So I'm looking around on Myspace..

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:32 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So I'm looking around on Myspace..

lol

great thread, I've been lauphing my *** off!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by E RacK
no, not a superiority complex, rather, just telling it how it is yet overly glorified... so who r u to judge me when you are one of the people im talking about having my name constantly in your mouth?
but, if i have a superiority complex, you have seemed to flash hints of O.C.D in you compulsively think of me as well as seemingly obsessed with ways to retaliate at me when you are the original offending party, look at previous posts and see where i have initiated anything about you or others for that instance.
1.) stop ruining this thread.
2.) you like to talk about things in your mouth a lot.
3.) you're about as smart as you are not gay, stop pretending.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
on my nuts, btw, why do u open ur mouth, all u do is pose by bikes half naked for attention n monkey around a bike while someone else does a wheelie

Oh wow, you really got me all figured out and somehow know everything about me! You're so smart!!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!

I open my mouth because I have every reason to have & contribute an opinion, I try to make a complete *** of myself as little as possible but quickly own up to it when I do, and I try to exercise at least the absolute minimum of intelligence before I hit the REPLY button. Give it all a try sometime.

Another bit of enlightenment for ya.. cuz you need a LOT. Ever heard "Believe nothing you hear & half of what you see"??? Yeah. So try not to embarass yourself by assuming that after a couple photos, you know & have seen "ALL I do." Mmmkay? This is ******* StuntLife.. you think I show anyone what I've got or what I do before I consider it suitable for submission to the public eye & all inevitable criticism from lesser minded but supposedly all-knowing people with bad attitudes & negative mindsets... like YOU? I keep 95% of my life off of this forum, you will only see the tiniest glimpses of it here, and it is NOT wise to draw your conclusions of it being wholly representative of me, my life or ANYTHING in any way.

Stop just looking at the pictures and READ once in a while. Then after a few relevant posts you'd know at the very least by now that:
1-Those photos are not because I want attention smart boy... I was approached to do a shoot for SSB. Pick up the new issue... you don't even have to read it, this time you CAN just look at the pictures. See anything familiar? Yeah. STFU.
2- Tandem was what I used to keep myself occupied & get my feet wet while putting the necessary things in order to stunt SOLO. You don't see much mention or pics of that because I also exercise a little thing called DISCRETION. Because I am NOT looking for attention. So good job having me all figured out, LMAO! Who wants to be yet another one of those attention ****** that runs around saying "Look at me! Look at me! Look what I can do!" or "I'm gonna this, I'm gonna that, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna.. blah blah blah" Actions speak louder than words. Don't misinterpret that to mean I'm not up to anything, I just don't feel the need to prove anything to YOU. I'm not you, so I don't expect you to understand me or my MO. Consider as much, instead of making comically idiotic assumptions that you do.

And E-rack dear dumbass, le coup de grace... my comment was agreeing to his that it shouldn't take 20 questions, just that 1st one he suggested. So congrats on just making a major *** out of yourself... again. ...A habitual tendency which is the reason someone referenced YOU for a possible 2nd question of gayness. Stop projecting on everyone else and take a long look at yourself & how you act publicly in this forum for your answers. But I'm sure no matter what, you won't have the intelligence to continue to think anything but that whole "It's not ME, it's ALL of THEM! Yeah! That's it!" thing you have convinced yourself of.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:17 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Valeska

Oh wow, you really got me all figured out and somehow know everything about me! You're so smart!!! BWAHAHAHAHAA!

I open my mouth because I have every reason to have & contribute an opinion, I try to make a complete *** of myself as little as possible but quickly own up to it when I do, and I try to exercise at least the absolute minimum of intelligence before I hit the REPLY button. Give it all a try sometime.

Another bit of enlightenment for ya.. cuz you need a LOT. Ever heard "Believe nothing you hear & half of what you see"??? Yeah. So try not to embarass yourself by assuming that after a couple photos, you know & have seen "ALL I do." Mmmkay? This is ******* StuntLife.. you think I show anyone what I've got or what I do before I consider it suitable for submission to the public eye & all inevitable criticism from lesser minded but supposedly all-knowing people with bad attitudes & negative mindsets... like YOU? I keep 95% of my life off of this forum, you will only see the tiniest glimpses of it here, and it is NOT wise to draw your conclusions of it being wholly representative of me, my life or ANYTHING in any way.

