Stunt Names for noobs like me

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 01:41 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt Names for noobs like me

say what you want about my opinions, but you would have to own successful money making websites to understand, and its obvious alot of you dont. not to mention his site is slightly geared like the one he stole the pics from and didnt ask. its more complicated than just the pics, so im not a ******* dousce so go **** yourself.

Last edited by brian127; 04-08-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:59 AM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by brian127
say what you want about my opinions, but you would have to own successful money making websites to understand, and its obvious alot of you dont. not to mention his site is slightly geared like the one he stole the pics from and didnt ask. its more complicated than just the pics, so im not a ******* dousce so go **** yourself.
I understand because i have a degree in graphic arts, but i honestly dont know what i would do in the situation. If i were the kid, i wouldn't rip them, I'd probally draw them or some ****...

Cause on your stunter school site, do you have anything anywhere saying ALL CONTENTS are copwrite protected by brian smith? Cause all the footer said when i looked was "copywrite 2003" and "Street Bike Stunts Online StreetBike Stunt Lessons Techniques & How To's"

2003 was 4 years ago.. but i dont know all the laws on copywrite infrigement so just my 2cents..

Last edited by -GoBLIN-; 04-08-2007 at 02:02 AM.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:01 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by brian127
i was about to say, hes site looks like his infomation straight from stunter school.

i agree that its bad for taking pics without askin and probly taking most of the infomation aswell.

but brian, hes just a kid man, he just loves stunt riding, same as me, probly dosent even stunt, i dont think hes gonna ruin your buisness by tellin people WHAT the stunts are, when you tell them HOW they are done.

not being a hater, just tellin you what i think, dont give the kid ****, they take it to heart, probly make him think stunt riders are real ******** if he hasent actully met one before, just ask him to acknowledge www.stunterschool.com
Old 04-08-2007, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
i was about to say, hes site looks like his infomation straight from stunter school.

i agree that its bad for taking pics without askin and probly taking most of the infomation aswell.

but brian, hes just a kid man, he just loves stunt riding, same as me, probly dosent even stunt, i dont think hes gonna ruin your buisness by tellin people WHAT the stunts are, when you tell them HOW they are done.

not being a hater, just tellin you what i think, dont give the kid ****, they take it to heart, probly make him think stunt riders are real ******** if he hasent actully met one before, just ask him to acknowledge www.stunterschool.com
+1
Old 04-08-2007, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Burial87
yeh i saw it. so thats fotochop eh? no other online program?
Yea I just made this one as an example. I need more pics my wife will never take pics of me on my bike when im practicing, and a couple of my buddys just got bikes. Before this week i never rode with anyone a regular basis, so I'll have better **** soon... the poop thing was a joke i decided to throw in there, look at the last pic before the I JUST POOPED one, and if you look, youll realise what it is.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ANIMATION.gif
Views:	33
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	191946  
Old 04-08-2007, 02:28 AM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

+1, if not, you'll probably just lose "fans"(the kid and his friends) of your website, and gain nothing. Think about it.