Aaron Colton Takes First Place at XDL Championship Finals

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 05:18 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough
Re: Aaron Colton Takes First Place at XDL Championship Finals

Originally Posted by Kaneone
OK I gotta call BS on some of this crap!!! Aarons my friend, and I am not being a hater Im just helping sort through the BS and tell it how it was..

1. a switchback christ (260ft area)
-half assed, didnt stand up, weak shaky kneeds standing on the seat excuse for a switchback christ should have been more damaging to his score than helpful. that was WACK!-

2. 180 highchair endo
this he did do, and is also the only person ive ever seen even do!! much props!

3. right foot on left peg touchin nothing else (dont know the name of it)
-oh please he only did a quater of a circle during the actual comp, thats as lame as standing on the pegs and callin it a christ!! what one does in practice and what they do during a comp two seperate things-

4. surf, step to christ
-since when has this even been a seperate trick are you kidding me? thats like a half assed attempt at a leap of faith (a 5 year old trick need i remind people) and even this amazing step to christ was again half *** weak kneed, shaky and should have hurt his execution score more than helped the overall-

sorry aaron i dont mean to put you on blast, like i said your my friend and its not against you at all.. i just wanna help sort fact from fiction. and i think you ll agree with what i was saying also.. at least i hope you would..

and before people start callin me out on things i just wanna point out again that I rode quite sub-par this past weekend, much like everyone else there IMO and i think we could all as a whole use a lot of work on our execution of tricks, and that at very least the execution judge needs to be more clear about how, and why things are scored the way they are.

-kane
to make it clear, this is how execution is judged as of now.

You start with a total of 20 points in execution, your goal is to execute all your tricks perfectly to keep that 20. No one on the weekend kept the 20, nor over the whole xdl circut this year.

If you blatently **** up a trick, you lose 1 point, such as going in for a circle then dropping the front or going for an endo and sliding the front for 30 feet, etc.

If you have some wobbly kneed christ, no extention flamingo, etc etc, you lose half point .... because you did the trick, and executed it properly, but you didnt get full extention or really execute it fully.

Still, there are always going to be people upset at the judging, bitching, complaing (not calling anyone specifically out), and it sucks, but thats life, if you didnt like it ask what you should have done better, we arent here to hate on you we are here to do a job. Id like to say that at least 75% of the guys out there are friends of mine and the other 25% have been nothign but nice to me, and that makes it really hard, but there is a job to be done.

Hopefully this cleared a little up
Old 04-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Old 04-21-2007, 06:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
that aint right
Old 04-21-2007, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
look at it like that if you must, but chances are you should do your homework, just cause the judges arent all over every vid clip out there doesnt mean that we dont tear **** up.

I could care less really, it all boils down to getting free trips around to visit my friends, have a great weekend, and be a part of something that is making the sport progress. What have you done lately other than talk **** about something you dont even attend.
first off i was just busting kanes *****,i talk to him from time to time were all good....what have i done lately, lately ive been making dvds .both got picked up by impact video,and the last one sold 1000 copies in a week.... dont get all fired up its sat. man drink a beer and watch this http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2011337811

Last edited by morrow; 04-21-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
vegas has a tendancy to eat up the ability to ride right if you ask me, if you come from anywhere that is reletively close to sea level you eat up like a 1/3 of the power on your bikes coming to vegas.
that prolly explains why edub murdered it then!! lol from compared to albq his bike prolly gains mad power comming to vegas hahaha

-kane
Old 04-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by rekless405
...plus your avatar is homo...
hahaha funniest trash talk on an internet web forum ever..

lol

-kane
Old 04-22-2007, 03:54 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

ok i guess my avitar is gay ok cool. you havent seen my riding and im not saying im the best or better then anyone i ride b/c i love to do it. and all i said is im not impressed by his riding and in my OPINION(because thats what forums are about opinions and trash talk basicly) he is so large because of his image and i respect the hustle man thats awesome im glad you put the spot out there in a positive way and your doing your thing...i do my thing i do shows i ride streets i have an ugly bike and i love my life so maybe im a hater maybe im not we all do what we do for a reason because its awesome and we need that rush so sorry if i pissed anyone off we all have our opinions on things so thats that
Old 04-22-2007, 07:26 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnForLife
ok i guess my avitar is gay ok cool. you havent seen my riding and im not saying im the best or better then anyone i ride b/c i love to do it. and all i said is im not impressed by his riding and in my OPINION(because thats what forums are about opinions and trash talk basicly) he is so large because of his image and i respect the hustle man thats awesome im glad you put the spot out there in a positive way and your doing your thing...i do my thing i do shows i ride streets i have an ugly bike and i love my life so maybe im a hater maybe im not we all do what we do for a reason because its awesome and we need that rush so sorry if i pissed anyone off we all have our opinions on things so thats that
Why are you apologizing ? you are so gay .... a year from now that guy will have his tongue around your *****
Old 04-22-2007, 11:38 AM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

im not apologizing about anything i said i ment it like sorry if i pissed you off that i dont care if your mad cause i still meant every thing i said so if your pissed of **** you
Old 04-22-2007, 12:59 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

All of you are STR8 GAY!!!! All you ******* that consider yourself pro, should be out practicing instead of b*tching and moaning on this stupid forum!!! I got a knee that doesn't bend more than a couple degrees and I still try to ride cuz I love it... You guys need to ride cuz you love it, not cuz you want to be better than the other guy. That is why everyone sucked that weekend. Aaron Colton rode that weekend cuz he loves to ride and no other 15yr old kid is doing it. His motivation is far from what your guys motivation is.

Think about it and stop being a bunch of whining freakin weenies!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by socalstunts
All of you are STR8 GAY!!!! All you ******* that consider yourself pro, should be out practicing instead of b*tching and moaning on this stupid forum!!! I got a knee that doesn't bend more than a couple degrees and I still try to ride cuz I love it... You guys need to ride cuz you love it, not cuz you want to be better than the other guy. That is why everyone sucked that weekend. Aaron Colton rode that weekend cuz he loves to ride and no other 15yr old kid is doing it. His motivation is far from what your guys motivation is.

Like I said....

Old 04-22-2007, 05:04 PM

**** THE WEST COAST
Old 04-22-2007, 05:08 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

Originally Posted by morrow
**** THE WEST COAST

welcome to my hit list...
Old 04-22-2007, 07:47 PM

motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rekless405
look at this ***!!....Kane gets paid to ride and has a pretty hefty sponsorship....i aint swingin on his nuts but you aint got no room to talk....plus your avatar is homo.....and pinky will outride you on your best day!
f- your life... that avatar is cool cause i made it
Old 04-22-2007, 08:27 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I just want you to know you probably offended Kane with those sexual remarks, he didnt have a choice he, was born like that. Be a little more considerate of people's feelings.
Old 04-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Darius
I just want you to know you probably offended Kane with those sexual remarks, he didnt have a choice he, was born like that. Be a little more considerate of people's feelings.
now now D im gonna have to cite you a ticket for poor joke impaction.
that was weak. now try again..

-kane
Old 04-22-2007, 09:36 PM

wasbanned101 is a decent person

Congrats Arron!!!Keep up the good work Im sorry I missed the comp Since Blake broke his collar bone and Im still in this damn wheelchair we dont get out much ,but that will change soon!