Ftp

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 03:25 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point
Ftp

all i want is just ONE spot that i dont get rolled on whenever i go....seriously, FTP.i just need find a descent spot, ugh
Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Ftp

Our spot just got blown up tonight thanks to ******* god damn squids.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:40 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate when that happens... gotta find a good spot, ride with stock exhausts, and don't let any squids ride there it's so hard to find a decent spot these days...
Old 04-13-2007, 02:48 PM

i have yet to find a spot that i can ride at....it blows FTP
Old 04-13-2007, 03:09 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Insane J
Hate when that happens... gotta find a good spot, ride with stock exhausts, and don't let any squids ride there it's so hard to find a decent spot these days...
Originally Posted by nags
Our spot just got blown up tonight thanks to ******* god damn squids.
"Out of sight, out of mind"

All you gotta do is make sure its not easily seen by squids, dont brag about it, and squids wont show. We found 2 decent ones, and had waivers signed, but the first one got blown.

The second one is on top of a parking garage so NO ONE can see it. Its ****** sick. Its still in the works with the wavier and the manager, but i got my fingers crossed.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:05 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

i hear ya bro! i was ready to sell my stunter because i would only get to practice maybe for an hour before the ****** cops would show. then we finally just went out and found a spot, talked to the owner, and we are good now...i got to pracice there for 4 hours the other day with no problems. its all fenced in and we have a key to the gate. we go in and lock the gate behind us, and i wont open it for anyone. not even the damn cops if they showed up. its private property and we have documentation and the owner on speed dial.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
i hear ya bro! i was ready to sell my stunter because i would only get to practice maybe for an hour before the ****** cops would show. then we finally just went out and found a spot, talked to the owner, and we are good now...i got to pracice there for 4 hours the other day with no problems. its all fenced in and we have a key to the gate. we go in and lock the gate behind us, and i wont open it for anyone. not even the damn cops if they showed up. its private property and we have documentation and the owner on speed dial.

do u give him cash every month or somthing? i havent been able to practice more than 2 hours before i get rolled, and then the cops usually camp out there the next few nights waiting for u to cme back
Old 04-13-2007, 04:27 PM

ewalR1 is a decent person

come to macon. the cops absolutely dont care what we do as long as were in ghetto parts of town. we can ride in the streets or in lots anywhere and do whatever. its great in bibb county.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:43 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

I Got Kicked Out By The Cops From My Spot Because Of Squids But They Said Give It 3 Weeks And U Can Come Back As Long As Its Just U And The 2 Other Regular Guys Pretty Cool Its Like Being Suspended From School
Old 04-13-2007, 04:49 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone practicing for xdl got booted by metro last night.. at least that's what apex said when the cops pulled away.

it was cold and windy as **** anyways... but that's the first time i've seen them kick us out.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:18 PM

i finally got to a lot last night, was there for about 3 or 4 hours. it was nice being able to ride...now all i gotta do is figure out where my ***** rolled off to so i can get better when i practice *looks under table*
Old 04-14-2007, 06:38 PM

zakihaider is an unknown quantity at this point

what sucks is when a stunter calls cops on the squids and kills the spot forever
Old 04-14-2007, 07:26 PM

i take it u got ur spot blown?

Originally Posted by zakihaider
what sucks is when a stunter calls cops on the squids and kills the spot forever
Old 04-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Phillyboyd is an unknown quantity at this point

got a couple spots from jerzey to philly down to ocean city,md....
Old 04-14-2007, 07:39 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by zakihaider
That's just stupid.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:19 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

prettymuch anything you do in life that involves having fun, sure enough there will be someone just itching to ruin it for you. cops are stupid, how is it any harm to be behind a kmart at 2 oclock in the morning riding around on 1 wheel at 4 mph !!?? if i am being a responsible and respectful individual by practicing only in safe areas then hows that a crime? where else should we go? the streets?
Old 04-15-2007, 12:32 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
prettymuch anything you do in life that involves having fun, sure enough there will be someone just itching to ruin it for you. cops are stupid, how is it any harm to be behind a kmart at 2 oclock in the morning riding around on 1 wheel at 4 mph !!?? if i am being a responsible and respectful individual by practicing only in safe areas then hows that a crime? where else should we go? the streets?

+6876876546+7346+74
Old 04-15-2007, 02:33 AM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Danger_Dave;2717096]prettymuch anything you do in life that involves having fun, sure enough there will be someone just itching to ruin it for you. cops are stupid, how is it any harm to be behind a kmart at 2 oclock in the morning riding around on 1 wheel at 4 mph !!?? if i am being a responsible and respectful individual by practicing only in safe areas then hows that a crime? where else should we go? the streets?[/QUOTE]

YES! ftp
Old 04-15-2007, 02:59 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea they are Pretty Fawking stupid for hittng stunt spots like they are dope spots when no one has complained. I can see it if they were getting calls from a bunch of people saying that people were doing squidly stunts and crashing out into the street or something hella wreckless where other people are close enough to get hurt from a out of control bike or sumthin but MOST POLICE LOOOVVVEEEEE to chase us, i mean they really think it is fun and see us as big trophies cuz we give chase and get away most of the time with ease. That's why they come find us when they don't see us in the street. They want to push you back into the streets so not only can they have fun with there butt buddies chasing you but then get to arrest you and write all those fun tickets. Any REAL on the job to catch Killers and what not Officer would love to leave a bunch of street stunters in a industrial area away from any traffic and people when they KNOW we are just going to tare the streets to pieces when they push us out.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:22 AM

because they dont see it as us being responsible; they sit there and say to them selves "what are they practicing wheelies for...to show off on the streets"

Last edited by Wetley; 04-15-2007 at 04:23 AM. Reason: because im drunk and cant spell

Quick Reply: Ftp