vegas streets

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 07:35 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
vegas streets

so anyone guna man up and leave the strip club parking lot.....we all kno whose guna win or come close in the lot....but whose guna claim the streets......i think if u can make it down the strip on a SS and not get tackled by a undercover cop thatll give u sum pretty good street cred....get the rag out from between ur legs....and remember what its like to get out of first gear,,,,******* sallys
Old 04-04-2007, 07:38 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: vegas streets

Been there, done that.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:45 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

i doubt anyone is gonna hit the streets. been to vegas 83958940574839025 times and we had to do the street session without the Vegas peeps.

plus, since all the "pros" will be competing for 5k, i doubt they wanna risk gettin their bikes impounded and missin the comp.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:52 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The bicycle cops are what will get you at the red lights. You can't under estimate their sneekyness. I'll be down for it thats for sure. I dont have to be fast, i just have to be faster then you.

Last edited by SCOTT_Chychul; 04-04-2007 at 07:53 PM. Reason: sp.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:54 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Streets........................... HaHaaaa
Old 04-04-2007, 08:29 PM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

Let's just put it this way, if you decide to run...******* run and dont get caught.....
Old 04-04-2007, 08:34 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Z unit is not even bringing his bike...he can talk big cuz it would be someone elses bike getting impounded.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:39 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person

i murdered a spreader from the motel 6 area down heading away from the strip...not knowing anybetter i thought it was safe and clear ooops

i was in vegas and couldnt find any stunters last month so i stunted every where trying to get stunters attention, i found a couple guys at a gas station on stunt bikes they took me to kanes and apex's spot where i rode and they just watched then fish and art showed up and i was happy!!!

i'll hit streets if theres a crowd of bikes:YEAH
Old 04-04-2007, 08:44 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

some of the spots out there are epic
Old 04-04-2007, 08:48 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by DLish
some of the spots out there are epic
i heard the spot is done with? does any body know for sure? apel apex whats up with the spot dawg!
Old 04-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

vegas has many spots only known by few
Old 04-04-2007, 10:40 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FiSh
vegas has many spots only known by few
i hope!
Old 04-05-2007, 01:10 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

We have a very good relationship with the cops here because the the dedicated riders stay off the street for the most part. The city is a grid, we have the ghetto bird, enforcement is being jacked up, and they will know where to find you during the day so be careful. All I ask is you respect the spots and streets around the spots like you do at home. I'm going to take people to our spots but I would hate to lose the places I have now.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:14 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
We have a very good relationship with the cops here because the the dedicated riders stay off the street for the most part. The city is a grid, we have the ghetto bird, enforcement is being jacked up, and they will know where to find you during the day so be careful. All I ask is you respect the spots and streets around the spots like you do at home. I'm going to take people to our spots but I would hate to lose the places I have now.
we know how that goes lost one to stuntwars this year
Old 04-05-2007, 01:17 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

that sort of **** is the worst! sorry to hear that wIllAH! are you going to come and grace us with your mandem?
Old 04-05-2007, 01:19 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

that sort of **** is the worst! sorry to hear that wIllAH! are you going to come and grace us with your mandem?
i will be in Atlanta killing the streets with the streetfighters, D1 Ryan, Sticky, Gary, Danny, Hazen, Hyper mike and many more

wish i could afford to make it
Old 04-05-2007, 01:26 AM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

dammit no streets it is then...ill just have to drink more to compensate for it.....***** tell d1 ryan even FF cant make his wheelies look good
Old 04-05-2007, 01:33 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seen this guy hit a nice long a$$ sitdown on the strip going by ceasars palace towards the mandelay bay direction in like 04, thats the most stunt-n i have seen in person in vegas. I'd LOOOVVEEE to kill the strip but as someone mentioned b4, those bike(bicycle) cops are sneaky as hell even wit those bright yellow shirts cuz ofall the corwds of people and traffic that builds up at lights they can just appear on the side of you at any moment. I'd hate to have to run out there, i'd think the only people you could get away (9 times out of 10) is natives really.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'd love to risk it but I only got the $$ to get me down their and don't have the time to drive (23hours). The strip would make for some sick pics./video thow....mabey this summer when I can stop by for more than the weekend..
Old 04-05-2007, 05:00 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

+1000 your right bro. i respect that so take me to your leader (stunt spots) i wanna ride

Quick Reply: vegas streets