Bullo = My New Fav Stunter

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:25 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Bullo = My New Fav Stunter

I guess it depends on the cop too. I was out on the highway with about 6 bikes doing a standup up front when i seen a cop coming the other way, we were the only ones on the road and i realised he had already seen me so i might as well not put it down. Passed him still wheeling, he looked at me, i looked at him and he just kept on driving. I was a hero that day.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:15 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I guess it depends on the cop too. I was out on the highway with about 6 bikes doing a standup up front when i seen a cop coming the other way, we were the only ones on the road and i realised he had already seen me so i might as well not put it down. Passed him still wheeling, he looked at me, i looked at him and he just kept on driving. I was a hero that day.

i have experienced that too, but you know the outcome would have been different..... especially if there were cars near you guys.

i have noticed that, if there isn't really any dangers in front of you (cars, pedestrians, playgrounds etc.) the cops just shake their heads.

but let it be those situations, they will find a way to try and stop you.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:06 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

last May I put a ride together here...bout 15 stunters in the front and over 85 streetriders running cover in the back....first 30 seconds of the ride we were all up on one passing a bike cop.....stared, thought about hitting his lights, seen we were rolling 100 deep, and just pulled over and let us go on our way.....

....later int he year for Dan Jackson's ride a Kansas HiPo tried to run a front guy off the road.....cop ended up off the highway tho, run off by about 15-20 bikes!!!! I'm sure this year they might be a lil more ready for us since we shut down the highway(I-35) that weekend and a couple weekends before in St.Louis the interstate(I-70 I think) was shut down for a lil circle/burnout show with traffic blocked off solid. pretty sure pigs aren't gonna be too happy to here the rides are on again this year!