XDL Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 01:47 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
XDL Vegas

Just wanted to wish everyone competing good luck this weekend........

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the festivity due to having surgery a week ago.... but my boy "Crazy Mike" (new Stunters.com rider) will be there trying to secure a finals spot on sunday.....

He is nasty, and on the come-up......... watch out for this kid, he's got a bunch of **** in his bag, we'll just see if he puts together a good run......

anyways, good luck everyone!!!

-Big Scott
www.stunters.com
www.teamstunters.com
Old 04-12-2007, 01:51 AM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: XDL Vegas

Hope you get better Scott!! I dont even know what the heck happened to you? How you been anyway? We need to ride again in the Foggy as hell City!! hahaha That Place is Bad!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:23 AM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

well im sitting here next to "crazy michael" and he's driving and i should be sleeping... but im not. we just drove through a stinky city. the city name was "sulfur 'something'" and thats probably why it smelled. we embarked on this journey at approx 1145 pm cst. while packing my dog decided he didnt want me to leave without a part of him, so he pee'd on my helmet, so i had to clean that. mike laughed alot and i had to also, because thats just funny. we're about to loose radio reception on an already "interesting" station, but we have an ipod and plenty of movies for the dvd player. i am starving and only had a snickers in the past few hours. that of which i finished before i left the gas station. mike was impressed. this is being posted from my phone so at least during the time i typed this message we have ventured to a better smelling city.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:09 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
Hope you get better Scott!! I dont even know what the heck happened to you? How you been anyway? We need to ride again in the Foggy as hell City!! hahaha That Place is Bad!
thanks man.....

let me know if you are ever in this neck of the woods again... we'll hit up the lot...

concerning my accident, let's just say I just happened to get off balance at the wrong time, and went over the bars at about 25-30 mph....

broken wrist(which I just had surgery on last week), broken left collarbone, and gashed up my right knee cap pretty bad... needed stitches....

hopefully, this will be the end of my last 6 months of bad luck.... we'll see.....
Old 04-12-2007, 04:28 AM

well its my turn driving... 30 min of sleep... not that anyone cares, but this helps me remain occupied, thus awake.... literally, amarillo by morning
Old 04-12-2007, 11:18 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

lasvegas 177 miles
Old 04-12-2007, 01:43 PM

450 miles and counting.... 1 hour sleep .... few beers, life is good
Old 04-12-2007, 01:46 PM

p.s. just drove into some snowy rainy stuff
Old 04-12-2007, 02:29 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin the weather here today took a turn for the ****, but this weekend shouldn't be bad at all..

See you ******* in like 6 hours or something, just dont get arrested @ the hoover dam!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:37 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm jealous of everyone that is going.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:12 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Yeah watch out when you get to some little town outside Hoover towards Vegas, forgot the name of it, but the cops suck. Have a ticket from 2 yrs ago I havent paid yet

And good luck Mikey, dont forget your diapers
Old 04-12-2007, 04:07 PM

El_Guyo is a decent person

Still in Cruces... got my run down... now my valves are tappin like a river dancer. but we'll see you guys there.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by MATT L
Yeah watch out when you get to some little town outside Hoover towards Vegas, forgot the name of it, but the cops suck. Have a ticket from 2 yrs ago I havent paid yet

And good luck Mikey, dont forget your diapers
Yeah Matt, it's called Boulder City. I just texted justin and mike to let them know too. I got harassed by BCPD for parking my bike on the sidewalk in front of my buddies house, even tho there was enough space on either side for someone to get by.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:22 PM

MATT L is a decent person

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Yeah Matt, it's called Boulder City. I just texted justin and mike to let them know too. I got harassed by BCPD for parking my bike on the sidewalk in front of my buddies house, even tho there was enough space on either side for someone to get by.
Yep that was it, hopefully they made it through without gettin harrassed
Old 04-12-2007, 05:34 PM

They shouldn't have reached the Dam yet, but i'm only about 17 miles from it so if they get in a pinch i can bail from work to go help em out. I doubt i'll need to, tho.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:41 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

omg, i just got my tickets, I'm coming to XDL!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 08:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Krazy8z
omg, i just got my tickets, I'm coming to XDL!!!!
What did you pay? I've been looking at tickets but this last minute is so expensive
Old 04-12-2007, 08:49 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I'm jealous of everyone that is going.
what he said

keep us posted as to the results and what's going on

good luck to everyone
Old 04-12-2007, 08:59 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scott@STUNTERS
concerning my accident, let's just say I just happened to get off balance at the wrong time, and went over the bars at about 25-30 mph....
broken wrist(which I just had surgery on last week), broken left collarbone, and gashed up my right knee cap pretty bad... needed stitches....
hopefully, this will be the end of my last 6 months of bad luck.... we'll see.....
Damn Scott that sucks!!! get well soon. maybe by the time you heal up your bad luck curse will have passed. What happened to Shockey? I saw he was wearing a sling at the lot last weekend.

Good luck Justin and Mike. represent for the TEXAS boys!!! Bring those trophies to a state they belong in!!!LOL:YEAH
Old 04-12-2007, 09:20 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
What did you pay? I've been looking at tickets but this last minute is so expensive
$411 - flight leaves seattle at 6am saturday and we're staying at the excalibur..leaving monday night at 10:55pm.

Quick Reply: XDL Vegas