communicators

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:00 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: communicators

Originally Posted by tallyturbo
chatterboxs are to bulky. there another thing out called the scalar rider and its half the size and does the same thing. it has 2 earphones unlike the one of chatterbox, automatically shuts the music off and is bluetooth capable... if i were to get anyting that would be it
+ 1. **** the chatter box.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

the new chatter box works pretty well actually... gotta spring the $ for the better one.

I am looking into the new **** they have out. I dont know who makes it but there is one thats super small and fully bluetooth. Bill D and some other tandem ppl were using them at stuntwars.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:17 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

i got somethin better than a chatterbox. its called common sense.

once you ride with a group for a while you can pretty much read each others minds anyway. for the non-mind readers there are hand signals that can be used. for instance, rodeo round up means "lets go" or "cop". pretty simple ****.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:07 AM

Flbassgod is a decent person

Element makes a helmet thats fully Bluetooth capable and it all built into the helmet so no wires ect... It can link to other bluetook helmets, cell phones, mps players, and I'm sure it can probably hook up to chatterbox. I dont have one but my brother does and he swears by it... and I'll call him on the interstate and you can still hear him fine, but it does get a little noisy about 70+mph.

Heres the link and it comes in different colors.
http://www.amazon.com/Element-Fastra.../dp/B001MYWGVE
Old 01-30-2010, 11:16 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

that helmet is pimp. Make me a DB version. lol
Old 01-30-2010, 11:20 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNeBzD23k1w
Old 01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lee majors
i got somethin better than a chatterbox. its called common sense.

once you ride with a group for a while you can pretty much read each others minds anyway. for the non-mind readers there are hand signals that can be used. for instance, rodeo round up means "lets go" or "cop". pretty simple ****.
yeah that ***** all good and fun.... but nothing is like being able to talk while your riding... and being able to bluetooth my blackberry in to listen to pandora, and being able to talk to the camera car...
Old 01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Group Moderator

and tapping on the top of your helmet is the international sign for "cop"
Old 01-31-2010, 01:33 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
and tapping on the top of your helmet is the international sign for "cop"
your right. i guess you tend to forget that when your always first one that runs..then its just, "follow me"..lol
anyway..that info is strictly on the dl...lol!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

aww damit and i read half this thread before realizing it was a dinosaur