Police Hate Fiddy'z

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:46 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Police Hate Fiddy'z

so i was doing a seat stander wheelie down a road with my friend zanda, when a cop goes by the other way, i set the wheelie down and take off, zanda keeps on doing the wheelie, i ran away and got away, he got caught, he let a few of my details loose, and they cops come by to my house the next day and i get $550 worth of fines and a have to appear in youth court charge with careless driving!!! all for a fiddy!!!

haha the funny thing is, there were 2 cops, and i got away on a fiddy, thats shocking, all i did was go down a few streets, down a walk way, and then went through a parking lot hahahah :YEAH

Anybody else had a simular experience on fiddy'z??
Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: Police Hate Fiddy'z

snap! $550 worth of fines? that furkin sucks!
Old 04-18-2007, 01:59 AM

gixxerjaker is an unknown quantity at this point

You need new friends, what a rat. I would have picked the bitch up and started hoping fences.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:06 AM

axiosteve is a decent person

Me and 3 of my friends were tearin up the school lot with our fiddyz when a black and white rolled by. He pulled into the lot and chased us. Luckily a neighbor hood butts up with the school, and there is only a small opening in the fence where a fiddy can fit! We left the cop in the lot and all rode a wheelie down the street and ducked out at a firiends house lol The look on the pigs face was priceless!
Old 04-18-2007, 02:12 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

your lucky i gat $700 in fines for a pocket bike,no stoping next time for me
Old 04-18-2007, 02:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn man we get caught on our fiddy's all the time and they always let us go... at most they run a check to make sure there not stolen. whenever i get **** from cops my line is always "dude... it's a 50"

seems to always work for me
Old 04-18-2007, 03:02 AM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

Exact same thing happened to me!

i was killing a seat stander on my 50 for about 3 min down this road ...i here a blip of the siren ****!!!! i pull over ...the cops pulls up next to me...rolls down his window! then i here a WATS UP DUDE! "hows your brother doing" i was like whoa! come to find out it was my bros old fren that became a cop...lucky hawaii is a small place...he was gonna ticket me until he saw my face and knew i was my brothers brother..lucky i look like him! i got off easy!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:12 AM

xavierthegreat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude i was ridin around the streets right here in my neighborhood for about 3 hours one night when finally a cop rolls up and flipped his lights on. Here's one of the best parts, I was riding a wheelie, notice some bright *** headlights, look over at this car coming towards me while maintaing a wheelie and kept going. well that turned out to be the cop. So I rode a wheelie right past the copper! haha. then he call for backup and i talked my way out of it. lol. sorry guys, I got away scot-free. I guess i'm a cunning linguist.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:15 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

they were also asking me tons of questions, and writin them down, that im guessin, were gonna be used against me in court, i didnt answer any of them lol i do have a right to remain silent!!!:YEAH pissed the cop off somethin bad though
Old 04-18-2007, 03:54 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
so i was doing a seat stander wheelie down a road with my friend zanda, when a cop goes by the other way, i set the wheelie down and take off, zanda keeps on doing the wheelie, i ran away and got away, he got caught, he let a few of my details loose, and they cops come by to my house the next day and i get $550 worth of fines and a have to appear in youth court charge with careless driving!!! all for a fiddy!!!

haha the funny thing is, there were 2 cops, and i got away on a fiddy, thats shocking, all i did was go down a few streets, down a walk way, and then went through a parking lot hahahah :YEAH

Well, If you didn't get caught U wouldn't have received 550 in Fines!
Old 04-18-2007, 03:59 AM

MidnightBusa is a decent person

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Well, If you didn't get caught U wouldn't have received 550 in Fines!
not neccesarily. Its called guilt by association, and since his friend associated him and he fit the description he is applicable to the same charges that his friend is.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:04 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

Originally Posted by MidnightBusa
not neccesarily. Its called guilt by association, and since his friend associated him and he fit the description he is applicable to the same charges that his friend is.

Your real Bright!!!!

