Radial GSXR front master vs. Full Throttle non radial master...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 03:16 AM

REVLIMIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Radial GSXR front master vs. Full Throttle non radial master...

I'm setting up a hand brake but currently I'm short on cash and can't afford the 16x18 brembo. I can get a really good deal on either master one being a 06 GSXR front master and the other being a non radial master that comes with the full throttle hand brake kit. Any opinions on which would be better? Grab/feel

Here's a pic of what the FT one looks like though I'm guessing you all know already.

Thanks

Last edited by REVLIMIT; 04-13-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Radial GSXR front master vs. Full Throttle non radial master...

the guy at full throttle is a break genious he probably matched the master that works best with his set up ,but i have never tried that master so i don't realy know .....

lol pointless of me to post then huh
Old 04-13-2007, 07:09 AM

chad stuntmetal is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought the same set up for my f4i and i love it , very responsive and smooth very very happy , also bill is always there if u have any questions ...
Old 04-13-2007, 09:03 AM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Well like Roger said.. never used the FT master but bill is a genious.... I have an 04 GSXR radial right now and it seems to do the job fine.. but I've never tryed anything else..
Old 04-13-2007, 11:00 AM

OneManArmy is an unknown quantity at this point

My buddy had that one and while it worked I would always suggest a radial master over a standard. Radial is going to have more feel and be stronger. But that is my personal preference, I know a guy who doesn't like his handbrake to bite very hard, he actually likes it kinda of mushy. I think the 06 gsxr radial is the way to go for sure.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:39 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

that set up will work ****** awsome Bill is tha man that dude works his *** off i have called him a 12:00 at night pacific time and he's on the east coast he was at the shop and answerd my ?
Old 04-13-2007, 12:18 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a gsxr radial and ft adapter works awsome but if bill puts his name on it, its good. im sure either will do just fine just whatever is gonna work best for you!!
Old 04-13-2007, 12:32 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Bill is the man, and you are likely to get more help from him than anyone else if you end up having questions.

I haven't tried the HB yet but have dealt with Bill enough to know he has integrity, and pays attention to his customers.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:46 PM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 if you are buying from him just ask him when you order, hes a straight up guy . and the master that comes with it works just fine, ive been using the complete kit for over 3 yrs and ive never even bleed it once, not one problem. it is worth every penny

to answer your question the master in the kit is a nissin clutch master.
im sure a radial master would have a bit more bight..... but i dont really see the need