Busted on the street today

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Busted on the street today

Damn reck driving sucks to be in new york here you just get a minor ticket kinda like a going 10 over the speed limit 75 bucks and it goes away in 3 months
Old 04-11-2007, 02:44 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by DBoy
Damn reck driving sucks to be in new york here you just get a minor ticket kinda like a going 10 over the speed limit 75 bucks and it goes away in 3 months
Where in NY u From ???????
Copz Are D!cks.......
Old 04-11-2007, 02:51 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
Where in NY u From ???????
Copz Are D!cks.......
I mean sucks to be in new york
Im at chicago, wheelies tickets are minor tickets down here
Old 04-11-2007, 02:54 PM

Pigz will straight up Impound Your Bike Over here!!!
Especailly Towns with there Own Pricents..(Freeport, Rockville center ect...)

Then Auction them off !!!

thats So not

Last edited by J Dollaz; 04-11-2007 at 02:54 PM. Reason: left word out~
Old 04-11-2007, 03:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by der
"Violator was travelling west on xxxxx Ave in right lane of two when he proceeded to pull up on his front wheel driving on his back wheel for a distance of at least 100 feet" This was not a nice way to arrive at work to sell bikes all day. My license was untarnished till this morning. This is a misdemeanor Reckless driving charge. Luckly didnt get locked up but will have to go to court. Practiced all night in the lot then this Guess Ill keep it in the lot from now on. Sorry for the rant. Ruff Ryder Jeremy -DER- Wish me luck!!!
a few months ago i was driving down the street, came to a stop sign, cluthced in and swung 2 donuts n drifted the rest of the way round the corner... cool, yes, in front of the cop at the stop sign on my right.... no... but i saw him before i did, i had my homie in the car n said 'you see that cop, watch this' i had the accident from july n it was like january started driving again in decemeber. got pulled over showed my paperwork n used the rain to my advantage, told the officer i just started sriving after a bad accident, its rainy my shoes are wet, my foot slipped n i paniced... got off with a warning. riding one wheel for 100 feet is nuthing in comparrison to some people holding a few hundred, not to discredit u but it makes fighting the ticket easier. as stated below you can get a false start, aslso that you hit a bump in the road and your hand slipped off the clutch lever as you were releasing it and the bump jarred your throttle hand bringing the front end up. you've heard about what happens doing wheelies and what can happen coming down from them and how u could crash loose control, reduced traffic visability etc. your greatest hook on this one is your spotless record.

Originally Posted by 287ridah
Get a traffic lawyer. You can usually get advice for free, but he'll go to court for you for $250-500. Most of the time you can discuss it with the DA and get them to drop it down to false start, accidental clutch drop, etc,etc. So try and discuss this with a lawyer cause two points for 7 years suck ***!!!
I was caught filming **** in a car and police took all my **** and gave me a misdemeanor. But the lawyer caught that the officer wrote it up under the wrong Letter C instead of B which was the difference betweem 1 point or 2. More advice: DONT GET CAUGHT FILIMING, ITS WORSE THEN DOING THE ACT. You can drop a wheelie down to something else but filiming, there's nothing to drop it down to.
+1
except this... the filming incident. you saw a guy doing a wheelie and you were impressed and filmed it. kinda how officers sit at corners and film traffic for 'law breakers'. there's no rule against filming things unless you're invading privacy or told not to do it, so the officer had no grounds for confiscation or ticketing. it was simply personal documentation of someone else's random public act. kinda how REAL TV displays footage of things.

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
I just got busted in December for
Reckless Driving
Careless driving
Fleeing and Eluding
Reckless Endangerment
Driving on a sidewalk

So what you got ain't ****. I didn't go to jail long and now all i got was probation and some community service.
so u did the deed, got blurped, cut out, shook the spot, bobbed and weaved, rode on the sidewalk......and you STILL didn't get away???? ionno boss, ur right he ain't got too much shat to worry bout with a clean record n that ticket.... but how do you think that your mr. big bad *** super gangster and you're on a bike in the city(cus of the sidewalk part i assume its city), doin shat... and can't get away??
Old 04-11-2007, 03:19 PM

Thanx E-Rack For the Novel.............
Old 04-11-2007, 03:24 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by E RacK
so u did the deed, got blurped, cut out, shook the spot, bobbed and weaved, rode on the sidewalk......and you STILL didn't get away???? ionno boss, ur right he ain't got too much shat to worry bout with a clean record n that ticket.... but how do you think that your mr. big bad *** super gangster and you're on a bike in the city(cus of the sidewalk part i assume its city), doin shat... and can't get away??
well iw asn't in a city. it was December in Pa so it was cold. i was the ONLY bike on the roads i'm sure. And i already explained the situation. i had no where to go. **** went down. Oh well. not a big deal. I'm over it.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:16 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

sucks dude.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:21 AM

Thanx E-Rack For the Novel.............
dude...
shut
the ****
up!
DUMBASS!

