of those things that you can explain in only so many words. To me its like overcoming new obstacles , and actually trying and mastering what you dream about doing. Its a way of self expression ,a way to let it out and show yourself and everyone else ,that you have skills . Stunt riding is an artform and in a wierd way its like a spiritual connection with just me and the bike. My parents and peers have been trying to stop me from stunting ever since I started wheelying sportbikes 11 years ago. There are advantages to Doing 1st gear ,idle slow wheelies , no cars in lots ,no more high speed road rash . The thing that I avoid now with slow idle wheelies ,is the bike fallin on me , and cage crushin my feet , That **** breaks bones.

"Im more afraid of NOT trying something (a stunt ,new trick) ,then I am about any of the risk involved in trying whatever it is"
Old 04-22-2007, 11:02 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

i just love being a bike period melts all the troubles and worrys away

the wheelies are just a added bonus to bring a smile and make my day
Old 04-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

because its fun.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:22 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by va stunta
i know man i was like damn i wish i had my bikes here! i felt like telling everyone around me that i did the same stuff lol
nice to meet you briefly also...
i was supposed to practice with RJ and them but i couldnt go
if you guys are practicing around here anytime soon let me know...
Yeah we will see about catching up in the next couple weeks.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -nelson
So what are your reasons? How do you explain a passion or a calling ? Its one of those things that you can explain in only so many words. To me its like overcoming new obstacles , and actually trying and mastering what you dream about doing. Its a way of self expression ,a way to let it out and show yourself and everyone else ,that you have skills . Stunt riding is an artform and in a wierd way its like a spiritual connection with just me and the bike......................
Dude, you said it exactly.... +1, hit the nail on the head my friend
Old 04-23-2007, 12:03 AM

foety_foe is a decent person

i do it because what else am i going to do with my sorry life. **** work, thats why i married a rich bitch...............:YEAH

plus i love the look of people when i do spreader on the road next to them. it gives me pleasure. haha there are multiple reasons. about risking your life and such: you risk your life everyday. if you drive a car to work you risk your life. i dont want to live in a bubble all my life. live life to the fullest and do what your sorry heart desires. some people enjoy jumping out of planes to feel a rush, i enjoy getting a rush doing endos, wheelies etc. different strokes for different folks
Old 04-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i do it because it's the only thing Chuck Norris cant do
Old 04-23-2007, 12:29 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

the challange, the rush, and knowing the average person will never be able to do what I'm doing so they just stand back in ahhh or hate eather way I don't care.

+ I look forword to going to work just to hit up the parking lot after every one leaves for the day. It's the only spot I got that I can justify to the cops why I'm their when I get caught.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:23 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i do it because it's the only thing Chuck Norris cant do
Thats why I originally started too.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:25 AM

R6hooligan.. your aviator is fucked!

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 04-23-2007 at 02:28 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:35 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

cuz i can
Old 04-23-2007, 02:40 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
R6hooligan.. your aviator is fucked!
whats not to like I think the yammy won the cars f*cked!!:YEAH
Old 04-23-2007, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
whats not to like I think the yammy won the cars f*cked!!:YEAH
Sweet Aviator no doubt. The yamaha one but something tells me the rider may not have.
Edit: I wasn't saying I didn't like the Aviator, I really did. I ment it looked painfull.

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 04-23-2007 at 03:20 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 03:54 AM

Sweet Aviator no doubt. The yamaha one but something tells me the rider may not have.
Edit: I wasn't saying I didn't like the Aviator, I really did. I ment it looked painfull.
Ya I dont know about the rider but I guess he was d.o.a. caption when I found it said "R-1 T-bones car at 110 mph" so I think we know were the poor guy is now r.i.p.

I found it when trying to help sonofgod find a way to get out of his upside down loan. I wanted a pic that said crash it!!:YEAH
Old 04-23-2007, 04:17 AM

Ya I dont know about the rider but I guess he was d.o.a. caption when I found it said "R-1 T-bones car at 110 mph" so I think we know were the poor guy is now r.i.p.

I found it when trying to help sonofgod find a way to get out of his upside down loan. I wanted a pic that said crash it!!:YEAH
Wouldn't you thing at 110mph you would go further through the car? And I can't even amagin what those few seconds before the guy hit the car was like. It's horrible. I wonder if theres any chance the driver of the car lived? Did the mtorcycle go as far as the drivers seat?

Last edited by nyRocketkid; 04-23-2007 at 04:19 AM.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:22 AM

[/quote] I found it when trying to help sonofgod find a way to get out of his upside down loan. I wanted a pic that said crash it!!:YEAH[/quote]
Somehow I don't think you convinced him with that pic.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:22 AM

^^^now we are just post whoring this thead. Oh well
Old 04-23-2007, 04:24 AM

Somehow I don't think you convinced him with that pic.[/quote]

I could not get it to work as a pic in the post so now it's my avi:YEAH
Old 04-23-2007, 04:28 AM

^^^now we are just post whoring this thead. Oh well
nah it's 4:26am and I can't ******* sleep. I'm posting to keep from going insane. I have savere A.D.H.D. & my girlfriend had been asleep since 10:00

Quick Reply: The Age old question....