XDL thread........

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 05:16 PM

MATT L is a decent person
Re: XDL thread........

Originally Posted by budd
team battle was also tonight any ideawho won or placed???

I heard that Crazy Mike, Edub and 2 other riders won the team event, not sure who the other two guys were though.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i sure hope both riders are ok, how did john's run go???
Old 04-16-2007, 12:58 AM

So who has the results?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:32 AM

STARKS is a decent person

Sounds like this event is chewing riders and their bikes up and spitting them out. Glad to know everyones ok.
Old 04-16-2007, 03:22 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

XDL was sick....lil disappointed in the results but thats not for this thread.....
-crazy mike from TX is a nut job.....his first hc stoppie in his run he went as high as u cud go without looping......u saw him let off the brake compeltley and lean back and the bike floated for a good 30ft before it fianlly came down...he got lucky.....
-john legion was working on drifting and borne was next to him, he looked back to make sure he hadnt clipped him, and when he did he t boned the guy in the bottom of that pic
-teach flipped a stoppie on tues, and disloacted his shoulder....like the true squid he is, he clutched up a seat stander and mousetraped down and rolled off the front ******* his shoulder up again, at this point if u give teach a dirty look his shoulder dislocates, so he was doing cage stand zero's, stalled fell back and fucked it up again.....hes a trooper for continuing into the finals
-aaron colton and savage lin, killed MANDEM for the sickest trick event, but were shut down by ac farius and josh klem who split the winnings with winning tricks of a back flip from watch tower, and a 180 endo so fast the front end bunny hopped up, before the rear tire hit the ground
-tice was in his usual douchebag form, although lacking the extremely gay facial hair
-redline jesse has stepped is game up, an has some of the widest drifts i have ever seen
-darius of course was a super star, but also really cool in person, glad i got to meet him
-bullo was there but not riding cus it wasnt on the streets, i didnt introduce myself to him for fear of having all the ruff ryders hunt me down
-crazy martin made an apperence showing us his token no handed hc stoppie
-joe vertical had a clean run, and of course his 4 times the amount of sit down circles in practice then he did in his run.....

o yah and vegas is awsome

i dont have the results, sorry i kno thats wat u wanted, so i figured i wud give u the next best thing, the inside **** that was going on
Old 04-16-2007, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
XDL was sick....lil disappointed in the results but thats not for this thread.....
-crazy mike from TX is a nut job.....his first hc stoppie in his run he went as high as u cud go without looping......u saw him let off the brake compeltley and lean back and the bike floated for a good 30ft before it fianlly came down...he got lucky.....
-john legion was working on drifting and borne was next to him, he looked back to make sure he hadnt clipped him, and when he did he t boned the guy in the bottom of that pic
-teach flipped a stoppie on tues, and disloacted his shoulder....like the true squid he is, he clutched up a seat stander and mousetraped down and rolled off the front ******* his shoulder up again, at this point if u give teach a dirty look his shoulder dislocates, so he was doing cage stand zero's, stalled fell back and fucked it up again.....hes a trooper for continuing into the finals
-aaron colton and savage lin, killed MANDEM for the sickest trick event, but were shut down by ac farius and josh klem who split the winnings with winning tricks of a back flip from watch tower, and a 180 endo so fast the front end bunny hopped up, before the rear tire hit the ground
-tice was in his usual douchebag form, although lacking the extremely gay facial hair
-redline jesse has stepped is game up, an has some of the widest drifts i have ever seen
-darius of course was a super star, but also really cool in person, glad i got to meet him
-bullo was there but not riding cus it wasnt on the streets, i didnt introduce myself to him for fear of having all the ruff ryders hunt me down
-crazy martin made an apperence showing us his token no handed hc stoppie
-joe vertical had a clean run, and of course his 4 times the amount of sit down circles in practice then he did in his run.....

o yah and vegas is awsome

i dont have the results, sorry i kno thats wat u wanted, so i figured i wud give u the next best thing, the inside **** that was going on
Haha nice Z, now thats a good post comp report there:YEAH
Old 04-16-2007, 06:00 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

another thing SERVIN IT UP 5 is going to the hottest new dvd....saw a lil preview of it, and it is hot fire...pre pre order that ****.....

more post comp news
-the east coast contigent def killed it out there......john is chasing after darius in the fast SS circle department, ford was out there killin it on his new f4i, andy niles(sp) is a great technical rider...his sitdown to the right circles right into foot on seat to the left was straight gangster.....borne has a new trick that i ha dnever seen before, and wont release to the public.....and his NTH ss coasters are high danger
-might be old news to sum but new to me dan jackson has found a love for the rev limiter
-kane was to busy signing autographs and painting his nails pink, to show up for practice or qualifying, he came just for the finals, and he came to win...needless to say i offered him sum cough medicine afterwards cus he choked so hard
-all the people i met from cali are from the "bay area" not sure if thats a town or wat, its nearly impossible to get specifics, but they were reppin it out there from drifting to clutch ups from the side...it was all there

-incase any of you are wondering it happened....wat stunt comp wud be complete with out a lil 50 mayhem......a table was set up, and an old diving board used as the ramp....when i stood next to it, it was about up to my face...a good 5-6ft in the air.....a few secs later there was a 50 10ft in the air, and making a splash landing into the pool....by far the best part of the event
Old 04-16-2007, 07:11 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice recap Z :YEAH maybe one of these days i will make it to an XDL event
Old 04-16-2007, 09:03 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

And there you have it.....thanks to our chubby jewish man on the scene....:YEAH
Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

Edub through down one of the sickest runs i have ever seen in person. good job little buddy!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:45 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

so where's the results ?
Old 04-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

some young kid won

some guy that flew across the world came in 2nd that talked funny

some guy on a bike that had something that rymes with shmargo came in 3rd

some guy that wears stunna shades at night came in 4th

some guy from the 505 absolutely killed some rush dealt ninja, he came in 5th

---------------------------

some guy that did a back jumparoo and a funny talking guy did a bunny hoppin 180 endo to split the win for sickest trick

another funny talking guy that came from team Yugo whom presently lives in Canada did some no hand endo, no hand endo!!!

Clem said shake and bake also during his pre-run interview, just for the record.

Last edited by FiSh; 04-16-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:29 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FiSh
some young kid won

some guy that flew across the world came in 2nd that talked funny

some guy on a bike that had something that rymes with shmargo came in 3rd

some guy that wears stunna shades at night came in 4th

some guy from the 505 absolutely killed some rush dealt ninja, he came in 5th

---------------------------

some guy that did a back jumparoo and a funny talking guy did a bunny hoppin 180 endo to split the win for sickest trick

another funny talking guy that came from team Yugo whom presently lives in Canada did some no hand endo, no hand endo!!!

Clem said shake and bake also during his pre-run interview, just for the record.
thanks
Old 04-16-2007, 10:31 AM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

And Still Placed Bitch... With No Brakes
Old 04-16-2007, 10:38 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sickrick
And Still Placed Bitch... With No Brakes
That's tight Rick !!! Major props
glad to here your not hurt from that wreck..
Old 04-16-2007, 11:52 AM

sickrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Yah Alex Crazy Weekend But Still Rode And Had Some Fun ,thanks To Nick Apex
Old 04-16-2007, 01:08 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

no pictures ?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

nice sounds like a good time
Old 04-16-2007, 02:39 PM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

xdl rocked! good seeing all you guys again as usual!
Old 04-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Phillyboyd is an unknown quantity at this point

nice risconsin!!

Quick Reply: XDL thread........