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
well iw asn't in a city. it was December in Pa so it was cold. i was the ONLY bike on the roads i'm sure. And i already explained the situation. i had no where to go. **** went down. Oh well. not a big deal. I'm over it.
good point, no diss bro, sounds like a small town area or somethen, the kind where u dont get ur next turn for like 3 mile
Old 04-12-2007, 12:38 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

+1
except this... the filming incident. you saw a guy doing a wheelie and you were impressed and filmed it. kinda how officers sit at corners and film traffic for 'law breakers'. there's no rule against filming things unless you're invading privacy or told not to do it, so the officer had no grounds for confiscation or ticketing. it was simply personal documentation of someone else's random public act. kinda how REAL TV displays footage of things.
Wish that were so...
They can stretch the law more and more with new laws or add-ons to existing laws. California 23109 is the law they smacked with sportbikes, cars, crowds and/or filming. aiding n abeting (basically being part of the choas that is street stunting). They couldn't even drop it down to a lesser charge, like they can with stunts themselves. I even charged the officer with theft of my camera and film, he put that "are you ******* crazy punk", look on his face then proceeded to threaten me with jail, my partna with jail, his vehicle with impound and since it was friday, the added information that i wouldnt get outta county till monday.
Lovely. Then, of course the film they have ties me to the scene. At first I was like, "I'll just tell the lawyer I happened to see a friend of mine in the street, proceed to film him, then he happened to do a wheelie." It didnt matter. He didnt even want to hear my story. He looked at the facts of what I brought him, a ticket. He said I was fucked and that I could fight it if I wanted to but its there word against mine, plus they got film and more resources then me $$$$
Supposedly (from what i heard) there was a recent big court case another local stunt crew with a filming issues like mine. If only I had a million dollars............ and Johnie Cochran
Old 04-12-2007, 01:17 AM

Wish that were so...
They can stretch the law more and more with new laws or add-ons to existing laws. California 23109 is the law they smacked with sportbikes, cars, crowds and/or filming. aiding n abeting (basically being part of the choas that is street stunting). They couldn't even drop it down to a lesser charge, like they can with stunts themselves. I even charged the officer with theft of my camera and film, he put that "are you ******* crazy punk", look on his face then proceeded to threaten me with jail, my partna with jail, his vehicle with impound and since it was friday, the added information that i wouldnt get outta county till monday.
Lovely. Then, of course the film they have ties me to the scene. At first I was like, "I'll just tell the lawyer I happened to see a friend of mine in the street, proceed to film him, then he happened to do a wheelie." It didnt matter. He didnt even want to hear my story. He looked at the facts of what I brought him, a ticket. He said I was fucked and that I could fight it if I wanted to but its there word against mine, plus they got film and more resources then me $$$$
Supposedly (from what i heard) there was a recent big court case another local stunt crew with a filming issues like mine. If only I had a million dollars............ and Johnie Cochran
dammit, i miss good ol jhonnie. yeah, it's definately something u need a lawyer for because the lawyer will get the loopholes out, how you're not aiding and abeiting due to the fact that you are legally travelling at your own pace within the speed limits to your own destination, also in your favor is that there was no premeditation involved. wrong place wrong time, like a hostage in a bank robery, ur not guilty with the bank robbers, u testify what happened while u were traveling down the street to your destination while filming a few of your stompen grounds as a taste of what out of state relatives are missing. a few loopholes, hard to get but effective to get the case dropped and your equipment returned, don't expect the tape back though cus it's 'evidence' but if they don't got the guy, no worries
Old 04-12-2007, 10:15 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

dammit, i miss good ol jhonnie. yeah, it's definately something u need a lawyer for because the lawyer will get the loopholes out, how you're not aiding and abeiting due to the fact that you are legally travelling at your own pace within the speed limits to your own destination, also in your favor is that there was no premeditation involved. wrong place wrong time, like a hostage in a bank robery, ur not guilty with the bank robbers, u testify what happened while u were traveling down the street to your destination while filming a few of your stompen grounds as a taste of what out of state relatives are missing. a few loopholes, hard to get but effective to get the case dropped and your equipment returned, don't expect the tape back though cus it's 'evidence' but if they don't got the guy, no worries
Yeah Im in the process right now of trying to get the camera and film back. Hopefully it falls in the cracks of the system and I get ALL the film back, but I doubt it too. We were two cars deep filming with 5+ bikes in the street. And maybe I was hanging out the window filming but Im not sure if they saw that. If elroy didnt come outta now where in an unmarked, blacked out, chevy truck, I might have seen them. I even gave them a dummy camera and film when they pulled us over. But damn it if he didnt want to go through the footage right there. I played dumb like I didnt know how to work it but eventually he figured it out. I even asked the lawyer if I was in my front yard filming kids playing and someone smashed down the street on one wheel. If I happened to film it, what would happen. He said, If the cop didnt like me filming or just thought in some way I was with the guy, I was fucked. Basically I could fight it but if the cop wanted to push the book at me and go through all the court **** and hassle I could. Might win, might not. Actually with the right amount of money and top notch lawyer Im sure to get off but what, Im out thousands of dollars, many hours in court, etc, etc. All I can say is DONT GET CAUGHT FILMING STREET **** IN SACRAMENTO
Old 04-12-2007, 10:45 AM

