Old 04-20-2007, 12:10 PM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What kinda stuff breaks on 636's?

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
circles wont hurt as much as endos
yes but hey look pimp!:YEAH
Old 04-20-2007, 12:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
circles wont hurt as much as endos
huh........my last bad cirrcle wreck i broke 7 bones, but my bike landed on me
Old 04-20-2007, 12:16 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
yeah I've seen the tucked frames, but I've also seen frames that just cracked. There was a 636 in the classifieds that had a welded crack on the right frame spar and T-dubby said that's exactly where his cracked too, but he replaced his instead of getting it welded. hmm, that's good to know
It sucks that such a simple mistake can ruin a frame but its true, when you over tighten that it pushes that whole mount/spar away from the motor. Creating alot of stress where those cracks form........Thats why youll only see that happen on the right side.....The adjuster is only supposed to be 14 ft/lbs tight, which isnt very much at all.....

**** does happen and sometimes things break on their own, but that this is a cause for that type of crack....
Old 04-20-2007, 12:17 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
were they all in your foot or what?
Old 04-20-2007, 12:20 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
were they all in your foot or what?
yes, and i still have trouble walking
Old 04-20-2007, 12:23 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

**** learning circles I've broke all pegs on the left side three times. Having rear spool sliders helped a lot.
This bike is strong compared to my old 02 gsxr. Subframe tabs are MUCH stronger. All this bikes needs is a good cage, bar, front stay, cut down pegs, kleen mod, maybe rear spool sliders.
Others issues: small % of people have a problem with the forks and the rear tank mount bends every which way.
Besides that this bike is the shizzzzzzznit!
Old 04-20-2007, 12:25 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Damn homie!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 12:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

[QUOTE=287ridah;2727530]
Others issues: small % of people have a problem with the forks and the rear tank mount bends every which way.
QUOTE]

you mean the forks twisting in the clamps dont you.I can loosen the pinch bolts and staighten them and a few wheelies and endo's later its back how it was.At one point i was thinking up getting aftermarket tripple clams that would have a little more bite on the fork tubes.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:29 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
If talked to people in threads about this. They say the 636 is way better for rolling endos. And like I said I'm going back and fourh between the two bikes. It's just endos is the thing I really want to learn the most. Well that and circles.
really?? i'm gonna have to borrow my boy Joe's mint 636 and try it out. i hope i dont **** it up

***uuuugh,. ****. i just had some beers for lunch and i'm still on the clock...
Old 04-20-2007, 02:04 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
really?? i'm gonna have to borrow my boy Joe's mint 636 and try it out. i hope i dont **** it up

***uuuugh,. ****. i just had some beers for lunch and i'm still on the clock...

OH HELL NO BIATCH...YOU AINT PULLIN STOPPIES ON MY 636!!!

As far as the thread...I've rode both F4i's and 636's...I do like 636's better for endos...as far is which one is more durable...hell, if you're just started out, you're gonna brake sh*t on either one you choose...for the record, I recomend street fighterin the bitch until you learn anyway.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:14 PM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point

**** if anyone is gonna even succefully roll out a stoppie on Joe's perty 636 we all know it's gonna be me ... :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

hey man f4i's are sturdy..as far as stoppies go on them most people have problems with them cuz of the forks. so what they do it take 954 forks and switch everythign and that gives them better stoppies...

as far as the 636 goes..i'd have to choice it...they to me are better for stoppies...i mean how many people do u see rolling 8 or 900 ft stoppies on an f4i not sayin it isnt' happening but come on now...darius maybe... but 636's are preffered by most
Old 04-20-2007, 02:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crashr6r1
**** if anyone is gonna even succefully roll out a stoppie on Joe's perty 636 we all know it's gonna be me ... :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

hey man f4i's are sturdy..as far as stoppies go on them most people have problems with them cuz of the forks. so what they do it take 954 forks and switch everythign and that gives them better stoppies...

as far as the 636 goes..i'd have to choice it...they to me are better for stoppies...i mean how many people do u see rolling 8 or 900 ft stoppies on an f4i not sayin it isnt' happening but come on now...darius maybe... but 636's are preffered by most
u could always try it on my old RF600, lol.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Joe636
OH HELL NO BIATCH...YOU AINT PULLIN STOPPIES ON MY 636!!!

As far as the thread...I've rode both F4i's and 636's...I do like 636's better for endos...as far is which one is more durable...hell, if you're just started out, you're gonna brake sh*t on either one you choose...for the record, I recomend street fighterin the bitch until you learn anyway.
come one now, i've only looped one stoppie ever. and its been almost like half a year or some ****.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by crashr6r1

Yeah I think I'm gonna go whith the F4i w/ the 954 front end. I think that would be the best to learn on cause of how durible the F4i is. And I can get these rear sets, which look stronger than any rearsets I've seen before! Anyone think these will break in a crash?
http://www.esd-mfg.com/esd/products/rearsets.php
Old 04-20-2007, 02:44 PM

Joe 636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Crash and Trachito need to get to work and stop day dreamin about doin stoppies on my "perty" 636

Old 04-20-2007, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Joe636
Crash and Trachito need to get to work and stop day dreamin about doin stoppies on my "perty" 636

alright, alright. lemme go do some more research and see how we can exploit nature and take some more oil outta this damn reservoir i've been working on for 2 ****** days.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:13 PM

So has anyone used these rear sets on an F4i? They look pretty tough right?
Old 04-22-2007, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
So has anyone used these rear sets on an F4i? They look pretty tough right?
i'm thinking about getting them next time i break my rearsets... IF i break my rearsets. my powers cage doesnt seem to allow that to happen.

everybody seems to recommend woodcraft though. so i dont know.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:51 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i'm thinking about getting them next time i break my rearsets... IF i break my rearsets. my powers cage doesnt seem to allow that to happen.

everybody seems to recommend woodcraft though. so i dont know.
people recommended woodcrafts because that's pretty much all there was.... and vortex... those esd's are the new hotness:YEAH I'd like to know how much different they are from the stock footpeg loction.. woodcrafts and vortex generally moved your foot up and further back, which is conducive to racing.

Quick Reply: What kinda stuff breaks on 636's?