kids today

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 05:27 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point
kids today

since when did this world breed some bitches??????

so yo boom here it is.

in the newbie center some kid was like im from boston welcome me welcome me. ok thanks for showing up. so i get in there and say all riders from mass are gay and such(normal greeting from a hater like me). then some kids sstart running their mouths sayin im from iowa and mass is so great yada yada yada. so i tell them to put up a grand or a title to their bikes and we will do a stunt comp winner take all or some **** like that. heres the thread
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216...-member-2.html

then i get a pm from nelson saying hes been around for awhile hes got this and hes got that. im a hater and this ****. so heres the pms
Re: HEY DUMPSTAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
Originally Posted by -nelson
Originally Posted by DUMPstar
Originally Posted by -nelson
why where you talkin **** about MA. ? Im gonna asume your immature and that it was a drunk post , right?

You never know who trying to label when you talk **** about an entire state that has produced a hellof alot of better stunters than Iowa . And yes I do speak for myself.

listen ill talk **** about whatever i own new england mass is wack your not a better stunter than me trust me but if your such a hot shot ill get to where you are and lets say $1,000 or titles for bikes little comp me and you oh that wasnt a drunk post and neither is this
Whatever son ,seems like youve got alot of hate , Ive never seen you ride and youve never seen me ride . Ive been stunt riding since about 01' how about we'll see eachothers skills at biketoberfest stunt fury , or stuntwars . Im not doin no title bets or none of that. When I get backover to the northeast pretty soon Im gonna finish settin up my 636. after I get a little time on it Im gonna put up some vids for you on here ,highchair circles highchair12s , 180 endos to circle combos ,ss coasters ,highchair coasters etc.. hey why do you get so upset so quick youve gotta have cool head for stuntin ,get focused son. sorry you dont like my state ,but you own new england right? haha your a funny kid

lol come on you aint got that **** i know everyone in mass you can tell stories all day about what you wish you had your so good a little title bet wouldnt phase you. go ahead put up a video of you. while your at it do some homework on me of course i hate **** son i dedicated a webiste to hate www.hatefultruth.com and if you are so great you can already find vids of me up buy vids of me in it magazines good riders never say what they have they just do it. oh and if you are from new england youll never have a title like mine
I dont have time to deal with kids like you ,im not at an immature level anymore , we'll see eachother hater.

so this kid nelson to me seems so gangsta on a bike but yet he does not want to beat me sensless take my money or the title to my bike and my bike.
but we will see at the comps like stunt fury and stuntwarz didnt they go by already???? and didnt someone other than nelson take first through 10th?? in both of em its funny he doesnt want free money. so i guess we will see each other. lol nah he will jusst see me riding at the new england shows this year while he is sipping on his beer wishing he had all the tricks he said. so for the whole month of april hatefultruth.com presents the biggest bitch award. and it will go to nelson for being a big scaredy cat liar.

oh yeah for all you die hard haters out there 1st week in april interview with kane and some new hate. **** the bike ***** comp excessa won that **** hands down and pants down
Old 03-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: kids today

nobody cares
Old 03-21-2007, 05:40 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

stunt competition for pinks
whos gonna be the judge dumpstar, your mom?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mofat01
nobody cares
exactly
Old 03-21-2007, 05:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I actually find it pretty amusing considering one guy ran his mouth not knowing who he was talking to.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

lol....the other post is pretty funny.....

btw stop apologizing and get on the update...
Old 03-21-2007, 06:11 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

nobody cares
+452346435624565746452365345645674
Old 03-21-2007, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

posting some ones pm , thats alittle childish

cornhole....lol
Old 03-21-2007, 06:25 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

that **** is funny. hes probally ****** like 12 and rides bmx, and not old enough to drink beer, so at the show hell be drinking cherry coke. Oh and i agree with the phiefer thing on your site a billion %
Old 03-21-2007, 06:25 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
posting some ones pm , thats alittle childish

cornhole....lol

yeah well your the kids that play along with me thanks for being smarter than computer name
Old 03-21-2007, 06:28 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

ahahahahah i love when people post tricks they cant do..."ull see im guna be famous"
Old 03-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

That was some seriously complexed quoting. It was mind boggling!
Old 03-21-2007, 06:56 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

www.hatefultruth.com sounds a lot like Maddox... www.hatefultruth.com is what maddox would talk and write like if he had a bike.. if you dont know who maddox is, www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net and the book, The Alphabit of Manliness
Old 03-21-2007, 07:07 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody cares
what he said
Old 03-21-2007, 08:37 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol What a joke, wish I had had enough time to be bored & ignorant, way to go DUMPster your a real cool guy
Old 03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

iowa, ma???
sounds like the battle of the country bumkins
Old 03-21-2007, 08:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

mass ,country bumpkins ??????

get out alittle e-crack

there is more to the world then the bay area
Old 03-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by E RacK
iowa, ma???
sounds like the battle of the country bumkins

yeaaaaa...hey i heard you did 6 months in county???

is that when you turned gay....or were you gay before you went in?
Old 03-21-2007, 09:17 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

^^ Either way he took it in the seat, which is gross.

Dumpstar you talk all this **** but you havent proved anything. Post up or shut up ******.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:31 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

That is funny **** right durrrrr ,they dont even know who they r talkin to.

Quick Reply: kids today