"I'll just tell the lawyer I happened to see a friend of mine in the street, proceed to film him, then he happened to do a wheelie." It didnt matter. He didnt even want to hear my story. He looked at the facts of what I brought him, a ticket. He said I was fucked and that I could fight it if I wanted to but its there word against mine, plus they got film and more resources then me $$$$
They're Word is allways Stronger than Ours.
And Most of them are against From the Second we step into court.
We look like rebels who disregard the law...

Thats why you have to Kill them with Kindness Everytime.
As Sarcastic and serious You can be at the same time.
Works great and they cant say anything about it!!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 10:56 AM
F*(K Yut Uggh

They're Word is allways Stronger than Ours.
And Most of them are against From the Second we step into court.
We look like rebels who disregard the law...

Thats why you have to Kill them with Kindness Everytime.
As Sarcastic and serious You can be at the same time.
Works great and they cant say anything about it!!!!
I hear ya
Im always the first to say yes sir no sir. I've been let off so many times, blatantly wrecking the law, and let go. After he threatened me with jail n such I got my composure and told him he just threatened me and put him on front street. He was like,"naw I had to speak up cause Im way over hear." He was at the driver window and I was the passenger. Bullshit. He was all decked out in swat gear it was disgusting.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 AM

The Only time Cops Really *** w/ me is if Where
parked Somewhere, or in fornt of my friends house because the neihbors call.

All they Want to See is Everyones License.(Only 1 person needs it)
And everyone elses Permits....

And Insurance and Registration... Alot of Bikes get Stolen in NY..
And everytime Somebody has a custom paint job they
automatically assume that the Bike was stolen...

So the Best Thing to Do, is even if you ride liek a maniac'
and ride Crazy illegally on the streets.Stunting or speeding..
Make sure all your Paperwork is correct.
And llegal and that will help your case Dramatically,
Regardless your charges!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:15 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agrre NY don't F around when you get pulled over...they check all your papers!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
I agrre NY don't F around when you get pulled over...they check all your papers!!!
And they Even try to Look For Vins #'z

Also i think the worst of all, they're like the Miami Cops
with all the fast and the furious Drivers.

They are trained on all Illegal Modifications..
as to what is "Street Legal "

From Blinkers, to plate location ,
and Sound of exuast, to racing equiptment on the street.....
( Certain ECU's, Air Filters, NoS )

they will write tickets for Aftermarket parts as well if it doesnt meet
the states requirments....
Old 04-12-2007, 11:26 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea I've seen them check motor numbers and I don't know why because my understanding is that's just a manufacture part number and doesn't match the Vin on the bike unless you go to a dealer to ask...but I'm not sure

I know they'll tow your **** in a minute!
Old 04-12-2007, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by JoeR1
Yea I've seen them check motor numbers and I don't know why because my understanding is that's just a manufacture part number and doesn't match the Vin on the bike unless you go to a dealer to ask...but I'm not sure

I know they'll tow your **** in a minute!

Yeah man....
How Far in CT are you From
the i-95 .. where it goes from NY/CT???????
Old 04-12-2007, 01:58 PM

Yeah Im in the process right now of trying to get the camera and film back. Hopefully it falls in the cracks of the system and I get ALL the film back, but I doubt it too. We were two cars deep filming with 5+ bikes in the street. And maybe I was hanging out the window filming but Im not sure if they saw that. If elroy didnt come outta now where in an unmarked, blacked out, chevy truck, I might have seen them. I even gave them a dummy camera and film when they pulled us over. But damn it if he didnt want to go through the footage right there. I played dumb like I didnt know how to work it but eventually he figured it out. I even asked the lawyer if I was in my front yard filming kids playing and someone smashed down the street on one wheel. If I happened to film it, what would happen. He said, If the cop didnt like me filming or just thought in some way I was with the guy, I was fucked. Basically I could fight it but if the cop wanted to push the book at me and go through all the court **** and hassle I could. Might win, might not. Actually with the right amount of money and top notch lawyer Im sure to get off but what, Im out thousands of dollars, many hours in court, etc, etc. All I can say is DONT GET CAUGHT FILMING STREET **** IN SACRAMENTO
daaaaaaaaaaaaaang, yeah pimp that ain't looken good. umm, easiest thing you can do is ask the lawyer why the hell he didn't bring up the point of the cop car being unmarked.

helpigotaticket.com

has a lot of info, nothing i don't think that will specifically apply here, but the undercover cop partand what to do about that should be there

Quick Reply: Busted on the street today