XDL thread........

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 03:36 PM

Schooler is a decent person
Re: XDL thread........

after reading all thsi ive realized how gay "STUNTING" is....dont get me wrong...i give anyone and everyone props who rides a bike and has fun doing it....Riding in general is awsome..riding will always be awsome...stunting is a fun thign to do...but the whole big picture is whack
just my opinion
Old 04-20-2007, 03:39 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
hell even as a rider i dont bother to watch most peoples runs, I watch fish, teach, colton, darius, and clem... thats about it..

we live in america, the land of short attention spans. we should cater to it

-kane
Thanks buddy!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 08:53 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
how bout making a judging system that actually judges which rider is the best out there instead of meeting criteria....i dont see wat the difference should be from a comp to your local spot......you dont need a piece of paper and 4 freinds opinions when u go to a spot to know who the sickest rider is....and i kno sum people are real one sided, and im not saying they should win, but i mean so wat if a person cant link 8 tricks into a hc fig 8 burnout....all the riding in comps looks forced cus people are forced to ride how they normally dont....if u just let them go and kill it then decided i think it wud be alot better, not to mention the people who everyone thinks should win...prolly would....
this pretty much says that. to just "let them go and kill it" is the same concept as the sickest trick. it leaves it to PERSONAL OPINION on who thinks who is better. theres NO WAY TO DETERMINE who the best rider is that way. again, THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF A COMPETITION. some people like wheelies, some like endos etc..... i personally like watchin acro combos.

i think Z-Unit just doesnt want to understand the concept of the way XDL is run. I UNDERSTAND HIS POINT OF VIEW, I JUST DONT AGREE WITH IT. no one is forcin ANYONE TO COMPETE. the criteria was laid out and ALL RIDERS who competed agreed to it.

but no matter what, everyone will always have a different OPINION on who deserves to win when every comp is over. Z-unit has a different opinion then i do.

and just for the record, i do think the back flip off the watch tower is SIC as f*ck. and i dont hate on bar tricks. those are one of the BEST crowd pleasing tricks for shows.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:02 PM

pgaray20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
-all the people i met from cali are from the "bay area" not sure if thats a town or wat, its nearly impossible to get specifics, but they were reppin it out there from drifting to clutch ups from the side...it was all there
Bay Area is Oakland, San Francisco, East Bay, Vallejo, Sacramento, San Jose, etc. heres some pics I took of the event. I give props to mister ac farius he was bad *** and should have took 1st if it wasnt for aaron colton being so young. darius was cool he was hanging around and like previously stated kane choked and just sat in his truck all day cupcaking with his girl. E Dubs energy was craaaaazy ive never seen him before by far one of my new favs.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	XDL.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	193011   Click image for larger version

Name:	XDL2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	193012   Click image for larger version

Name:	XDL3.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	41.7 KB