F4i foot peg mod.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 11:13 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: F4i foot peg mod.

I did actaully hit the tip of my toe on the ground at about 40, I was doing a stoppie and i caught a gust of wind, the back of my bike shot out almost 45 degrees (caught on video) and when I let out of the stoppie the back whipped back straight as soon as the tire hit the ground, my foot shot off the peg and hit the road. I didnt wreck, but the tip of my toe was bleeding and my whole foot was covered in dried blood when I got home. Ma hooked me up with a seasame street band-aid!

whats it matter what you ride it? you could be wearing army boots laced up to your knees, when you fall off, they are the first things to fly off, amazing how that works......? anytime I saw someone crash, the first thing I noticed was he was always missing a shoe!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:16 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I hadnt said "NOT" in that fashion since I was about 12 until I had seen the movie that was by far one of the WORST movies ever made, it ranks right up there with Freddie Got Fingered... whats it called? oh..... BORAT!

"but that one, ehhhh, not so much!"
Old 04-10-2007, 11:19 PM

2 things that will be on my tombstone...

#1 Never owned a Nirvana or Pearl Jam CD (2 worst bands ever)
#2 Never payed to see Borat.

also never had to pay for sexy time! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 03:23 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by YSRRider
ok, so basicly no one has a f'ing clue, i'm gonna buy some lockhart pegs and have my guy turn some nasty spikes in them at his shop, I'll let you know how they work.

thanks for the help.......................NOT!

incase you missed it here you go again. remember its not rocket science its just pegs

just take the rubber off and grind grooves in them thats what i have
Old 04-11-2007, 04:01 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

stunting in sandals with hot pink rearsets and an 08/03 join date with 59 posts.... looks like we caught ourselves a squid
Old 04-11-2007, 06:54 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

I used XR 80 footpegs, heavy steel with aggressive pattern
Old 04-11-2007, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
stunting in sandals with hot pink rearsets and an 08/03 join date with 59 posts.... looks like we caught ourselves a squid

HA HA HA yeah thats funny considering I've been on a bike since you were still swimming around in your dads *********! I started stunting when the sport began.......before it was even considered a sport, this is back when videos like Las Vegas X part 1 was cool, remember how cool stand up wheelies and nac nac wheelies used to be? HA HA HA!!!!! yeah, 30,000 miles on my R1 mostly on the back wheel and the bike is still mint, besides the the shocks being sloppy like your mothers............ the squids/posers are the people on here with 10,000 posts trying to coach people and half of them probably dont even own a bike!

yeah, I went with hot pink..... because I have that kind of status with my skills, and I own a powdercoating shop so its free advertisement, my last stunt bike was a 98 yellow 900RR, I powdercoated the rims and cage neon orange, after that everyone wanted orange!

come out here some time, I'll show you how a real man stunts a bone stock F4i, yeah keep laughin at the pink!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-11-2007, 12:40 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ Jesus christ where do these homos come from??
Old 04-11-2007, 04:48 PM

Hey, I'm not gay, YOU sucked MY dick!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 PM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HA HA HA yeah thats funny considering I've been on a bike since you were still swimming around in your dads *********! I started stunting when the sport began.......before it was even considered a sport, this is back when videos like Las Vegas X part 1 was cool, remember how cool stand up wheelies and nac nac wheelies used to be? HA HA HA!!!!! yeah, 30,000 miles on my R1 mostly on the back wheel and the bike is still mint, besides the the shocks being sloppy like your mothers............ the squids/posers are the people on here with 10,000 posts trying to coach people and half of them probably dont even own a bike!

yeah, I went with hot pink..... because I have that kind of status with my skills, and I own a powdercoating shop so its free advertisement, my last stunt bike was a 98 yellow 900RR, I powdercoated the rims and cage neon orange, after that everyone wanted orange!

come out here some time, I'll show you how a real man stunts a bone stock F4i, yeah keep laughin at the pink!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Lets see some pics or video, I'm sure in the last nine years you managed to get some, especially since you are such a trendsetter.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:12 PM

how do I post pics on here? we dont spend much time filming we go out and have fun, not try to make ourselves famous which we know will never happen.

I have a business to operate, money always comes first, I dont sling a paint brush for $10/hr so I can afford a new tire by the weekend.
I'm not hating, just telling it like it is.......

i think i figured out the pics.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FIL7079.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	192323   Click image for larger version

Name:	bike.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	192324  
Old 04-11-2007, 05:18 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like 600rr stock footpegs
Old 04-11-2007, 05:23 PM

do they have rubber on them? I dont remember what they look like. I took the rubber off my stock ones, I may have some teeth cut in them.... doesnt sound like a bad idea.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

They're all metal
Old 04-11-2007, 08:24 PM

anyone got dimensions of the 600RR pegs? hows the angle compared to the F4i's?