MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve
Re: kids today

Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2
Respect>>>>>>http://www.kornostunts.net
do you think he can beat DUMPstar.....?
Old 03-22-2007, 11:32 AM

txmotox is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know what videos hes been in, cause its obvious he isnt gonna post one or say the names of the ones hes been in.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:44 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
Its who DUMPstar is............so Sorry guys he was just ****** around with the LOCALS.......but Funny though.

Ive seen him ride many times and he is good but a funny dude also.

I figured it was some corn eater the long way talkin **** but......
Old 03-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

awww man , why did you have to reveal his name ? it was fun watching his funny show.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Remember this , I m king of new england and you know what that means !!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 11:58 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
mass ,country bumpkins ??????

get out alittle e-crack

there is more to the world then the bay area
lol, i was thinkin the same thing.

but then again san fran is so ROUGH, if you dont watch your *** someone might stick a d ick in it.... fudgepackin central
Old 03-22-2007, 11:59 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
since when did this world breed some bitches??????

so yo boom here it is.

in the newbie center some kid was like im from boston welcome me welcome me. ok thanks for showing up. so i get in there and say all riders from mass are gay and such(normal greeting from a hater like me). then some kids sstart running their mouths sayin im from iowa and mass is so great yada yada yada. so i tell them to put up a grand or a title to their bikes and we will do a stunt comp winner take all or some **** like that. heres the thread
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/216...-member-2.html

then i get a pm from nelson saying hes been around for awhile hes got this and hes got that. im a hater and this ****. so heres the pms
Re: HEY DUMPSTAR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont have time to deal with kids like you ,im not at an immature level anymore , we'll see eachother hater.

so this kid nelson to me seems so gangsta on a bike but yet he does not want to beat me sensless take my money or the title to my bike and my bike.
but we will see at the comps like stunt fury and stuntwarz didnt they go by already???? and didnt someone other than nelson take first through 10th?? in both of em its funny he doesnt want free money. so i guess we will see each other. lol nah he will jusst see me riding at the new england shows this year while he is sipping on his beer wishing he had all the tricks he said. so for the whole month of april hatefultruth.com presents the biggest bitch award. and it will go to nelson for being a big scaredy cat liar.

oh yeah for all you die hard haters out there 1st week in april interview with kane and some new hate. **** the bike ***** comp excessa won that **** hands down and pants down

hahah, lol, nelson called you "SON" !!!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Respect>>>>>>http://www.kornostunts.net
well you ruined it ,but now maybe some will understand the cornhole post..lol
Old 03-22-2007, 12:54 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Sorry, I am like a LIMP DICK at the Playboy Mansion........

worthless........
Old 03-22-2007, 01:23 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SICK_508
Remember this , I m king of new england and you know what that means !!!!
yeah ive know it was Korno for the last couple of months, i just didnt know that a lot of other people knew so i was trying to **** around....
Old 03-22-2007, 01:35 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah ive know it was Korno for the last couple of months, i just didnt know that a lot of other people knew so i was trying to **** around....
I guess you're just not that sneaky......boston sucks.......go play in traffic.....
Old 03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
mass ,country bumpkins ??????

get out alittle e-crack

there is more to the world then the bay area
yeah definately, part of my family is in wisconsin, some in akabame, uncle in seattle n one in south africa, visted all those places, i was born in oakland n the bay is where i live but personally, it's not my final stop in life

Originally Posted by EZEC
yeaaaaa...hey i heard you did 6 months in county???

is that when you turned gay....or were you gay before you went in?
why are you talking? shut the fu(k up horn dog i seen you on myspace getten your little boy pedifile on posing as a baptist minister

Originally Posted by letsride
^^ Either way he took it in the seat, which is gross.

Dumpstar you talk all this **** but you havent proved anything. Post up or shut up ******.
this coming from a guy named 'lets ride'
Old 03-22-2007, 02:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

hey you wack *** eazy-e knock off why didnt you kill yourself after the last time this whole site bombed on you
Old 03-22-2007, 02:37 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
hey you wack *** eazy-e knock off why didnt you kill yourself after the last time this whole site bombed on you
+1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH cereally inquiring minds want to know??
Old 03-22-2007, 03:40 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

DUMPstar , I thought you were some nobody with alot of hate from Iowa,I was just stickin up for where im from because no-one else would. So its korno ,I rode with you a little at that show we did in mashpee 2 yrs ago in the rain . so whatever man , you tricked me ,lol . Im still not down with the hate but I get it if you still want have the month thing on your hate site for me whatever.. do - you ,its different now ,not picturing some teenager in Iowa just talkin ****. lol
Old 03-22-2007, 04:24 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -nelson
DUMPstar , I thought you were some nobody with alot of hate from Iowa,I was just stickin up for where im from because no-one else would. So its korno ,I rode with you a little at that show we did in mashpee 2 yrs ago in the rain . so whatever man , you tricked me ,lol . Im still not down with the hate but I get it if you still want have the month thing on your hate site for me whatever.. do - you ,its different now ,not picturing some teenager in Iowa just talkin ****. lol

i know im funny i knew who you were so thats why i stepped it up a notch. what can i say im a hater. respect the game is over take care all
Old 03-22-2007, 04:27 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

DUMPY

Def post up dates and time for when you will be in MA. We can do lunch.......

and sice you came into a MA post and didn't have 1 thing positive or good to say STFU and eventually your mouth is gonna catch up with you.....ogh I forgot "your the toughest person you know"............

im in mass now im free saturday ill be in mass for awhile call me
Old 03-22-2007, 04:41 PM

cYcLePaThIc954 is a decent person

good lets go drinkin again
Old 03-22-2007, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
im in mass now im free saturday ill be in mass for awhile call me
you go to church?? Does the holy water boil when you walk in??

Quick Reply: kids today