Stop just looking at the pictures and READ once in a while. Then after a few relevant posts you'd know at the very least by now that:
1-Those photos are not because I want attention smart boy... I was approached to do a shoot for SSB. Pick up the new issue... you don't even have to read it, this time you CAN just look at the pictures. See anything familiar? Yeah. STFU.
2- Tandem was what I used to keep myself occupied & get my feet wet while putting the necessary things in order to stunt SOLO. You don't see much mention or pics of that because I also exercise a little thing called DISCRETION. Because I am NOT looking for attention. So good job having me all figured out, LMAO! Who wants to be yet another one of those attention ****** that runs around saying "Look at me! Look at me! Look what I can do!" or "I'm gonna this, I'm gonna that, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna.. blah blah blah" Actions speak louder than words. Don't misinterpret that to mean I'm not up to anything, I just don't feel the need to prove anything to YOU. I'm not you, so I don't expect you to understand me or my MO. Consider as much, instead of making comically idiotic assumptions that you do.

And E-rack dear dumbass, le coup de grace... my comment was agreeing to his that it shouldn't take 20 questions, just that 1st one he suggested. So congrats on just making a major *** out of yourself... again. ...A habitual tendency which is the reason someone referenced YOU for a possible 2nd question of gayness. Stop projecting on everyone else and take a long look at yourself & how you act publicly in this forum for your answers. But I'm sure no matter what, you won't have the intelligence to continue to think anything but that whole "It's not ME, it's ALL of THEM! Yeah! That's it!" thing you have convinced yourself of.
why do you even waste your time creating such short posts ???

-mexican mayhem
Old 03-23-2007, 12:21 PM

whisperingsmith is a decent person

I feel asleep reading that post. Make it longer next time.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
You know how I know you're gay?

Your **** tastes like ****

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Old 03-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
.. and come across this. Seems pretty fitting to me
fitting because you were e-stalking Rowdy? Or fitting because the internet deduced that it is the same guy you called dreamy?

lub you pumpkin.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey veleska, the whole look at me look at me thing ,,that stings lol

all old man roger clips up untill now...... i can't help myself im an attention ***** hahahaha

yours truly
-omr-
Old 03-23-2007, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
fitting because you were e-stalking Rowdy? Or fitting because the internet deduced that it is the same guy you called dreamy?

lub you pumpkin.

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by old man roger

all old man roger clips up untill now...... i can't help myself im an attention ***** hahahaha

yours truly
-omr-
i still think OMSP has a better ring to it

-mexican mayhem
Old 03-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger

yours truly
-omr-
Yes but we like you. You are cool & you make us smile.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:49 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that was a long *** yet well written post. Reminded me of all my old english teachers how they took bout two years to explain one lil thing...e-rack is an ***. See, short, simple, and sweet.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Valeska
Yes but we like you. You are cool & you make us smile.

old man smarty pants just doesn't flow from an old white guy as well as it does from you ,stock o5
Old 03-23-2007, 02:09 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by whisperingsmith
that rocks.. huhuhh.. yeah..
Old 03-23-2007, 02:43 PM

Abraham is an unknown quantity at this point

What is it that Carlos Mencia said "If you think you might be gay then you gay"
Old 03-23-2007, 03:24 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
Lets see...

1.)Originally Posted by nags
You know how I know you're gay?

Your **** tastes like ****

2.)

3.)

ummmm im going to have to say that nags lost this one
Old 03-23-2007, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by da Liks
that rocks.. huhuhh.. yeah..

Name:  bB.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  5.2 KB
Name:  beVIS.gif
Views: 10
Size:  59.0 KB

Last edited by whisperingsmith; 03-23-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person

hahahahahhahahahaha
Old 03-23-2007, 03:59 PM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
So it seems to me we are stuck with 3 options here -

1.) The internet determined nags is gay.
2.) The internet determined *****'s red upper is gay.
3.) The internet determined Rowdy's gay.
I pick the red upper!!
Old 03-23-2007, 10:07 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

wtf?!?!?! it just had to fall on a nascency pic...damn, maybe im gay...

no...

Quick Reply: So I'm looking around on Myspace..