Busted on the street today

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 01:14 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Busted on the street today

Originally Posted by 287ridah
you suck..
for having a realistic outlook ??
Old 04-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by der
" he proceeded to pull up on his front wheel driving on his back wheel for a distance of at least 100 feet"

Practiced all night in the lot then this
you need to practice more....if it was like a couple miles maybe he would have been impressed and let you off.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:24 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
for having a realistic outlook ??
exactly.............reality sucks.....and so does he.....and maybe you if you keep it up
Old 04-10-2007, 01:25 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

do what I do....show 'em your ***** and play innocent. :YEAH

Pulled over 26 times, one written warning. Three of them no license, no reg on me.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic

Pulled over 26 times, one written warning. Three of them no license, no reg on me.
that might work for a speeding ticket, but cops hate wheelies and ***** wont change that
Old 04-10-2007, 01:30 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

26 times .....damn you must have some nice *****!!
But see, i dont believe you. I need proof. Can you PM a pic? then i can set the record straight.....ya dig
Old 04-10-2007, 01:31 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Get a traffic lawyer. You can usually get advice for free, but he'll go to court for you for $250-500. Most of the time you can discuss it with the DA and get them to drop it down to false start, accidental clutch drop, etc,etc. So try and discuss this with a lawyer cause two points for 7 years suck ***!!!
I was caught filming **** in a car and police took all my **** and gave me a misdemeanor. But the lawyer caught that the officer wrote it up under the wrong Letter C instead of B which was the difference betweem 1 point or 2. More advice: DONT GET CAUGHT FILIMING, ITS WORSE THEN DOING THE ACT. You can drop a wheelie down to something else but filiming, there's nothing to drop it down to.

What did you get charged with for FILMING?

Its not illigal to 'film' in missouri. Is it in CA?
Old 04-10-2007, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
that might work for a speeding ticket, but cops hate wheelies and ***** wont change that
true....in all seriousness though, I've heard quite a few times that the throttle sticking excuse works.

Either way, good luck with the fight.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:33 PM

But see, i dont believe you. I need proof. Can you PM a pic? then i can set the record straight.....ya dig
hahaha, we'll see.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

Originally Posted by Towlieee
What did you get charged with for FILMING?

Its not illigal to 'film' in missouri. Is it in CA?
Check again, it might be tied to another law like 23109 Exition of speed.

Misdemeanor. 23109 exibtion of speed...I forget the rest of the code but basically it was aiding N abetting. But there's two letters that pertain B and C, atleast these two played a part in my case. C is two points and B is one. But they both state the same thing, it just matters what the DA thinks, your record and laywer.

23109. (a) A person shall not engage in a motor vehicle speed contest on a highway. As used in this section, a motor vehicle speed contest includes a motor vehicle race against another vehicle, a clock, or other timing device. For purposes of this section, an event in which the time to cover a prescribed route of more than 20 miles is measured, but where the vehicle does not exceed the speed limits, is not a speed contest.
(b) A person shall not aid or abet in any motor vehicle speed contest on any highway.

(c) A person shall not engage in ( )1 a motor vehicle exhibition of speed on a highway, and ( )2 a person shall not aid or abet in a motor vehicle exhibition of speed on any highway.

etc etec etc
Old 04-10-2007, 01:40 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

+54564564561348676531534867864

and 1
Old 04-10-2007, 01:41 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we all see...
Old 04-10-2007, 01:50 PM

lmao....you can't ALL see....geeze. Y'all ain't writing tickets here!!!! But I'll see what I can do about getting some pics up here with the new bike once I get it, ok? That way you guys can have a pic for proof.

Sorry to thread jack.....back to the dude having a rough day and needing some legal advice!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:55 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

lmao....you can't ALL see....geeze. Y'all ain't writing tickets here!!!! But I'll see what I can do about getting some pics up here with the new bike once I get it, ok? That way you guys can have a pic for proof.

Sorry to thread jack.....back to the dude having a rough day and needing some legal advice!
what are you gonna get?
Is this your first bike?
Old 04-10-2007, 02:06 PM

No, it's not my first bike, I've been riding since I was 6.

I just sold my CBR600, cause I got tired of carb problems, and I'm looking at either a newer CBR 1k, or a GSXR 750. Just depends on which deal comes through first.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:15 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

No, it's not my first bike, I've been riding since I was 6.

I just sold my CBR600, cause I got tired of carb problems, and I'm looking at either a newer CBR 1k, or a GSXR 750. Just depends on which deal comes through first.
experienced rider...nice
the 1k is nice but the 750 would be sick in the streets. I had an 03 600 gsxr which was great on the street, but didnt work out to well as a stunter. Im looking to get another gsxr600 for the track to learn on.

You trying to stunt. You know the hottest thing out is a girl on one wheel
Old 04-10-2007, 02:19 PM

Okay, not all, just me. Heres a ticket. print it out fill it out, and consider me writing you a ticket.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	traffic-ticket.gif
Views:	36
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	192101  
Old 04-10-2007, 02:21 PM

experienced rider...nice
the 1k is nice but the 750 would be sick in the streets. I had an 03 600 gsxr which was great on the street, but didnt work out to well as a stunter. Im looking to get another gsxr600 for the track to learn on.

You trying to stunt. You know the hottest thing out is a girl on one wheel
lol...I've thought about trying it out. But don't get me wrong, I'm in NO WAY claiming I can do anything just yet. I'm mainly using this place to learn more about stunting and meeting some more people.

I've thought about taking a stunt school with some of the guys I know in Florida simply because we want to write a lot more about stunting on the Speedfreak site, and the best way to know what you're writing about is to give it a shot...and if I eat pavement, I eat pavement. At least I tried.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by -Eri
Okay, not all, just me. Heres a ticket. print it out fill it out, and consider me writing you a ticket.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That's freakin' awesome!!!!! :YEAH
Old 04-10-2007, 02:31 PM

speakin of *****... i ate **** last night and one of my nippie rings caught on something.... ouuuuch

Quick Reply: Busted on the street today