Did you not read!!!! "so i was doing a seat stander wheelie down a road with my friend zanda, when a cop goes by the other way, i set the wheelie down and take off"

COP WITNESSED IT!!!! WTF R U TALKING ABOUT!!! His EX Buddy just told the cop where he lived!
Old 04-18-2007, 04:41 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

the cops had loads of witnesses, theres nothing i can do!!
Old 04-18-2007, 04:44 AM

Zanda2212 is an unknown quantity at this point

..:: F_T_P_! ::..

I bet the cops feel like **** heads for bringing in 2 kids on tiny 50cc bikes that don't go much faster than a bicycle!!

Lol ill never forget my legend seat stander that those cops got to watch for 20 seconds!!!

Last edited by Zanda2212; 04-18-2007 at 04:46 AM.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by FrankieG
Your real Bright!!!!

Did you not read!!!! "so i was doing a seat stander wheelie down a road with my friend zanda, when a cop goes by the other way, i set the wheelie down and take off"

COP WITNESSED IT!!!! WTF R U TALKING ABOUT!!! His EX Buddy just told the cop where he lived!
Well no **** sherlock, thank yooouuu captain obvious... and, your an idiot.

"Well, If you didn't get caught U wouldn't have received 550 in Fines!"

He DID get away, his buddy just ratted him out. And police have to catch you in the act for something like this(which for retards would be stopping you right after you do it, not when your already home where at that point the only thing they have on you is someone matching your description). Since they did not since he got away and it was his buddy that associated him, it is GUILT BY ASSOCIATION, ive delt with my fair share of cops and charges so close your mouth when you dont know what your talking about.

PS... it doesnt matter that the cop witnessed him, the cop again just witnessed "some one fitting his description", untill that is his buddy filled out his description for the cops..or again "ASSOCIATED" him... this getting any clearer for you? FTP and Snitches.

Last edited by MidnightBusa; 04-18-2007 at 05:02 AM.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:57 AM

the cops had loads of witnesses, theres nothing i can do!!
A lot of times they will just say that to bait you into admitting, when they may in reality have no witnesses.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, watch the last part of this video, me in the cop car with 50 on the ground.

http://www.midweststunters.com/brian50demo.wmv
Old 04-18-2007, 07:42 AM

^^^ sweet video
Old 04-18-2007, 07:51 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

"Well, If you didn't get caught U wouldn't have received 550 in Fines!"

He DID get away, his buddy just ratted him out. And police have to catch you in the act for something like this(which for retards would be stopping you right after you do it, not when your already home where at that point the only thing they have on you is someone matching your description). Since they did not since he got away and it was his buddy that associated him, it is GUILT BY ASSOCIATION, ive delt with my fair share of cops and charges so close your mouth when you dont know what your talking about.

PS... it doesnt matter that the cop witnessed him, the cop again just witnessed "some one fitting his description", untill that is his buddy filled out his description for the cops..or again "ASSOCIATED" him... this getting any clearer for you? FTP and Snitches.[/QUOTE]

Well, Again there is no need to lash out in frustratin due to your inability to comprehend Legal System(s) and proper utilized terminology, not only in the USA but in most countries around the world with uniform systems of government.

This is not your parents teaching you to stay away from the bad element or troublesome youths, "Guilt By Association" is NOT a legal term or utilized in any of the legal systems in which I have bee associated, (roughly 15 States).
The term "guilt by association" is what legal professionals use to explain to laymen about the system and it's practical application and how you could be brought into criminal situations as an accessory or principal of certian situations (Usually part 1 crimes).

The police DO NOT!!!!(DONOT)!! Have to be in site of the violator at all times to stop/enforce any law!!!! Police witnessed a violation, he fled the scene..(No Big Deal)..so the police investigate, this is what is legally called (Fresh Pursuit) or (Active fresh investigation), which allots the police time to identify a suspect and legally take action under (Fresh Pursuit)....= Incidents/crime which recently occur.

Your education session is complete, I am glad to see you listened to your parents or teachers and understand the guilt by association....

Old 04-18-2007, 08:15 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Kevmo , you are 16 . If a cop catches one of you and asks , "who was the other guy on the fiddy ?" , you say , " I THINK his name is Rick . "

Quick Reply: Police Hate Fiddy'z