I can't Wait To Try it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 12:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: I can't Wait To Try it!!!

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
but its not hurting anyting other than lowering the front end a little right? i mean..i can adapt
no it's not hurting any thing except your stoppies it make the point of rolling nice and long or flipping over closer .......with the forks lower in the tripple it makes those two further apart....like i said what you did just makes the sweet spot smaller
Old 04-18-2007, 12:42 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Javi
hello sir ! so u think the 636 clipons would be better than vortex or freestyle? 03 gsxr750 i need some and dont know what would be correct or best for the bike....
if the 03 has 50 mm inverted forks then the 636 clipons flipped are nice with there 7 degree pitch it makes for a slight upward turn which feels perfect and raises your grip which help every trick there is
Old 04-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

this is how we do in arizona beotch, No lowering at all. and really comfy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	05636_1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	192724   Click image for larger version

Name:	05636_2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	192725  
Old 04-18-2007, 12:51 AM
also known as OMR

yea but his tripple is flat so flipping it over wouldn't do it for him
Old 04-18-2007, 01:01 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

so the 636 clipons are 7 degrees? I thought they were 10 degrees
Old 04-18-2007, 01:11 AM
also known as OMR

mine are 7 stock 03 636

i actually checked it with an angel finder
Old 04-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
yea but his tripple is flat so flipping it over wouldn't do it for him
exactly!! i seen pcp tony's...or king tony's...or whatever the **** yo uwanna call him now..i seen his setup..and its like that i was wanting to do it but i seen the tripple is flat..i think my setup will be decent..ill check it out and let you fellas know how its going!!:YEAH
Old 04-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Relentless Dedication..

mine are 7 stock 03 636

damn rog....do you ever sleep?? haha
Old 04-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

turn those bars in a few degrees
Old 04-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by FiSh
turn those bars in a few degrees
me?? why wil it help?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:31 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

straight bars are just bad on the wrist. bring em in alittle bit like mine. look at the underside of your hand, and notice that you will make more contact with the thick thumb mucle area if the bars are turned it.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
straight bars are just bad on the wrist. bring em in alittle bit like mine. look at the underside of your hand, and notice that you will make more contact with the thick thumb mucle area if the bars are turned it.
sweet...i remember icut my ***** off the clipons..and moved them out alot...and it was hard to make corners in wheelies vs..a little turned out and i could make any corner in a wheelie
Old 04-18-2007, 01:50 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

mine are 7 stock 03 636

hmmm well then I would guess that the 05-06 ones are 7 also...anyone confirm this?
Old 04-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Scrapes Elbow

03-06 are the exact same.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:43 AM
also known as OMR

damn rog....do you ever sleep?? haha
no..........
Old 04-18-2007, 03:14 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

I have vortex clip ons on my F4i. the clip ons are set up where the stock ones sit right at the lock ring whatever that thing is. I haven't measured and referenced my service manual to see if it's lower than stock. I'm guessing it is lower because the stock clip ons are somewhat slimmer.

I guess my question is should I keep it the way it is or lower it to stock where clip ons would not clamp the entire fork and risk a clip on coming loose?
Old 04-18-2007, 03:17 AM
also known as OMR

as long as you have 3/4 of the clip on on the fork you are good....

ive seen people with the fork only in the clipon half way but better safe then sorry i always say
Old 04-18-2007, 03:25 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

I'll try it, I still haven't gotten to ride it yet because I broke a pinch bolt and haven't had the time to extract it, but I've got race tech springs and valves hyperpro csc steel braided lines and a pilot power race front tire so I hope it stoppies nice
Old 04-18-2007, 03:34 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
I'll try it, I still haven't gotten to ride it yet because I broke a pinch bolt and haven't had the time to extract it, but I've got race tech springs and valves hyperpro csc steel braided lines and a pilot power race front tire so I hope it stoppies nice
if you have to drill out the bolt put it in the freezer before you use an easy out on it ....trust me on this one when you have steel in aluminium it helps
Old 04-18-2007, 04:55 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

me?? why wil it help?
Yeah its alot better, even dirt bars are angled a bit at the grip.

I found its alot more stable than having them straight out.

Quick Reply: I can't Wait To Try it!!!