I can't Wait To Try it!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person
Re: I can't Wait To Try it!!!

Originally Posted by david04367
thats how i setup my clipons on my 03 gsxr 600 when i had it it was so much better your gonna like it much more
sweet..did it affect your stoppies?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:08 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YellowGixxer
sweet..did it affect your stoppies?

makes stoppies much more stable and controllable
Old 04-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by westley
old man roger begs to differ...yall should talk it out so i can see both of yalls points
Old 04-17-2007, 04:53 PM

gsx-rKid1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by westley
shorter forks makes sence because they have to compress less b 4 the rear will come up so yur endos should start sooner after u apply the break
Old 04-17-2007, 04:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

this was posted by the stoppie man himself,matt gorka i would beleive any one that roles 1000 feet

Fork setups...Enough already!!!

and this is me just a few months after i started doing stoppies
Old Man Roger Rolls 400'

you decide who you should listen to,i would listen to matt gorka when it comes to stoppies
Old 04-17-2007, 04:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gsx-rKid1000
shorter forks makes sence because they have to compress less b 4 the rear will come up so yur endos should start sooner after u apply the break
his forks will compress the same he just moved them up in the tripple he didn't change the amount of travel in his forks unless the tire hits the radiator now because he lowered the bike
Old 04-17-2007, 05:00 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

don't listen to roger...he is old
Old 04-17-2007, 05:01 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
don't listen to roger...he is old
hahaha im old i know stuff.lol
Old 04-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by old man roger
his forks will compress the same he just moved them up in the tripple he didn't change the amount of travel in his forks unless the tire hits the radiator now because he lowered the bike
i checked it..my forks will bottom out before it gets close..haha quit dissing my setup old man!! haha
Old 04-17-2007, 05:11 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

actually roger is smarter than he looks
Old 04-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
actually roger is smarter than he looks
yea..but the way i didnt doesnt seem bad..alot of poeple in AZ do it...
Old 04-17-2007, 05:49 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

i like my flipped clipon's but id put them under the tripple like Roger said.... no need to lower your bike if you dont have to
Old 04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
i like my flipped clipon's but id put them under the tripple like Roger said.... no need to lower your bike if you dont have to
exactly....i got some 636 clipons for sale if you want to do it the way every one else does....$75 shipped

flipped and turned out 636 clipons is the new hottness
Old 04-17-2007, 06:17 PM

Javi is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly....i got some 636 clipons for sale if you want to do it the way every one else does....$75 shipped

hello sir ! so u think the 636 clipons would be better than vortex or freestyle? 03 gsxr750 i need some and dont know what would be correct or best for the bike....
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Relentless Dedication..

but its not hurting anyting other than lowering the front end a little right? i mean..i can adapt
Old 04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats lookin nice man.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Relentless Dedication..

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Thats lookin nice man.
thanks dude
Old 04-17-2007, 09:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

when you lower the bike it makes the center of gravity that much harder to pick up. think about a lowered race car and then a monster truck. now if you only had front brakes on both of those which one do you think would flip over forward easier?? its the reason why dirtbikes are way easier to roll stoppies on. the center of mass is already slightly above the front tire, lower the center of mass and it takes more effort to lift it. ppl like to think that a low front and a high back makes easy stoppies but its not true, the only way that would be true would be to have a smaller front wheel which accomplishes putting the center of mass higher than the tire......i hope that makes sense.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:49 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

i got my 636s for 30 bucks before people knew to throw them on their bikes.....and they are on top! just thought id let everyone know
haha listen to the old man tho.. he knows his ****
Old 04-17-2007, 10:51 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
when you lower the bike it makes the center of gravity that much harder to pick up. think about a lowered race car and then a monster truck. now if you only had front brakes on both of those which one do you think would flip over forward easier?? its the reason why dirtbikes are way easier to roll stoppies on. the center of mass is already slightly above the front tire, lower the center of mass and it takes more effort to lift it. ppl like to think that a low front and a high back makes easy stoppies but its not true, the only way that would be true would be to have a smaller front wheel which accomplishes putting the center of mass higher than the tire......i hope that makes sense.
YESSSS well explained

Quick Reply: I can't Wait To Try it!!!